Canterlot Prep! (closed)

CloudShimmers

Puzzlebeat looked around then spotted a girl he thought was named Pepper and walked up to her "[colour=#000080]hey don't you think its a little stupid to start thinking you can prove a rumor that's 100% fake?" [/colour]he asked her

pepperjack

Pepper laughed at hearing shades deeper understanding and began to put her books and things away, but before she could put everything away she was being spoken too by puzzle "yeah... I mean come on... Aliens? What kind of teacher tells their student's rumors as a lesson!" She finished packing up her stuff as she spoke

Fluttershy

Fluttershy jumped and hid under rarity's desk when the bell went off, shortly realizing it was just the school bell she crawled out from under and softly said "um... What do you wanna do rarity?"

[colour=#000080]"Rumors should stay on the internet and history shouldn't be doubted or changed." [/colour]then hoping to make not one but two friends, he started to talk with Shade "[colour=#000080]what do you think about the subject... Shade was it?" [/colour]

A lonely figure strode through the halls of the school, not too quickly but with intent in her step. She seemed to be a student, her wear included a hoodie that was currently up, hardly appropriate for a teacher. And yet she seemed too worn, too serious to be a true student. Her eyes were already old with experience, young her body might have been. She approached the door of an English class, one taught by a Licorice Black; knocked.

Twilight, whom was still rather huffy, horn glowed and her thing made their way back into her bag and laced itself shut. She stood up and looked at Pepper and smiled, [colour=#4b0082]Glad im not the only one who thought that was strange.[/colour] She looked to Rarity and Fluttershy [colour=#4b0082]"So what do we do now girls?"[/colour]

[colour=#4b0082]"I had not put much thought into it, so I guess I am free for whatever activities you may wish to do." [/colour]Rarity responded.

[colour=#800080]"Shade" Britches[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Yeah.. Puzzlebeat?"[/colour] Shade shrugged. [colour=#800080]"I actually kinda like him. Keeps it interesting with the whole alien metaphor."[/colour] The girl got up and stretched, yawning silently. [colour=#800080]"You guys have Ms. Black next too..? We should prolly head that way or whatever. That was really cool how you fast you solved that cube."[/colour]

[colour=#008080]Licorice Black[/colour]

[colour=#008080]Ah, might be someone important..[/colour] Licorice tossed her feet off her desk and sat upright. [colour=#008080]"Come on in!"[/colour] When she saw who was entering, she relaxed, kicking her feet right back up on the desk, exactly like a teacher shouldn't. [colour=#008080]"Lighting, hey!" [/colour]Her face lit up instantly[colour=#008080]. "Gonna be a good year this year! There was this little filly last period, Petals. Kid's a physics PRODIGY!" [/colour]Ms. Black's excited hand motions jingled her bangles. [colour=#008080]"You have a first period this year, right? How'd that go?"[/colour]

Puzzlebeat grinned "[colour=#000080]thanks its easier than it seems. Just memorization that's all" [/colour]he took out the cube again and started to do different algorithms that made specific patterns on it. [colour=#000080]"so what does Ms. Black teach any way"[/colour]

Lightning smirked slightly when Mrs. Black relaxed in her presence. An evil expression, to the untrained eye, as her smile was a sharp and cruel one. [colour=#33ffff]"They were frightened. We started out with a mile, points docked if you didn't finish in at least 8 minutes. Amazing how many kids think they're in shape when they're really not." [/colour][colour=#000000]Mrs. Dust pulled a s**** of paper out of the pocket of her hoodie, unfurled it and looked at it idly. [/colour][colour=#00ffff]"Mmm, the whole class. It was a good class, in short. A couple of them had the determined look. Lets you know that they're ready to put in the effort needed to improve. The rest of them aren't going to have a good year with me. Anyways..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Lightning sat herself on one of the desks, casually hunched over, looking right at Licorice. [/colour][colour=#00ffff]"What're you going to do with the second? Expecting anyone good?" [/colour]

((Why can't one say s.heet on this site..? O//o Btw scamps, Shade is the purple pony in my new profile pic C: Also, I dont know about you guys, but Im totally ready for the "go to class" bell ^^))

[colour=#008080]Miss (Licorice) Black[/colour]

[colour=#008080]"Oh wow! That sounds very, very, VERY intense, Lightning! I really didn't have much in the way of a lesson plan for the day, but I figured that I could get away with it since it's the first day and all." [/colour]She smirked. [colour=#008080]"First period I just let everyone introduce themselves and get to know each other a little better, and then we played "Ask Miss Black" for the rest of class so that they could get to know me a bit, too! I would do it again, but Im guessing that EVERYONE did something like that for their first class or over homeroom, so I'll hafta mix things up for my next class."[/colour] Licorice pulled up her roll shee.t with a few short clicks of the mouse. [colour=#008080]"Hmm.. I really don't know if my chemistry class is going to be very strong or not this year. I hardly recognize any of these names at all!"[/colour] She glanced at the clock above the door. [colour=#008080]"Well, I suppose we'll see pretty soon."[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Shade" Britches

"I guess she's gonna be the new science teacher this year. Lightning[/colour] (the student, not the teacher)[colour=#800080] told me earlier that she's supposed to be pretty good looking or whatever, so.. That's pretty cool. I guess she got fired from her last job for having student-teacher relations. Really sounds like quite the character."[/colour]

Lightning blinked, "Student teacher relations?" She blushed a little, "hehe, w-why would anyone want one of those? I mean, it would take all the c-challenge away from the subject... my worse subject is science..." She blushed harder and smiled at Shade, "Well Im gonna just.. um... go to my locker, Ill see you in science."

[colour=#008080]"what the hell. Wouldn't that go on a record of her's and she might not even get another job teaching." [/colour]

(you can swear on this site just only in the 18+ section, reason little kids come on to this site all the time)

**Ding dong ding, the bell will ring... now**

Lightning sighed, "too late now I guess, I'll see you guys in class!" Her face was still red, so she pulled up the hood of her sweatshirt. Lightning Chaser walked in and sat down in the corner of the front row, her purple hood still pulled up.

(("Licorice pulled up her roll shee.t with a few short clicks of the mouse." Yes, because I am TOTALLY ******* swearing back there. xD I'm just kitten, I know that sometimes people use that inappropriately, and I sort of wanted to set off the censor for the fun of it ^^ Thank you for ringing the bell Cloudy!))

[colour=#800080]"Shade" Britches[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Umm.. Sure? I'll see you in class, I guess?"[/colour] [colour=#800080]I wonder what's up with her..[/colour] Shade turned to Puzzlebeat. [colour=#800080]"That's just the thing. They weren't able to prove it, but I guess EVERYbody knew. Some kid named Fresco. She was 18, if that makes any difference or whatever. TOTALLY still her student though."[/colour] Shade opened the door to enter chemistry class, immediately pretending like she'd just been talking about something else entirely. [colour=#800080]"..and THAT'S why Nightmare Night is my favorite holiday."[/colour] She plopped her plot in a seat by Lightning.

((I'mma wait to post Licorice's part after we get some more kiddos in here c:))

[colour=#008080]"well then its legal any way as long as the student wasn't 17 or younger she was allowed to, at 18 they are technically adults." [/colour]then took shades lead when the door opened [colour=#008080]"It's a fun holiday but I prefer Hearts Warming." [/colour]then he sat next to her.

((I've been gone for a little bit. This RP did not progress as much as I thought, moving on to posting now :P ))

Silver raised a hand to speak, though as he did so, the bell for break went off, ending their strange discussion. Letting out an exasperated sigh, he lowered his arm to his desk, where his notebook still lay. He closed his eyes and stood, retrieving his things and making his way into the hallway.

For a few minutes or so, he roamed about aimlessly, having nothing to do and just waiting out the clock. Though as by chance, he just so happened to stumble by his chemistry room. He let himself in, unaware of the two teachers conversing. He spoke quietly, though it was more of a whisper.

[colour=#696969]Sorry of interrupting, I'll just..."[/colour]

With his barely audible words spoken, he pointed to a random seat and quickly sat in it. Setting all his equipment to the side, save for his notebook, he looked at the clock for the time. Wondering how much longer until class already started.

Convenient enough, the bell rang and resonated through the school. Signaling all of the end of break.

Silver rested an arm on his desk as students made their way into the room. The first of which sat infront of him. And for some reason, had her hood up. He frowned slightly and lightly tapped her shoulder.

[colour=#696968]"Umm, excuse me? I don't exactly think we're allowed to have hoods on in class.."[/colour]

He waited for a response as a few others filed into the classroom. One sitting next to the hooded girl, and another placing himself next to the girl that sat next to the hooded girl.

(( :P be confused lol ))

Pepper saw sapphire walk past (now's my chance... ) she casually caught up to him, and in her flirtiest voice said "hey sapph-" *the bell rang* the startled girl jumped and quickly ran behind some lockers (shoot! Why'd the bell have to ring right then!) She slowly and depressingly walked into class and took a sea, hoping sapphire didn't see her run away she quickly pulled out everything she needed for chemistry, (ahh... Chemistry... Home sweet home...)

• Like 2

Lightning turned around, "Fine.." She removed the hood, her blush was gone and her fiery hair was released into its slightly messy way. She tapped on her desk, waiting eagerly for class to start so it could be finished.

Sapphire blinked as he heard someone began to talk to him but when he had looked, there was no one around, and he shrugged thinking he was hearing voices, but it sounded familiar. He then walked into class and took a seat, pulling everything he needed out

((Scamps!! I hope you're all ready for class ^^))

[colour=#008080]Miss (Licorice) Black[/colour]

post-4257-0-12550600-1347007083_thumb.pn

Your teacher as a pony.. xD

The classroom was set up unlike any other, featuring large lab tables with sinks in the middle, counters filled with flasks and tubes and clampers and other sciencey stuff, and an empty office chair behind a teacher's desk. The days activities were listed on the white board, along with a giant signature.

-Introduction to Chemistry

-Syllabus

-Ball game

MISS BLACK

[colour=#008080]"It's cool," [/colour]Miss Black tossed a hand in front of her, completely chill about the hood. She sat on top of her desk, legs swinging[colour=#008080] "Although most teachers aren't cool with hoods, I don't really see a problem with them. I would leave it down though if I were you, hun. It hides your beautimous face!" [/colour]She turned to the other student.[colour=#008080] But thanks for the reminder." [/colour]She gave Silver a quick grin before starting. [colour=#008080]"Hey class! My name is Miss Black, and I get to be your chemistry teacher for the year!"[/colour] She grabbed a small stack of papers, then hopped off of the desk, and started passing them out.[colour=#008080] "As much as I hate starting the year off with paperwork, I wouldn't be doing my job right if I didn't give you this year's syllabus. That includes what supplies we'll need, and the material that I would like to cover with you all this year. Think of it as more of a guideline than a definite thing, because sometimes other things just sound funner! Also, you'll find that we have a field trip coming up next month to the coast, so be ready for that! It's mostly for my marine biology students, so it's not mandatory, but that's a REALLY FREAKIN' small class this year, and we would be under budget unless we had some more students coming, and you guys seem like a pretty cool group. It's 20 bits, but it's overnight." [/colour]((OoC: We don't have to actually have it, because that would sort of take away the whole school part of, well.. School.. But we could just do a time warp and talk about it like it happened or something.. But that's if we make it a month in this rp ^^)) Licorice flaunted her flank walking back up the rows to her desk in the front of the class, plopping her plot down on it's surface once again. She gave the students a couple of minutes to look their new papers over and chat. She noticed one rather bored looking student, and tossed them a small ball. (It can be anybody, whoever would like to start C:)[colour=#008080] "You guys ready to play a game? Okay, so we're going to pass this ball around, try and go for long shots!, and when you have it, you're going to briefly introduce yourself, tell us what your most favorite thing in the world is, and then tell us your favorite thing about chemistry. You get to start!" [/colour]Licorice winked at the student with the ball.

((actually the field trip would be a super idea! We're not just doing school, we have a large amount of freetime after school ends.))

Lightning blushed at the comment as she caught the ball, "My name is Lightning, my favourite colour is red, I love hugs, cats, sleeping and hot chocolate, and I was born in Trottingham." she tossed the ball to Pepperjack.

• Like 1

Lightning smirked, having been caught by the students entering from any further exchange with her students. Luckily she could always count on arriving late to class, since she'd have to wait for students to finish changing into their gym clothes anyways; it annoyed her anyways though, since she hated being late. She gave Mrs Black a curt wave, mouthed [colour=#00ffff]"Good luck" [/colour][colour=#000000]and briskly exited.[/colour]

Pepperjack fumbled the ball and quickly regained her composure "m... My names pepperjack and I like reading and drawing!" (and sapphire...) she looked at sapphire and blushed almost letting her heart get the better of her " ahem... But my favorite thing has to be my pet nuggets! I was born in stalliongrad And I love chemistry because we get to make amazing concoctions!" She tried to toss the ball over to sapphire but horribly misthrew and sent the ball to silver

((rushed post is rushed :P ))

Silver listened quietly, though still looking down at his notebook. He heard Pepper introduce herself and he looked over towards her. Only to have an awkwardly thrown ball make its way towards him.

Reaching out a hand, he caught it and stared at it for brief moment.

[colour=#696969]"I-..I'm Silver Wisp. My favorite things in the world are flying and muffins. Favorite thing about chemistry? I guess the periodic table."[/colour]

He tossed the ball up and down a few times as he faced the girl in front of him, whispering to where she could barely hear him.

[colour=#696969]"Hey up front...Heads up.."[/colour]

Silver tossed the ball in front of him.