Future Warriors ( Apply in OCC )

MorningDawn

" Celestia, please send this plane into auto pilot. I think i need some rest." He put the chip on the dashbord and saw a hologram of the Princess form. After 2 seconds of walking he collapsed.

Out in the sky, Shadow finally arrives at where they had left, seeming that most the flood had left.

"This is Spartan 033 calling any friendly units in the old base, respond if your, you know, not infected"

[colour=#282828]L4UGH73R:[/colour][colour=#ee82ee] HEY i hear you loud and cleary[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Devance: i hear you loud and clear did you come back to pick us up?[/colour]

[colour=#282828]L4UGH73R: [/colour][colour=#ee82ee]he has some of the finest camo's[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Devance: shush you but yes i am using the finest they had don't worry though i'll set off a couple flares[/colour]

Shadow see's the flares and flies towards them "Alright, i'll be there soonish. Be ready to engage the ones behind me, i'd rather get back to my base ASAP"

Shadow dives to avoid a tackle from one of them

[colour=#FF0000]"Covering fire has started, chances of arriving at friendly location....84.67%. Chances of making it back to base with teammate, assuming flood ground forces find us...46.00%"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]"Allelujah, this kind of information is NOt why i asked for an A.I, now tell me something i need to know!"[/colour]

[colour=#FF0000]"It is believed that the flood didn't orginate from out galaxy"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]"I hate you sooo much right now"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Shadow continues his desent towards Devance[/colour]

"Good shot"

Shadow eventually lands next to him

"Well, that was round 1..and given how the distance my FOB is from here, we could be due in for a couple more. You ready to hit the road and run, or in my case, fly?"

Shadow stares at the other Pegasus wings, before looking back at his.

[colour=#FF0000]"You are NOT planning to do what i think you're planning, are you?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Shadow noddes "Hey, can you shot on something that's moving fast?"[/colour]