The Grey Wardens[Dragon Age Crossover][APPLY HERE][OPEN]

Congratulations on the most ridiculous post I've ever seen during my days doing RPs.

I did not give you permission to attack my character.

I doubt Shadow gave you permission to do that to him.

You can not simply kill/petrify every single character in the vicinity and expect no retaliation.

And with that, I'm leaving this RP. I'm done. Ciao.

I killed noone and petrified NPC's. Big deal. Fine, leave. I'm glad you're gone because to be honest, ever since you and Shadow joined, this RP has done nothing but irritate me.

Calm down.

That's not what you specified at the beginning of the RP or even in the OOC thread. I know, that I expected to travel around/explore and get in the occasional spat. I don't know who else expected that, but I know I came into this thing thinking that.

Even if I thought this was the story of some Wardens that weren't directly going after the arch demon, but still would have travels and meet people..etc. I wouldn't have minded this RP being whatever since I can handle it.

I really hate that this had to happen, it was my most active RP at the moment.

Originaly I wanted little to no fighting at all, and just have the passive "while we are in camp not fighting stuff, this is how it is".

To be honest, I dare to say, that noone here can read your mind, and I haven't read you saying that anywhere. Also, wasn't it you who basically teleported yourself to Pinprick and Shadow on their little "sidequest" to save Nexar? Wasn't it you who teleported himself into the bandit camp where those two were? Wasn't it you who made us all go to Stalliongrade and gave the kill order on Shadow? Wasn't it you who teleported in front of the pub and later to the chantry to finally kill everyone there? So much for that

I was okay with a couple of bandits, but random angry mage rebelling against Chantry, then everyone getting mad at me because I want no part of it?

Again, you never said anything against it, simply ignored it till it was too late already.

Fine. Leave. I don't care.

Just as I've thought...

It's not a matter of me being "overcontrolling", it's a matter of you completly veering off the intended path of the RP, and getting upset because nobody wants to respond to it.

Oh yes, sadly it is. Otherwise none of us would have quit. And maybe you have noticed, but every single one of us has played along, made pretty nice posts with things actually happen inside of these. Truly... the only one not seeming to not wanting to fit in, was you, Midnight.

It won't. Thank god.

Actually... I don't think, that you have to refer to yourself as "god"

Calm down.

That's not what you specified at the beginning of the RP or even in the OOC thread. I know, that I expected to travel around/explore and get in the occasional spat. I don't know who else expected that, but I know I came into this thing thinking that.

Even if I thought this was the story of some Wardens that weren't directly going after the arch demon, but still would have travels and meet people..etc. I wouldn't have minded this RP being whatever since I can handle it.

I really hate that this had to happen, it was my most active RP at the moment.

I'm sorry man. This was NOT what I wanted to happen

If you're not pleased with the course of the RP leave. No need to mull about over it, and point hooves and all that. Sometimes it just doesn't work out.

As a GM, Blackthorn, just remember that the players can and will leave if they don't like how you do things, and take this into account when planning sessions.

In either case, I'm nipping this in the bud before it gets nastier than it has. Thread locked.