Canterlot Prep! (Closed Apart from Mane 6 and teachers)

So, who's going to teach history? Not to get ahead of myself but I think I could teach the students a great deal about the Pony Renaissance and how it affected Germaney. Or I could teach about William Scalespeare the dragon. And how his playwriting effected all of pony kind.

(my puns are bad and I feel bad :lol: )

Your name: Colette

Your age: 15

Your grade: 9th grade (freshman)

Your gender: female

Your Race: (unicorn, pegasus, or Earth humans) Earth Human (Le GASP!)

Description of self:(Looks/height/weight)

Kind of on the short side at 5'3", thin and lean build at 110 pounds, and with olive skin. Colette has large brown eyes, and short black hair that is layered, which she dyed the top portion red with a large blue streak in her bangs, much to the chagrin of her instructors and parents. As she is a plain old human, she has normal human ears that've been pierced several times, again, to the chagrin of her parents.

Quick Back Story: (Who are you/Where you come from)

Hailing from Baltimare and being born to a boring family of quiet accountants and bankers, Colette is all but desperate to make it in life as dancer, bearing such a passion that she will dance to just about anything there is to dance to! Originally studying ballet from a young age, Colette has since moved onto contortion dancing, a she felt ballet was "too restrictive".

Colette's parents wanted her to realize her dream, but also felt that an excellent education came first, and thus applied her to Canterlot Prep, so she can hopefully learn something that she can fall back on should she need to....

Cutie Mark: (normally worn on an article of clothing/necklace, sometimes a tattoo.) A black sixteenth rest note atop three yellow stars that can be been on most of her shirts, usually on the chest or a sleeve.

Miscellaneous info: Colette is an outgoing and lively tomboy who loves to stand out and show off. As such, she can have a hard time sitting still and quiet for long periods of time. Despite this, Colette will do her best to focus on her classes, but will inevitably feel the need to jump and flip around, and will more than likely be seen flipping and contorting during breaks, after school and on weekends, when she tries to come up with new dance routines.

yes, it is American based, Im not sure how they do it in the UK :/

The UK Educational levels usually go like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_England#School_years

Also worth noting that length of College years may vary before University.

And I have some idea of how American-based grade levels work, (but my knowledge on it is very poor at best.)

I wasn't sure if there was some inconsistency in the rp about the age groups and grades or whether it was a made up system to accompany the rp but I have no idea on how it works in the rp age groups-wise.