Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

Shadow:

"T-thanks"

As he turned to leave, he stuck his tongue out at Shawn and smirked. He felt good, despite knowing it wasn't something he does normally.

Following the directions given by Shawn, he found the toilet, and the meat section along with it. He froze, staring at the meat that was on display. Part of him felt sick, knowing that everything that was there used to be alive.

He stood there for what felt like ages, but he was sure maybe 1-2 minutes had passed.

"S-sweat Luna.....T-that's...just....."

He closed his eyes and looked away, certain he'd throw up otherwise

Stephen had only just returned back to the produce section, as he had forgotten a few things... Namely, to get a sample of bacon! That, however, was dashed at the sight of the young Pegasus. Why was he over here by himself?? Moreover, what brought him here in the first place?? Stephen made his way over to Shadow, tapping him on the shoulder. "What're you doing here??"

Shadow:

He felt something tap him on his shoulder, his innitall instinct was to protect himself, but realised that he had no idea how to fight with his new body, then he heard Stephen's voice and his slightly tensed muscles relaxed.

"I...i..." Shadow found himself incapable of answering, while he thought maybe he'd been able to see meat, the simple quantity of it had overwhelmed him.

"How....How can you look at that and see just food?" He asked in a quiet, but rough voice "T-they used to be alive...S-some many....butchered.....F-for....Food...."

Charles

Charles began to drive the aircraft forward until it reach the required speed to pull up and take off. Once in the air he turned to David. "Welcome... to the sky"

Spike

"Yea you basically did." Spike replied to Jim

Jim:

"Great, just great...And i thought today would be a normal day..Hey Spike, does that list have any numbers on it? If so, i could try call one of 'em, see if that god was telling the truth"

David-

David's eyes widened, " It's almost like when i fly. I've never flown this fast before though. I bet my little brother MorningDawn has, he can perform a Sonic Rainboom you know...."

"Uh, well…" Stephen wasn't sure how to properly address this issue. If only Shawn went with him! "Shadow, look... We should've said something, and my brother should'be gone with you…" he said as he spotted him approaching. "You shouldn't send him over here alone! Why did you??"

Charles

"Oh you mean a sonic boom." Charles said in his understanding "I did that once. The government wanted to test the fastest speed of a jet, so they put me in it at told me to gun it."

Shadow:

When Stephen started to accuse Shawn, Shadow put his hand up and put it on Stephan's shoulder.

"H-he didn't know.....I-i was.going to the..t-the...toilet......" Shadow turned away from the meat section, feeling more uneasy the more it was in his sight. He felt his left arm shaking, and placed his right hand on it to try stop it, without much success.

Cool it Shadow! Don't flip out here...YOU wanted to see the meat area! Sure it was different, but i saw it....And i know how i'm planning on surviving as a human..Without it

"Stephen...i-it...was..my fault...I-i..wanted to..to overcome my, well, fear of meat..."