Canterlot Prep! (closed)

CloudShimmers

Quiet Sapphire looked over at Ink and Lockheart and heard they had talked about music but went on to talk about something else. He sighed and went back to his notebook. He hated being so shy and wished he could be more open. He knew one day he would, but today wasn't his day.

((Linkhopper and Lockheart, Please give others a chance to reply, you've taken up the whole page! This is a friendly warning, but please restrain yourself until other people have a chance to reply.))

The Bell Rings, singaling that the students should make their way to their next class, History!

Lightning got up from her seat and proceeded to leave the classroom, she looked over at Bluemoon, "Hey, we should eat lunch together." She smiled before looking at the other girls, Shade and PepperJack, "You girls can come too if ya like, its my treat."

browneh gets up and streatches

"hnnnnngggggg" he uttered

he strolls into history and sits downin the back

"nap time" he grinned as he thought to himself, he put a large book infront of him, put in his earbuds and started blaring some trance to help him sleep.

Pepper was shocked to be asked to lunch "w... Would that be alright? I... I wouldn't want to intrude!" She put her art pad in her bag "oh, and before I forget m... My names pepperjack! *she shyly extended a hand*

Quiet Sapphire sighed as he closed his book and put it away and went to go to the next class, but accidentally dropped his notebook with all his written music and headed to History without even knowing.

(computer is swimming in molasses again -_-)

Bluemoon gave Lightning a friendly smile << Sure, I`d love to>> upon hearing the bell Bluemoon got her gear and made a B-line to her history class, more specificlly the window seat of said history class. When she got there she tossed her gear on her desk and welcomed the return of her green eyes<< day one and I``m already making friends *smile* this year may turn out better then expected>>

(Good job Dreamy! ^^)

[colour=#800080]So QuiteSapphire writes music.. Pretty cool I guess.[/colour]

[colour=#800080]Oohh, somebody has a crush![/colour] Shade looked over at BlueMoon, guessing in her head who the admirer could have been. [colour=#800080]Hmm.. Who would be awkward enough to send a love note on the first day.. She looked around. Okay.. Who in here WOULDN'T be.. [/colour]After guestimate eliminations in her head, she concluded that it was probably the speckled girl, and that's why she was so nervous clumsy. (She was wrong, of course)

[colour=#800080]"I'll be there."[/colour] Observing PepperJack, Shade gently put her hoof over her muzzle, covering a few muffled chuckles.[colour=#800080] Did that speckled girl really just say she didn't want to intrude? "You guys can call me Shade"[/colour] She gave the girl who had invited them to lunch a large-for-her grin. Shade didn't know what it was, but there was something about Lightning that she just really liked. [colour=#800080]"Good to meet you guys." [/colour]She got up, stretched her limbs, and tossed one white black and red checkered backpack strap over her shoulder. She walked alongside her new friends to her next class, history, lazily tossing her empty coffee cup into the trash can by the door. Once again in the school's hallway, Shade was starting to wake up a bit. [colour=#800080]"So, you guys ready for history or whatever?"[/colour] She kicked a book by mistake, then picked it up.[colour=#800080] Hey.. A songbook.. [/colour]She remembered QuiteSapphire. [colour=#800080]Well, lets see what he's got and then give it back..[/colour]

Pepper turned to shade "umm... Shade was it? I think we should just give it back... I... I don't think we should read someone else's book without their permission..."

[colour=#800080]How did you know I was gonna read it or whatever? Maybe she's psychic.. "Well, he was just telling me about it. I guess he prolly wouldn't mind if we just read a few. They could be really cool!"[/colour]

((Oops... Thought shade said that... Oh well... She saw shade mischievously eyeing the book!)) "I don't know... But I... I guess if he was telling you about it... Then it'd be okay, right?" She couldn't help but be a tad curious herself

MorningDawn woke up from the sound of the 2nd bell, " What....what happened?" He got up and sprinted for his next class. When he made it to the doorway he jumped into class. He took a seat that no one really wanted, the front. He scanned his history book over a few times. History wasn't really MorningDawn's skill, but then again he wasn't into smarts. He wanted to be out their in the caves, looking for materials. He shook his head into reality and looked up at the teacher.

Quiet Sapphire made it to the class as well and took a seat near the front, he went to grab his notebook and scribble to pass the time, when he went pale, as his notebook was gone. He slumped in his seat, bummed that he lost his book. "All my music i worked hard on .... its gone." He said sadly and he didn't remember when he lost it, but by the time he might go back and check, someone might have thrown it away.