Canterlot Prep! (Closed Apart from Mane 6 and teachers)

How come I wasn't aware of this when it came out IN NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!??? THOU SHOULD RE-CONSIDER EXCLUDING US FROM HUMANIZED RP's OR FACE THE COBSEQUENCES!!

We're shunning thou, hmph.....

But for srs, I wanna join with my OC, is that ok? (to lazy to do app until I know I'm approved) :P

EDIT!! :lol:

Lol, december comes right after the end of November!! I'm so silly. :blush:

wait please do tell am i going to have to play as all the teachers? or will you take some cloud cause it would be weird if i had some kind of Siamese twins as all the teachers or different teachers

If you'd like some people to play teachers, I'd be happy to teach you scamps either english or science! Or both if nobody else wants them. xD I may just choose teachers on the spot though.. Would that bee alright or would you like for me to app them?

Here be my app:

Your name: Silver Wisp

Your Age: 15

Your grade: 10th

Your gender: Male

Your Race: Pegasus

Description of self:

Usually wears off-white jeans with matching light snow jacket. (not a ridiculously  heavy one, it's more stylish and FABULOUS ;) ) Plus, black framed snow glasses which he wears around his neck.

Approximately 5"5, though he is a bit on the skinny side. Short, slightly windblown hair (and tail, if that's included.) Hair colour is a light silver / baby blue. With eyes to match, though a slight bit darker.

Quick Back Story: 

Pegasus from Cloudsdale, traveled to Canterlot in order to gain a higher education. Slightly socially awkward and tends to do things on the spur of the moment to fit in and seem noticed. Absolutely loves muffins.

Tends to keep to himself but if the time arrises, he shall to almost anything necessary to fulfill a goal. Also he is very loyal.

He dabbles within performing arts, mostly music.

Cutie Mark:

A gold circle encompassed by three white wings.

The ring being his trademark bangles that he wears on both wrists, and the wings are painted into it.

[colour=#282828]here my history teacher app{{[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Your name: TimeTurner

Your Age: several hundred years old but onone seems to believe me

Your grade: math teacher (history sub)

Your gender: Male for the moment

Your Race: Time Lord/Earth

Description of self:

[colour=#1F1E38]The Third Doctor looked like a man in his fifties. He had curly, white hair and a big, pointy nose. He often smiled when amused and rarely frowned.[/colour]

[colour=#1F1E38]His fashions tended towards the ornate. He wore frilled shirts, velvet smoking jackets and Inverness cape outfits. He also wore a bow tie or cravat, like the Eighth Doctor. Because of this, his first and second incarnations called him a dandy.(or just google third doctor)[/colour]

Quick Back Story: oh boy...you nkow what cluck it I'm just going to link the wiki http://tardis.wikia....i/Third_Doctor#

Cutie Mark: Hourglass located on the back of both of his hands[/colour]

Can Shade's mum be the English teacher..? Pretty please? =D

Your name: Mrs. Britches

Your age: 38

Your grade: Teacher

Your gender: Female

Your Race: Unicorn

Description of self: She's a renaissance type person. Mrs. Britches is very proper, and loves to see students bring out their creative talents in writing. She tries to be cool sometimes, which embarrasses Shade to no end.

Quick Back Story: She likes to travel, and has seen many different parts of Equestria. Used to, she dreamed of becoming a Spaneighsh teacher and a masseuse on the side

Cutie Mark: It's a globe!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And, if I'm allowed, one more teacher app as well.. If you'd like me to only play one of them, that's totally cool with me! C:

Your name: Licorice Black

F_licorish_Werkin_oneet.jpg

Your age: 22

Your grade: Teacher >=D

Your gender: Female

Your Race: Earth, although wishes unicorn

Description of self: Young teacher, first year teaching chemistry.

Quick Back Story: As a filly, Licorice was a very self-driven individual, traveling all over Equestria both reading fortunes and creating and selling potions, which is the part that comes in handy for this class.

Cutie Mark: See pictures

gallery_5368_573_66204.jpg

lico_and_bonesy_DONE_fffffyeah_profile.jpg

Like_A_Genie_this_works_too.jpg

Umm, if one of those is already taken it's no big deal. But I really think that it would be fun to embarrass Shade with her mum as a teacher. xD