Whoop Whoop!

Prototype

About Myself: Hobbies: music in general // my band HATEdotCOM // my acoustic/electro-project Fallout Phoenix

How I found Canterlot.com: Google ;)

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I've talked about it with a stranger and watched the first episode. Then the second. Then the third. Then EVERY SINGLE episode! And now I'm totally addicted! :)

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hey everypony!

I'm so glad I found this site!

My real name is Tim, im 24 years old and I live in Germany.

But I think you can read everything neccessary about me in the "About Mysel" section, so.. what's left to say?

What do I expect from this forum?

Well.. I guess it's all about meeting new people, talking about MLP or discussing other general or personal things and sharing experiences and stuff!

So, again: I'm glad I found this site and I'm really looking forward meeting y'all!

Feel free to contact me for whatever reason and add me wherever you can find me ! :)

P.S.: If you find any bad mistakes in my english, please let me know! I'm always glad to learn and improve my language skills! :)

I like rock and metal! :D What bands do you like?

Also, welcome to Canterlot :) Call me Cat!

Nice! :)

My favorite bands are like.. myGRAIN, Riverside, Ayreon, Seventh Wonder, Unearth, The Agonist and to name something from the non-metal sector: City and Colour, Katie Melua, Joe Bonamassa.

There are of course a lot more bands that I really love, but these are great to show my general taste in music, I guess :D

Now it's your turn, Cat! ;)

What are your favorite bands?

Aaaaaand to all of you who also replied to this thread:

THANK YOU all for your kind words! :)

My favorite bands are like.. myGRAIN, Riverside, Ayreon, Seventh Wonder, Unearth, The Agonist and to name something from the non-metal sector: City and Colour, Katie Melua, Joe Bonamassa.

There are of course a lot more bands that I really love, but these are great to show my general taste in music, I guess :D

Well, I don't know abou Cat, but mine are

1. A Day To Remember

2. The Used

3. Black Veil Brides

4. Tonight Alive

5. A Skylit Drive

6. Disturbed

7. Fall Out Boy

8. Sleeping with Sirens

9. Pierce the Veil

10. Paramour

They're on my profile, but I'll show you now:

1) Black Veil Brides

2)Falling In Reverse

3) Sixx A.M.

4) Avenged Sevenfold

I know it doesn't seem much, but they're just my FAVOURITE :D I listen to loads of other bands.