Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

"Right..but nothing funny!" Rarity warned him and began to hobble toward him, not used to having to trot like this.

"I am Queen Cheysalis and I was trying to t...help my fello ponies before we were all hit by that lightning, presumably we are all here," she said

Colette deadpanned. This chick is BOMBED outta mind! But she **** sure was a awesome cosplayer. She even had those special effects contacts, most likely customs. "...Sure. I think I might have clothes that you can borrow. Stay put." With that, she made her way to her bedroom, barely containing her laughter.

Colette was barely able to make to bedroom before she let out a snicker, covering her mouth. Did she just say she lost her pelt?? Cuckoo! Colette was sure she heard the name before, but didn't know much about the character, so she took her phone out and texted "Dr. Brony"

>>Paging Dr. Brony, paging Dr. Brony. We have one of your female paitents who looks like a cross between Morrigan Aensland and Princess Ai. Best of all, she calls herself Queen Chrysalis. Contacts and all!<<

David woke up, " W-what, am i back at Ponyville." He opened his eyes to see him again, " Nope." David noticed his body was a lot warmer than usual. He looked to where his legs should be, but he saw jeans and some shoes, " Just great. Where did my hooves go?" He looked up, " You, why don't you just help me out a bit. I seem to be lost, on a different planet. I knew Twilight's 3 hour lessons would actually enhance my knowledge of constellations. Oh never mind." His tall, muscular body attempted to stand up. He stood up for at least 30 seconds before having to lean on something, " Can you help me walk? Oh, and i think i might be a little hungry. Would you happen to have a daisy sandwich?"

Connor put his arm under David's shoulders to support him and chuckled. "I found my people." He thought to himself. "I don't know about a daisy sandwich or hooves or planets bro but I think I can definitely get you some food." He took him over to his car and put him in the passengers seat. Before he could ask what his name was, his phone went off playing a clip from Winter Wrap up, indicating a text.

" Hey i know that song. We sing it all the time during Winter Wrap-up, but that is at home. Back at Equestria. I remember the mayor saying, ' We can't use magic blah blah blah,' and then Twilight saying,' I can organize you ponies blah blah blah,' it was a good time. Twilight is a good organizer. I miss home, well what is this about food?" ( its ok man you're doing ok)

"just sit down" Charles told Rarity. "look this place is earth, we are in the 21st century, we are technologically advanced species called humans, we don't need horses or chariots to get places, we don't use magic because we have science." he went on talking about the human race. "lay down and sleep for a bit." he told her when he finished

She scoffed at him and laid down, "Well you can leave me be now," she said a ahe laid on her back and closed her eyes and relaxed, being near this guy was gonna be bad for her beauty sleep, she just knew it.

Connor couldn't believe his ears, this guy must have hit his head harder than he thought. He buckled himself in and checked his phone. "So, what's your name?" he asked while responding to Colette >>Heheh nice! There must be a gathering of Bronies in town. I've got a dude with me. He fell over and I think he thinks he's supposed to be a pony lol. Anyway, Queen Chrysalis is a villian from season 2. She's the queen of shapeshifters that tries to take over canterlot by weakinging Twilight's brother. We should meet up at the cafe if the two of you are free."

"There you are!" Colette said, suddenly behind Chrysalis. She held in her arm a pair of shorts and a large t-shirt. "Look, it's not much, but you're bigger than me, but these should fit. I don't have any cases for your contacts or fangs, though... At least none that aren't used, anyhow..."

David looked at the device his new acquaintance was holding, " If i read is correct, then that little thing you have there says Queen Chrysalis is here now! Do you have any idea what went through to get here out of Canterlot?! It was hell on Equestria! All the changelings were attacking and every pony panicked, that is until the elements of Harmony showed up. They did their best and pretty much stopped them, i wasn't around Canterlot at the time. But i came into town and heard what happened. Acquaintance! Move this metal wagon and get to that, uhh. Covention or whatever it is you wrote on that thing! Let us stop evil! Or maybe hide in our own fear, that could work as well."

Connor closed his phone and started driving to the cafe car. "I'm not actually sure if there's a convention or not. Let's get you some coffee first and then we'll work on things from there. I'm Connor by the way. And you are?"

"coffee, you know, caffiene?" He pulled into the lot. "Eh, don't worry about it. I'll show you when we get inside Dave." He got out and walked to the cafe, waiting for David to catch up with him.