Fallout Equestria - Northern Winds OOC [CLOSED]

korok132

Okay, so, since everyone's in on working together, I'm going to post a "party travels to next town, here's what the town looks like" post tomorrow, December 4th, unless there's someone who REALLY wants to RP the walk there.

Assuming that no one wants to RP the walk, if there's something you want your characters to talk about, feel free to post something like:

1: What they would be willing to talk about

2: What they wouldn't talk about/give a straight answer to

3: Who they'd talk with

4: What they would want to ask another member of the group/the group as a whole

1: Brute would talk about:

Her missing wing

Her past

Raiders

Fighting and everything related

The magic of the North

2: Brute wouldn't talk about:

Anything requiring higher than a second-grade education

3: Brute would talk to freely:

Anyone in the group

4: Brute wants to ask about:

Nothing.

Snowshoe:

1. Would talk about her past, her numerous scars, why she hates the Enclave, and anything and everything mechanical.

2. Wouldn't talk about her flank scar without some prodding/support.

3. She'll talk freely to anypony, even Gridpoint (just with a heavy hint of sarcasm)

4. She may want to ask about Arik's arms.

Slip Gun:

1. Would talk about his condition, scientific matters, and the book he carries in his saddlebag.

2. Wouldn't talk about his past much, because he doesn't know anything.

3. Would talk to anyone.

4. Wants to ask about nothing yet.

Oh, I didn't know we needed to put that list there.

1. Arik would talk about

Whatever he remembers from his past

Fighting

How to survive in the wastes with whatever's around

His cybernetics

fighting

Weapons

Witty Banter

His mercenary group

2. Arik wouldn't talk about

His first wife or daughter (he'd have to be prodded)

3. Arik would speak freely with

Anyone

4. Arik would likely ask about

Brute's missing wing

Snowshoe's scars

How Slip Gun has been

Ask Gridpoint why he's not up in the clouds with the rest of the enclave.

------------------

1. Black Raven would talk about

Electronics

Mechanics

Magic

How she met Arik

2. Black Raven wouldn't talk about

Her parents

3. Raven would talk to

anyone

4. Raven wants to ask

What the Enclave is like.

Sorry for the wait guys! Really sorry D:

[colour=#282828]1: Grid would talk about:[/colour]

[colour=#282828]-What the Enclave is like, both as a soldier and a citizen[/colour]

[colour=#282828]-About his time in the wasteland (the things he enjoys, even!)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]-War stories[/colour]

[colour=#282828]-Why he's not above the cloudcover with the rest of the majority of what's left of the Enclave[/colour]

[colour=#282828]2: He wouldn't give a straight answer to what the 'tactical mistake' was that lost him his squad and his wing.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]3: Everypony present. Oh, the griffons too.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]4: He would ask Raven if she was a Ranger[/colour]

[colour=#282828]He would ask Snow what exactly the Enclave did to make her hate them so[/colour]

[colour=#282828]He would ask Arik about his little group[/colour]

[colour=#282828]He would ask Slip how he and Snow got acquainted[/colour]

[colour=#282828]He would ask Brute where he learned to fight[/colour]

Yeah, sorry about not posting for over a week. That was entirely my fault.

As for the little conversation lists, if you wanted to talk about that stuff during the travel, PM each other and let everyone else know in the OOC that your characters talked. Otherwise, I'm assuming that everyone still knows little about each other besides "They're not going to stab me in the back in my sleep."

BTW, in case I'm really bad at this and it isn't clear, the building with the gun on the door is a weapons/ammo shop, the bag is a general store (food, clothes, etc.) and the Lodge is the inn.

And now I expect everyone to be like "Dude, we're not that dumb, we could figure it out!" And I'll be like "Sorryyyyyy I'm just not used to this!"

• 2 weeks later...

I'm waiting for Imagination to post. If by the time Azure gets settled and Imagination hasn't posted, I'll just assume that Grid chickened out. I've been trying to be patient and not rush him, since I'm also guilty of disappearing for a long time, but it's starting to drag on.

It's approaching two weeks since last anyone heard from Imagination. If by Friday, when it has officially become two weeks, and he hasn't said anything, whether it be an RP post or simply "I'm still interested, just busy" or what have you, I will continue under two assumptions:

1: Gridpoint chickens out, choosing to hang out in Frost Point for a bit before going back south.

2: Dark Star, AzureSky's character, was already at Frost Point, sitting in the Lodge for whatever reason.

We'll RP him joining, naturally. My next post will be of everyone going inside of the Lodge.

Hey guys, here I am at long last! Sorry to disappear on you. What with finals and then the holiday rush with me needed to lend a big hand for family stuff, this had completely slipped my mind. Everything's calmed down and I have quite a bit of catchup work to do.

I appreciate you guys waiting as long as you did, and I sorry once again for having you do so. If I'm so much as a few days late on a post in the future, please shoot me a PM. Poke me! Prod me! :P

Hi there - any chance you have space for one more? I've read up on the rp and I'm a huge fan of the FoE fanfic (read the whole thing and starting with Project horizons).

The character I have in mind is named "Xorah" and she's a zebra/unicorn and also a ghoul (became one just after Canterlot was hit with the balefire bombs). Her magic ability is shapeshifting/morphing objects. I haven't written a complete character sheet yet because I want to get confirmation from you first :)

Thank you for your time and .please let me know! :)

Hm... It seems a tad much, a zebra-unicron-ghoul, but we can probably figure something out

Head on over to the FoE General and we can discuss it there. Unfortunately, this one's starting to get a bit too crowded for my tastes, so I'm going to have to turn you away solely on the basis that there's too many players. We could always start a different thread if you stick around.

Also, since you're new to Canterlot, I recommend heading over to the introductions forums first, since I'm pretty sure that's a rule here. Wouldn't want you getting in trouble on your first days here.

That goes for anyone else wanting to join this thread. We are NOT taking any more players for Northern Winds. If you want to participate in a FoE Thread, check out the FoE General and we can make something happen.

I apologize if I've confused you guys by renaming both the OOC and RP threads as CLOSED. I've labeled it as CLOSED so we don't get more people trying to join. I want it to keep going, but I can't do anything if I'm the last one to have posted.

In less polite terms: Post darn you!

• 2 weeks later...

DM's note: I know where I want to send you guys. I know (mostly) what I want to be in where I send you guys. I have sort of an idea what I could have happen to you guys between leaving town and getting there, or on the road in general.

But I have no idea how to get you guys to leave. I'm almost tempted to say "The day ends. What does you character do the rest of the day? You leave tomorrow." But that feels like cheating. So I'll leave it at this: If you guys want to just say "My character does this the rest of the day" and I tell you what you get out of it, then go ahead. If you want to RP doing that, I can work with that too. Your call.

Well let us stay in the lounge for a little bit longer if possible since Arik was talking with Snowshoe.

Arik was also making antivenom and healing poultices. He was going to make a bullet resistant jacket for Brute since she didnt buy any clothes and he could tell she was cold.

Black Raven was also going to come in and try to talk to Gridpoint.