Canterlot Prep! (closed)

CloudShimmers

[colour=#282828]Welcome to Canterlot preparatory School! We take students from grades 9 to 12 and do our best to teach them the skills they need to get into a good University![/colour]

[colour=#282828]We offer many different classes, and our small student body means everybody can have the attention they need! Our Counselling department gives students the time they need.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Our Student Homes are for those who's family live in other parts of Equestria.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]While we do require students to stay on Campus During school hours, the weekends are yours![/colour]

[colour=#282828]We don't require Uniforms, but our school colours are Dark Blue and Purple![/colour]

[colour=#282828]In order for her to learn more about modern Equestrian society, Princess Luna has happily volunteered to be our Principal![/colour]

[colour=#282828]Princess Luna tapped on the intercom microphone a few times, [/colour][colour=#000080]"Um... Hello! Welcome Students to our first year at Canterlot Preparatory school... We are Princess Luna, your rule- We mean your Principal, and it is our job to make sure you're doing well and happy! If you have any questions please ask your instructors, and be warned any breaking of the rules will result in a stay in the... Detention... Have a nice first day."[/colour]

• Like 1

MorningDawn started walking down the halls when he heard the principle speaking. He was a little surprised to the fact that his new principle would be princess Luna, but he just ignored the fact and continued listening to the speaker. He went to his first and most important class. When the principle is finished talking, he steps into the classroom and sits in his new desk. Oh great, he is going to be sitting in the front. He is the shortest pony in the class and he is going to be sitting in the front! He did enjoy answering the teacher's questions though. He sat in the classroom seeing the teacher sitting in his desk in the back. MorningDawn opened up his backpack and slid it underneath his desk, while his books were on his desk. MorningDawn has every subject in his backpack. The backpack made him look really small. Ugh this is going to be a tough year.

(hmm maybe for the classes you can decide when they end! considering your the Op and you control this thread, but hey just putting that out there :razz:)

Broken got off the bus and walked throught the doors, as he walked in the memories of school life came pooring in, from putting a thumbtack on the teachers chair, to getting sent to the principles office for trowing a stink bomb in the girls bathroom in 4th grade" those were the days" he said to himself.

he walks in the class and sees the teacher writing something on the board, he looked at his binder and compared it with the door room number.

"hmmm room 304.... eeyup this is the right room!

he went into the room, looked around and smiled "ya know what, this wont be that bad after all!" he thought to himself.

He walked over to the front of the room and sat in the front next to a short pony, he looked over and said

"hey, hows it goin?"

Lockheart walked into homeroom, looking over his homeroom class-mates. "I hope none of them'll notice..." He walked to the back corner of the room, putting down his back pack and getting out his organizer, writing down his homeroom teachers name and room number.

Quiet Sapphire walked into the room after he put a book about music away in his backpack. He loved music as far as anyone could tell but he was too shy to try and find others that shared his interest. He walked in and took a random seat and just pulled out a book and pencil and began to scribble something in his notebook

" Uh........,"MorningDawn stood up and looked down at his sitting class mate, " Look, I don't want to have a hard time, and If you want to hang with me.....You will have to deal with the fact that i am so short.......No pony wants to look down and talk to your friend that looks like a 12 year old......So, greetings to you my friend....I hope you don't mind my shortness." MorningDawn wanted to change the subject and started with, " So, a change of topic.......What is there to talk about? Uh, anyway.........." He just sat down and turned to his classmate, "Uh.....You have any clue?"

Lightning Chaser walked into Homeroom, the tall girl's hair fell to her shoulder as she sat down with a huff. "Its SOOO early!" She said to no one in particular, "Why would anyone get up this early, ever?" She looked around at her new classmates, obviously bored. "Anyone want to sit next to me?"

(that's your que, Dreamy!)

• Like 1

Bluemoon Burst through the front door of the school. Both of her eyes were a crazy shade of yellow << Oh my gosh , Day one and I`m alerady late>> she said while running down a hallway to get to her...uh what did she have again <<WAIT! I dont even know what class I`m going to! *reaches into backpack, grabs agenda and flips through the pages* ok I`ve got homeroom, thats not so bad. Wait homeroom? thats on the other side of the school!>> Bluemoon began hoofing it(get it?) toward the other side of the school, when it hit her <<*facepalm* I have wings>>She flew top speed to her class eyes geting yellower by the second. finally reaching the class she landed and atempted to quickly ninja her way inside and into a seat (next to Chaser)

Quiet Sapphire looks up hearing the Bell signaling the beginning of Homeroom so he quietly puts his notebook away and looks around at all of the other people in the room. He began to feel a little nervous with so many and he looked forward retreating into his seat a bit.

(time to know what it feels like to be a teacher)

I had gotten up and walked to the front of the class and picked up a piece of chalk and wrote on the Chalkboard my name "Good Morning everyone my name is Mr.Smith. And your new teacher for the year, and for those who do not know this is your homeroom where if you have any assignments that are late or you need to do you have all the time to do it here. but since its the first day you may feel free to chat until the next class begins." with that i walk back to my desk and start organizing some papers and sipping on coffee

Pepperjack quickly opened the door rushing into the classroom as quietly as possible... Sadly in her speed she tripped over the first desk landing face first in the middle of the class room "I... I meant to... To do that..." She picked herself up and slunk into the nearest desk embarrassed at what just happened

Ink Splotch quickly put on his jacket as he sprinted towards the classroom. Late on my first day? What a great impression! He frantically tossed his used toothbrush on the pavement as he burst into the classroom.

“I...have...arrived!” he managed through his panting as he took his seat. He unloaded his backpack on his desk and started messing around with his pen. After a few seconds it broke, and the ink splattered all over his hands. "This is going to be a very eventful year," he thought aloud as he attempted to wipe his hands free of the inky mess.

The second Shade arrived at the school, she heard the bell ring. She looked up as if it would be easy to locate the bell, and took another unhurried sip of her coffee before searching for the room. She wiped the sleep from her eyes, trying her best to wake up more. Shade was anything BUT a morning person. She had just went with her dad last night, who worked as a concert bouncer, to see Jackleapp, and hadn't gotten as much sleep as she would've liked.[colour=#800080] I guess that's the go to class bell and not the late bell or whatever.. [/colour]After a few minutes of searching, she had found homeroom, a little disappointed to see that she was, in fact, tardy. [colour=#800080]"Sorry Mr. Smith, I guess I had a little trouble finding the room."[/colour] While she may have had a LITTLE trouble, that wasn't why she was late. And with that, she nonchalantly stepped over a girl on the floor and took a seat in the back. She shoved a cold hand into the pouch of her pullover, and sipped on her coffee more with the other. She looked over at the kid next to her cleaning up what she guessed to have been an exploded pen. She grinned softly, looking at him.[colour=#800080] "Rough first day?"[/colour]

Bluemoon calmed down enough that her right eye reverted back to its normal forest[colour=#000000] green colour, she was even calming down enough that that her left eye was going green. That is until someone decided to introduce herself. It was a casual intro, but it still freaked Bluemoon out enough to make her left eye just as yellow as before which made her instinctually cover it with her hand <<oh umm I`m Bluemoon, its pleasure to meet you.>>[/colour]

Ink Splotch looked down at his ink covered hands, then back up at her. “I guess you could say that,” he sighed as he finally managed to get the ink off. “Man, ink is tenacious these days!” he complained as he glanced up at her and smiled. “So kid, whats your name?” he asked.

[colour=#800080]"Eh, you can call me Shade."[/colour] She half grinned to her new friend. [colour=#800080]ANYTHING but Britches..[/colour] She's always disliked her real name. (Which would totally be on roll call if we take roll ;)) [colour=#800080]"What about you? You got a name or whatever?"[/colour] She took one final drink of coffee, surprised to find her cup already empty. [colour=#800080]Dang.. I just bought this![/colour] She looked at her empty cup, then over at the trash can in the front of the room. [colour=#800080]Soooo faaarrr..[/colour] Her tired eyes lifted their way up towards the clock on the wall. She didn't know how much class was left, even though she was a senior, this being the first day of the year and all. [colour=#800080]Guess I'll just wait it out or whatever..[/colour]

MorningDawn decided to explain a theory to his " friend" but he just fell asleep right then and there. MorningDawn turned around and faced his desk, " Hmmmm. Lets flip over what i have." He started messing around with his books when a bunch of them toppled over. He noticed every pony staring at him, " Uh....sorry." His short small figure grabbed the books and set them on his desk. Great......Make a good impression on every pony who's 2 feet taller than you....

(NOOO i fell asleep D: my bad for not replying :/)

Broken wakes up to the noise of something hitting the ground, he gets scarred and tries to utter a word but otherwise made a strange, constipation-like noise.

"Hol- Ehhhhh"

as he looks up and blushes he thinks

"what kinda noise was that? mother of celestia..."