Future Warriors ( Apply in OCC )

MorningDawn

( I'm back!) MorningDawn was surrounded by the flood, " I have no choice! I'm gonna jump!" He held his mini gun and jumped off the tower. His jetpack activated from his AI's commands. MorningDawn gently touched the ground and ran back over to the Warthog, " We need to call some Air Support to get away from this Hell Hole!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Suddenly, without any warning from the radio, a barrage of archer missiles smashed into several positions on the ground, places with the highest flood concentration, completely destorying them.

On a hill over looking the entire base, a single pony sat and watched the chaos, because keying his radio, getting his A.I to hack into the transmissions of the food soliders fighting the flood "Did you like the fireworks?"

" You insane son of a *****. As long as those things are gone, I'm happy." David's AI started speaking again.

Princess Celestia: " Watch your language. At least they're gone."

" Not yet Celestia, not yet." David grabbed his rifle and started firing at the small groups of them, " They're scattering, but they still want some of our meat. Lets let them have our lead."

The pony overlooking the battle grabs his shotgun, before sprinting towards the battle. His A.I arguing with him

"[colour=#ff0000]I do not believe this is the best course of action, we did, after all, hack a warship. I'm sure the UNSC won't be to happy...."[/colour]

"Can it Allelujah, we're going in. Just make sure my shields are up"

" Hold fire everypony! I hear a ship coming." Just seconds after a Pegasus ( ship) shows up, " That's not our colours! Take it out! Anypony have Anti-Aircraft weapons on you?!" David looked around seeing the wreckage of an AA gun," I don't need one then." David grabs a grenade and starts running towards the ship.

Celestia: " You're insane! You'll never make that jump!"

" I have a jetpack!" David sprints toward the ship watching bullets fly past him. He grabs his grenade and activates his jetpack. He flies toward ship and crashes into the cockpit. David see's this opportunity and takes the pilot out, " I just got ourselves evac!" David lands the Pegasus on the cliff side, " You waiting for an invitation? Get in!"

[colour=#000000]An A.I's voice, one not from the mission, interupts [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Warning, we have detected increased numbers of infected units coming from the south east, we recommend evacuation with haste unless dying is high on the list of thing-to-do-today"[/colour]

" Get your ***es on this plane!" David pushed the button that started the shift in jets. He looked behind him and checked if everypony was on board, " Everypony on board?"

" We need to go now! The infected are starting to hop on board as well!" He kicked the plane into flying mode. He started moving west east away from the canyon, but then he heard something from his AI.

Celestia: " I just got new orders from HQ. We need to go back and investigate more.

" What are you insane?! We almost got killed out there!"

The new pony looks over at him

"Please tell me i mishead that, we've to go back in!? That missile strike needs time before i can do it again, and we barely go away that time! What are the changes we'll have such luck again?"

[colour=#FF0000]"Statisically, chances of death is we return, are around 69.75%"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]"Allelujah, that was NOT the time"[/colour]

(you guys left me thanks)

[colour=#282828]Devance: they left me great[/colour]

[colour=#282828]L4UGH73R:[/colour][colour=#ee82ee] well this is great were stuck in this place and now were the only ones left well besides the zombie thingys[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Devance: don't worry i'll keep us safe i promise you that much[/colour]

[colour=#282828]*he runs off from his hiding spot in the brush and uses his camo to hide himself*[/colour]