Hello, I am Waffleman

Waffleman

About Myself: I found out about mlp about a year ago. I love waffle as my name suggest. I personally love creepypastas and grim stuff (Cupcakes, rainbow factory, etc.) but I wont push you to like them. i'm usually a very awkward person, so sorry if i react to a reply awkwardly. My hobby is drawing, but i'm not the best at it. i live In California, I'm not going to tell you more than that about where i live.

How I found Canterlot.com: I was looking at a topic saying maybe what your Oc would react to poison joke. I saw that there was RP, so i was like "Count me in!". And that's how equestria was made!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I saw the sub-site on Memebase intitled "My little Brony" I browsed it before finally deciding that i should watch it. When I found the show, it was already at "Sisterhooves Social".

My favourite main cast pony/s: Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello, i'm waffleman. I heard this is a nice website, so I'm here to check it out. Ask me anything. I think I'm starting to get the hang of how this site works! But, I'd love to have advice on how to use the site, please.

<<I'm really starting to like you~

(Yes it's a pancake but waffles are just pancakes with maple syrup traps!)

With all that aside, welcome to Canterlot! I'm sure you'll find yourself comfortable wherever you travel around this beautiful community!