Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

Colette shrugged. "I'm sure that the others are gonna want to know, but I'll let it slide for now. Come on, let's go, before it gets too late!" Colette then led Chrysalis out of the house and toward the couple, who were still there. Whilst she did, she took out her cell and texted Connor.

>>I'm taking Chrysalis out to eat, just wait for me when you get to my house. Let your friends know I found her. We need to find a way to find the others <<

She looked at all the couples and suddenly felt sick to er stomach, "No..no," she shook her head, and turned to Coletta, "I..I can't," she sighed and closed her eyes, almost about to cry.

Rarity nodded happily and followed him out

Connor screeched onto Colette's street thinking about the danger she was in. When he got there would she be the real Colette? Would it be Chrysalis? He ignored David as he sped down twoards the end of the road.

He reclines casually, taking no mind that his hand rested atop the backrest, inches from her shoulder.

The comedian continues to talk and Arty continues to laugh. Everything was normal, even On such an abnormal day.

It was rather silly, but... He was sitting next to an important person in his life, alone and lost... Maybe she could use him?

Oh, what are you thinking, Arty, get it together! This is RAINBOW. DASH. We're talking about here! If you make a move on here, I'm detaching from Lefty.

Arty physically cringes at the thought of his brain seperting itself.

He notices how he must look, arguing silently with himself, he steals a glance at her to see if she noticed.

Rarity nodded and got out of the car slowly and grabbed her stuff, "So what are we packing?"

Chrysalis sighed, "Nightmare moon is the evil version of Princess Luna, so basically during the events of nightmare moon, I was away helping with a parasprite issue, I was a royal sister. Nightmare moon sent a letter to me saying that Celestia and Cadence went evil, when I return home Nightmare moon pretends to be weak and says she needs help and i agree. Nightmare moon corrupts me with this curse and thas why i am what I am."

"Cloths, food, and whats necessary." Charles told Rarity "We are going to Illinois." He took out a suit case and put some clothes in to it. "I will pack for you, go take a nap. ok Rarity?"

Charles went into the bathroom "This isn't a fairy tale this is a temporary thing, Don't get comfortable." He told him self knowing he would only get hurt if the stories Rarity spoke of were true. He washed his face and finished packing his clothes. He started to pack some food. "Apples, bananas, oranges and carrots for snakes on the way." He told himself. he put the food into a cooler. When finished packing Rarity's things he sat down and thought of the events to come.

Charles chuckled "like most species there are to gennders, male which is what I am and female which is what you are." he explianed "Usaully something is attracted to the opposite gender, but there are those who are attracted to the same gender and those who are attracted to both." he continued then asked "why are you asking?"