For everypony.

DiskjockeyVinyl

So, how did you decide what pony was "your" pony? before you made your own in the RP forums of this site. you must have told yourslef, "if i was anypony, it would be _______" What was yours and how did you decide it?

I found a picture of Vinyl Scratch. which i will post bellow. And right at that instant, after seeing that picture..i started my way into the MLP world.

vinyl_scratch_by_jaz1rus-d4x9pmd.png

how i decided my charactor

hmm...

Well Most of my Oc's Are a mixture of Charactors i had variously made up over time

via Skyrim and Fallout

but most of it come's from my limitless imaginashun

but besides that twilight because knowlage is powar

[colour=#800080]

:Pinkie:[/colour][colour=#800080] [/colour][colour=#800080]Post #500[/colour] :Pinkie:

That question actually differs to an extend I might want to answer it.

The answer would be Applejack. Without any single doubt or hesitation. (For anybody wondering about thing no.1: I don't ignore background ponies nor limit myself to mane only. It's just that most of the times mane is superior to background for me under given circumstances.) I'm not convinced into endless learning and I don't shine with knowledge on a daily basis, I'm not a completely freaked out person who's unpredictable and loves endless jokes and laughter, I am definitely not shy... in any situation and I'm able to pick challenges, I am certainly not hyperactive with tendencies of doing everything in an awesome way. Now, although I do value elegance and possess real attention to details, moreover my aesthetics sense is actually developed, I would not point at Rarity this time. AJ's my choice. Honesty, logical ideas, reason (to an extend), moderate patience and a personality open on everyone.

The choice was clear. As for background ponies, if I had to choose...

Cloudchaser. Because various reasons and I also have somebody to appear together everywhere. Usually ;D

• Like 2

i feel like im most like pinkie pie, i mean, im hyperactive, im crazy, and i every day i take life on with a smile, which is something very good to practice, especially in the sad world we live in today.

but seeing that i actually cant make my own OC yet, she is my main choice.

Applejack! Applejack!

I was new to the show, got to episode four - Applebuck Season. This was while I was going to school full-time and working two part-time jobs to make rent. I felt like exhausted Applejack got me, y'know? And she has this huge, friendly family she mostly sees at reunions (like me), has an accent as Southern as sweet potato pie (like me, despite attempts to the contrary in my teenage years), is sweet and stubborn... She acts a lot like I do in her episodes. And any time she interacts with Pinkie Pie, it is like someone filmed my roommate and I. And turned us into ponies? Something.

Then I saw this video and it somehow made her even more endearing, to the point of Favorite Pony Forever.