Oh what am i getting myself into...

Anyways, you guys know the drill, I assume? Ask anything, and i'll do my best to answer :)

A bit of a tweak I'll do, just for funsies, is that if you ask me a question in character, I'll respond in character as well! How bout that? :)

Most questions will be accepted, and humorous questions will most likely be answered with humorous (By my tastes, which are horrible) answers.

Let the questions begin! :D

Why pick up this particular fad?

If you could be anypony in the world (of Equestria) who would you be?

1. I'm not quite sure, I suppose either for something to do in my free time (Which apparently i have loads of) or getting to know what kind of things people are interested in with others. Whether that be food types, or activities, or personality and things like that, is completely up to those asking the questions to begin with. :)

2. Pinkie Pie, most likely. Putting myself in a character who is COMPLETELY different than my real self, would not only be interesting, but extremely fun as well. It'd give me a reason to let out my pent up random energy, and I'm pretty sure you'd love it if i broke the fourth wall just to come say hi as Pinkie Pie. :D

i feel like doing one of these but i don't want people to think im a copy cat. what should i do?

Well, I'm glad this somewhat goes with the first question asked. I just started mine, seeing as how a friend of mine is doing them too, so i thought, "Heck, why not?" but i decided to put the spin on it, a personal flare. Perhaps putting something unique into it, (Such as me responding to some questions in character) Would do the trick in attracting people to ask you questions. Make it so your character is the one responding to everything, add pictures related to the answers of your posts, make your thread unique and different from the rest. :) hope I helped. :)

Perhaps putting something unique into it, (Such as me responding to some questions in character) Would do the trick in attracting people to ask you questions. Make it so your character is the one responding to everything, add pictures related to the answers of your posts, make your thread unique and different from the rest. :) hope I helped. :)

Isn't that why people have Tumblr Ask Pony Blogs?

Isn't that why people have Tumblr Ask Pony Blogs?

That may be the case, however, seeing as if i was to set foot on Tumblr, I'm sure I would burst into flames and never be heard from again. That would be the main reason I avoid such a site altogether.

That may be the case, however, seeing as if i was to set foot on Tumblr, I'm sure I would burst into flames and never be heard from again. That would be the main reason I avoid such a site altogether.

Not really. People either pay attention to you or they don't You just have to have an interesting character/blog.

Does Tumblr scare you?

Not really. People either pay attention to you or they don't You just have to have an interesting character/blog.

Does Tumblr scare you?

Scared of Tumblr? Not so much. Scared of perhaps being absorbed into it and having less of a life than i already have? That's more like it. Although threads such as this are a safer and perhaps more troll-free alternative.

Scared of Tumblr? Not so much. Scared of perhaps being absorbed into it and having less of a life than i already have? That's more like it. Although threads such as this are a safer and perhaps more troll-free alternative.

Well being absorbed into pony is a good thing! No shame in that. So far I haven't run into any trolls with my ask blog, and I doubt I ever will, Tumblr isn't Twitter or Facebook if you catch my drift. So whats your gimmick to make your Ask Thread stand out?

Well being absorbed into pony is a good thing! No shame in that. So far I haven't run into any trolls with my ask blog, and I doubt I ever will, Tumblr isn't Twitter or Facebook if you catch my drift. So whats your gimmick to make your Ask Thread stand out?

Seeing as how I've only read one other "Ask me" Thread, there wasn't much i was sure of others doing. however, if asked a question in character, i will respond as my character. Also, personal details may be revealed about myself, so questions such as interests, life, likes, dislikes, family, are all accepted and, in fact, encouraged by myself, whether they be in character or not. :)

Seeing as how I've only read one other "Ask me" Thread, there wasn't much i was sure of others doing. however, if asked a question in character, i will respond as my character. Also, personal details may be revealed about myself, so questions such as interests, life, likes, dislikes, family, are all accepted and, in fact, encouraged by myself, whether they be in character or not. :)

Alright then. One last question for now. I'm on my way to school which doesn't let out until 5:45 PM in the afternoon. (College) What should I do until its time to go?

Alright then. One last question for now. I'm on my way to school which doesn't let out until 5:45 PM in the afternoon. (College) What should I do until its time to go?

Unfortunately I passed out before i got the chance to respond to that... :/ sorry.

Well, I'm glad this somewhat goes with the first question asked. I just started mine, seeing as how a friend of mine is doing them too, so i thought, "Heck, why not?" but i decided to put the spin on it, a personal flare. Perhaps putting something unique into it, (Such as me responding to some questions in character) Would do the trick in attracting people to ask you questions. Make it so your character is the one responding to everything, add pictures related to the answers of your posts, make your thread unique and different from the rest. :) hope I helped. :)

thanks i'll go ahead and do that THANKS! :smirk:
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you, it's a re-colour but I picked the colours :)

What's the best song about or including a car (in your opinion) ?

Including a car? Lowrider by War. Can't get that out of my head. :D