Hi, I’m new around here

Skymaster

Hi there everypony!

Just want to say I'm new here. I found this forum today and it seemed cool to me. Well, i started watching MLP last week. At first I thought 'What is that?!', but then watched the whole season 1. :D

By the way, I'm from Germany, so please be friendly when my English is not always perfect. :D

howdy stranger ah'm Dusty! Nice A' meeting ya!

and ya form Germany? i know a tone of guys form Germany!

hoffe, Ihr gefällt es hier! oh i do hope i got that... I'm rusty at it. ^^'

Hello!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to look at the rules section.

You'll also need to make 5 posts in the Introductions thread before you can post on other parts of the board.

Not sure if we have anypony else around here from Germany, but we love and tolerate everypony, no matter where they come from!

Welcome to Canterlot!

Skymaster. I imagine an old Stallion, well traveled, and knowing full well the art of war. Celestia calls on him when things are truly dire, as this Pony is capable of slaying dragons. He is a Pegasus, and while most of his kin treat nature as a business, he has complete control over the sky and the storm. Able to call down lightning and thunder, cast torrential winds and summon the death of winter's cold, he has a power envied by some, feared by others. Unicorns can only dream of such power.

Sorry, I went overboard. But if you RP, you can have that.

sweet! last time i used German was like years a go. XD well, it's nice to meet a German you guys rock!

Haha, thank you for your modest compliment! :mrgreen: You guys here rock, too!

The only word you made wrong is that you wrote "Ihr" instead of "dir" (nearly the same pronunciation), but this would be nitpicking, your German is good, plus it is a difficult language to learn I think. :D

Skymaster. I imagine an old Stallion, well traveled, and knowing full well the art of war. Celestia calls on him when things are truly dire, as this Pony is capable of slaying dragons. He is a Pegasus, and while most of his kin treat nature as a business, he has complete control over the sky and the storm. Able to call down lightning and thunder, cast torrential winds and summon the death of winter's cold, he has a power envied by some, feared by others. Unicorns can only dream of such power.

Sorry, I went overboard. But if you RP, you can have that.

Awesome idea Kirby! :shock: I'll keep that in mind!

Germany! Cool! Welcome! :D

(Wow, every sentence there was just one word and an exclamation point. XD)

Welcome to the forums! :D
Welcome aboard! Enjoy your stay. :D

Thanks for your hearty welcome! ;)

What is your favourite vegetable?

Carrots are tasty. Really tasty. 8-)

Hi! I've never been to Germany but my great aunt says it's an awesome place to live (that's where she's from). I did fly over it in a plane though :D

I'm new too so I hope I'll see you around (well virtually) :D

Hi there! I really like to live here, I would also like to fly to the USA some day. ;)

I bet we'll see us around here, for sure. :D

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

Done that, thank you, too! :P

So am I a full member of the herd now (nopony said that before, the magic 'Welcome to the herd!'-sentence... :mrgreen:)?