Canterlot Prep! (closed)

CloudShimmers

Quiet Sapphire saw everyone talking, which was fine for him, he wasn't much of a talker, and since no one addressed him, that made things easier. He then reached into his backpack and pulled out the notebook that he was scribbling in earlier and began to scribble again.

Lightning rolled her eyes, she turned around, "Its a free period, we're allowed to do whatever we want." She looked back at Bluemoon, "Sorry about that, whatcha hiding there?" She motioned to the other girls hand, covering her eye.

Pepper rummaged through her bag and pulled out her old worn out art pad "well..." She thought to herself "might as well finish some art..." only to realize she'd left her coloured pencils at home "sigh... great... Today is starting off fantastic! Oh well there'll be lots to do when this class is over!" She looked over at the sleeping pegasus next to her and thought to herself "how can he be asleep! It's the first day of- she was then startled by the falling books and shrieked a little, embarrassed she turned to the once sleeping pony next to her "I.. I'm so sorry! I hope I didn't wake you!"

((OoC: Im replying from my phone, so thoughts are in parenthensis ^^))

Shade sat, observing all of the ponies around her. (Everypony's so awkward this year..) She turned to Quiet Sapphire. (He doesn't seem so bad.) Shade gave a faint grin when she saw the notebook. (Cool, I guess hes a writer too or whatever.. Or an over achiever.) She hoped for the first one. "Hey.." She waited to see if the boy would look up. "Whats your story about, or whatever?"

Quiet Sapphire looked up and looked over at Shade. "... H-huh?" He finally spoke up and then looked at his notebook. ".... I-i'm not w-writing a story .... I-I'm trying to c-compose a song ...." He said a bit embarrassed.

Lightning rolled her eyes, she turned around, "Its a free period, we're allowed to do whatever we want." She looked back at Bluemoon, "Sorry about that, whatcha hiding there?" She motioned to the other girls hand, covering her eye.

Bluemoon had calmed down, her eye had turned back to normal <<*uncovers eye and looks at lightning* Nothing just an itchy eye is all. so anyway>> suddenly the sound of books hitting the floor sent her skitish nature into action which caused both her eyes to turn yellow right with a small gasp --did that seriously just happen--

(-- = thought)

(*= action)

(<> = speach)

" Oh, uh......MorningDawn." He turned around and was a little embarrassed to the fact that he made everyone ( pony..or whatever ) panic.....He stood up and spoke, " I apologize for causing such a commotion with my er......books." Ok, what was one of MorningDawn's goals? Number 1: Actually excel in academics, Number 2: Try and get a girlfriend. So....Who was he going to hit on? He looks around, no one. Hmmm. MorningDawn strikes that off his list, but before he could a flutter of wing causes the piece of paper to glide onto a girl's desk.......Oh C***.

"Itchy eye huh?" Lightning grinned, "Okay, sure thing..." She noticed the piece of paper on Bluemoon's desk, "Hey Moony, I think that short kid passed you a note." She looked over at Morning, "Maybe its a love letter!" She snickered.

He was started to doze again after the book incident when the pencil bounced off the back of his neck. He looked up and rubbed the back of his neck, where the sharp point had tagged him. "Who threw that?" He asked gently to no one in particular.

Browneh looks around the room and suddently hears a crash and thump he looks over at morning dawn

"dang dude you alright?" he tries desperately not to laugh at him, so he doesnt seem like a jerk.

but all hes doing is making wierd noises as he looks at him.

Bluemoon noticed the peice of paper on her desk and grabed it. the first thought that came to mind was --OPEN IT, OPEN IT OPEN IT!** IT MIGHT BE A TREASURE MAP!-- as unlickly as the idea of it being a treasure map was, she was still way to curious to just give it back without finding out what it was <<opens paper and reads aloud what it says* huh? umm? uh>>

**(assuming the paper has been folded in 2)

(OH MY GOSH /)(^3^)(\ I made it to oatmeal!)