Canterlot Prep! (Closed Apart from Mane 6 and teachers)

Silver!! Sit by me next period. We'll be friends!! :D

[colour=#800080]What a NERD BUCKET![/colour]

Oh? Somepony has a problem with Silver? Well, I geuss they'll enjoy their stay.

*puts on shades*

ON THE MOOOOOOOOOOONA!!!!

my joke is bad and I feel bad xD

rainbowdashglasses.png

Nooooo!! Not the moon!! D:

Hehe, chillax Presco! C: I love Silver, its just that Shade's really laid back, and is the type of person who doesnt like having to do a lot in school, so when she heard somebody say that they were wasting valuable time that they could be using to further better themselves with a good education, she couldn't help but to have some sort of reaction. It doesn't mean that she has a problem with your character or anything. c: Heck, when English rolls around I wouldnt be surprised if somebody called HER a nerd bucket xD (writing is kind of her thing)

Silver!! Sit by me next period. We'll be friends!! :D

Nooooo!! Not the moon!! D:

Hehe, chillax Presco! C: I love Silver, its just that Shade's really laid back, and is the type of person who doesnt like having to do a lot in school, so when she heard somebody say that they were wasting valuable time that they could be using to further better themselves with a good education, she couldn't help but to have some sort of reaction. It doesn't mean that she has a problem with your character or anything. c: Heck, when English rolls around I wouldnt be surprised if somebody called HER a nerd bucket xD (writing is kind of her thing)

Presco? So my secret is out!? D:

Oh well.....

And what type of adjective is "nerd bucket"?....

*facehoof*

I'm tempted to write a R63 male twin for Fresco. xP

2 questions! First! Who's sitting in the back of the classroom? And second! Is there an art class? If so is there a teacher? And if not are you hiring ;P wait... That's four questions huh? Ah! That makes five!

After carefully dodging Star's hug I make this app. Alternate version of a canon character- well, more alternate than normal, at any rate:

Name: Mrs. Lightning Dust

Species: Pegasus

Description: Intimidatingly tall, lanky but well built and strong in posture and gait, her step always seeming slightly aggressive. Her hair is messy in places, styled to be, tufting out into little spikes to give some 'edge' to an otherwise no-nonsense straight cut that keeps her hair out of her eyes and her tail from tripping her up. Her wings are far larger than one would expect of a woman her size, adding her height to her frame when fully expanded; impressive also in their sleekness and angularity, almost warlike. Her countenance is sharp, her eyes hawklike. She wears spartan clothing, jeans and hoodies in shades similar to her coat colour as a pony, often with faded military logos.

Back Story: A prodigy of an athlete as a child, born with an indomitable will and growing up without the ability to sympathize for others. Her drive to be the best led her to seek out what she thought was the best: the Wonderbolts, the military outfit of Equestria, and she thrived on her work ethic and natural talent. Her instructors deemed it best that she instruct the future cadets of the group, and she made for a great drill instructor, her own drive to be the best translated into a drive to make her trainees the best and her lack of empathy weeding out the weak in droves.

But being made a teacher incepted an idea into Lightning. She was a teacher now, and the best teachers weren't the drillers of already molded adults. The best teacher were those, to Lightning, who shaped the youth and growing of the world, who made the next generation. Lightning's drive reset, her goals were changed. She shocked everyone she knew by uprooting herself from the world she knew and going to become a high school teacher. And perhaps worst of all, she has no intent to change her style at all. Worst for her future students, that is.

Cutie Mark: Her lightning bolt and three stars appear as a tattoo that takes up the right side of her face. The three stars are on her cheek and the lightning bolt spears through her eye, only fully visible when she closes it.

While I was imagining Fermata's version of Lighting Dust....I was just like....."No....I'm imagining canon :| "

Lol....

And there is going to be a flying class of sorts, right? We DO have various pegasi at the school...Possibly maybe a Pegasus only part of the gym / area / place of tears and sweat. :P With an above ground obstacle course? Yes? :twisted:

Also, I'm making a seating chart for our classes, I may just keep them all the same, though.

I should have it by Monday, but don't expect it.

Nobody answered me so I'm just goin for it XD also this is kinda rushed so I apologize for any issues/confusion

Your name: ms. (paper) heart

Your age: 26

Your grade: art teacher

Your gender: female

Your Race: pegasus

Description of self: ht: 5'10 wt: 140 lbs she is fairly thin and well built wearing a grey shirt with a short black vest and a black skirt (mid knee length) she has short, sort of shaggy red hair

colour:

http://0.tqn.com/d/beauty/1/0/L/9/1/red_hair_amazing.jpg

Style: http://images5.fanpop.com/image/polls/1021000/1021998_1336335375217_full.png

Quick Back Story: paper heart is good with people, she is a very kind and caring person who ends up getting too close to everyone and ends up getting hurt, she always used to sit under her favorite tree down by the castle and just dream of one day finding a special someone, and one day sat by the brook and saw a man painting the river she had always loved, she slowly approached the man and watched him as he began to draw someone sitting by it, as she watched on she realized that he was drawing her sitting in her usual spot, she was instantly struck with one of cupids arrows and asked him what he was drawing, (long story short) the girl ended up falling in love, sadly he didn't feel the same and left her with only that painting, till one day a flood hit her home and she lost it, she quickly grabbed some paints from the wreckage and tried to redo the painting the best she could, succeeding in a nearly identical painting and as sad as she was she had lost the original she was overjoyed to see it in her hands once more, she realized that that painting meant the world to her and decided to start drawing and painting herself and spread the joy she felt of holding art such as this. So she became an art teacher to pass on these skills and feelings to future generations

Cutie Mark: a folded paper heart on her sleeve

Presco? So my secret is out!? D:

Oh well.....

And what type of adjective is "nerd bucket"?....

*facehoof*

I'm tempted to write a R63 male twin for Fresco. xP

Haha! She's already related to Master Mustang's character, Bass Drop. You can totally write her a brother if you want though!! Im sure Eminem would approve would you like me to ask him about it? C:

While I was imagining Fermata's version of Lighting Dust....I was just like....."No....I'm imagining canon :-| "

Excellent, I can make a character like canon no matter how much I twist them otherwise. Guess I am the best of the best, ain't I?

/haughty laugh

/go to post

Wait, whos gonna be the 1st period teacher?