The Return of Nitemare Moon.

So hello everyone! Its good to be back! I have been away for a few months after the passing of my mum. Some of you were around for that and other probably dont remember me but its ok lol. I do apologize to those i was RPing with at the time for just up and disappearing. I hope i wasn';t an inconvienence and if you'll have me i would hope to RP with you again.

On a lighter note i was thinking of starting a RP thats basd during the reign of Nitemare Moon. I think i saw a couple already but i thought i would like to start my own for those who missed the boat on the others. I wouild need the mane 6 of course a few others maybe and the star of the RP Nitemare Moon.

I want to really. get down into the story of Luna/Nitemare and her effect on Equestria and the Mane. The first season of MLP tried but there is only so much it can do. I want the nitty gritty to come out. The Jealousy and just overall miffed feelings to show. So if your interested and would like to participate or share your thoughts you are welcome.

I will be playing [colour=#800080]Twilight[/colour]. So we need the rest. So come one come all!

i Was actually thinking of recreating Twilights arrival in POnyville, but the idea that they failed the first time intrigues me lol. Whats your thoughts? rather what would you be more interested in

Bah here's to not paying attention to my own stuff.....I believe i would like to base it during Luna's first return. In the era of the Mane 6's existence. I think, with the right mind set, we could make an old and already awesome story even better. Less rushing through to Luna and more getting to see how the new eternal night effected Equestria and the lives of the Mane 6. Maybe even get more into detail about the disappearance of Princess Celestia and deeper into the thoughts of NItemare Moon/Luna. That is if others are interested

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I too am interested in the idea of rping with nightmare moon/luna. ^///^ Do you mind I play as one of my OC's or do I have to play canon, none of which I know how to play as.