Fallout Equestria - Northern Winds OOC [CLOSED]

korok132

Everywhere one goes, there seems to be only one thing on everyone’s mind: The North. No one knows exactly what it is, but something magic is happening there. Powerful magic, even more powerful than the megaspells that were dropped, and it’s only growing more powerful with time.

Many fortune seekers have gone North, but very few of them came back, and those that have refused to reveal what they saw. Rumors have flown since: Perhaps it’s a portal from the past, giving us a chance at redemption or maybe it’s the old legend of the Crystal Ponies returned, come to set the world right. Or maybe it’s a legend far more sinister reborn: Discord regaining strength, King Sombra being revived, or something even far worse than those two.

Only one thing is for sure: The magic is out there, and it’s powerful.

And everyone wants it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides other RP rules, written or otherwise (godmodding specifically), the only rule I have is "Don't be a swear word." If a swear word is a proper word to use to describe you, there's going to be an issue. This is Canterlot, so I don't think should be an issue, but I feel it necessary to point it out.

I will be a semi-DM for this game. Any important NPCs I will play. If you want your NPC to become an important one, let me know, either in the OOC or over a PM, and we'll see what we can work out. The same goes for if I think your NPC could be an important one, I'll let you know somewhere.

That, however, is as far as I'm playing the DM. When combat rolls around, I'll trust you guys to play fair, as I won't be controlling the enemies. For example, if Person A were to kick in the door to a raider hideout, I'll hop in and tell you guys how many raiders there are, what they're equipped with, where they're standing, what they do in reaction, etc. After that, I trust you guys to give a proper response of what your character does.

Link to the RP: http://www.canterlot...northern-winds/

I'm assuming this doesn't take place in the north just yet? As in it's the adventure TO the North, then in the North?

Yeah. Like, if USA was the Equestrian Wasteland, then Canada would be the North in this RP. We're starting in USA, presumably somewhere close to the border, and the RP is going to be the adventure into the North/Canada and what we find there.

No offense meant to any Canadians, but that was the first comparison that popped into my head.

And now that I'm thinking about it, post a link to your character, if they have a page.

If not then just copypasta it here.

Character in use: Brute

We all crazy xD Though my fic isn't finished, this Snowshoe is post-fic Snowshoe, so the Wasteland's kinda tweaked her brain something fierce. She's much more fun that way. And yes, she is coming onto Brute.

It also amuses me that Snowshoe is more concerned with the fact that she can't figure out how the last raider died than the fact that a griffon just mauled a pony to death and took a shotgun to the side and is still kicking.

Also, I didn't pick up on her coming on to Brute. That also amuses me some.

Also also, I like saying the word "also" a lot. Just so you also know, also is quickly becoming my favorite word.

The running tally is 4 mares, 5 stallions, a griffon, and an attempt on an alicorn.

And let's not lie that attempt on the alicorn was funny. I couldn't breathe and I was writing it xD

I feel so left out. Like an outsider trying to join an already tight group of friends.

This makes me sad panda.

Hokay, long story short. We've had a PnP game and the DM has been AWOL for a long time. During a recent escapade to try and fill time while he's gone, we had the group amble around Tenpony Tower. Snowshoe offered to buy a round of drinks to celebrate a victorious battle. During this time, one round became multiple, she got into a drinking contest with a Dash-ite scientist, hit on our resident Unity-free alicorn (and offered to let the alicorn do body shots off her, seriously), then, in a drunken stupor, "invented" the trench coat.