Ponies Falling to Earth (Looking for Pinkie Pie!)

Hypn0ticD

She couldn't help it, no matter how hard she Queen tried, she blushed deeply at this man's appearance, "So...um, what's your name?" she asked him slowly as she nervously shuffled a foot.

'what is this odd feeling I am having in my stomach?' she asked herself mentally, 'Could this be...no I can't..can I?'

" My name is David Masonfield, but everyone calls me David. You can, too." They continued walking and lost sight of their destination, " What's your name? You don't have to tell me it, but it would help me try to flirt with you." He blushed at his failed attempt to flirt with a girl. He is really bad with girls.

She giggled, "I'm chr...Crystal, CrystalHeart;" Chrysalis lied know that this man next to her was a pony, she could just tell it, "So..." she looked around, "You came from Equestria too?" she said, "Im a Unicorn, I can just tell"

Rarity nodded and got in and sat on the back

She then sighed, "No! No more lying!" she began to cry a bit, "Om not Crystal, it's me, Queen Chrysalis!" she said and fell to her knees and began to sob, "What have I done!"

David looked at the girl, shocked and a bit scared. He ignored it and picked up the girl and held onto her as most as he could, " You didn't do anything. You see, ponies may do wrong things, but they had a reason to do it. You might have done it because someone did wrong to you. That's understandable. I am not harmed by your magic. I feel as fresh as a rose blossoming from morning dew. I forgive you and i might actually like you."

" I feel right around you to, i feel like i need to protect you. I feel much more as well." He slowly let go and stared into her eyes, but not before slowly pulling into a kiss.

She was in utter shock as se felt his lips press against hers, the spark, "My sweet Celestia, th...that was amazing," she said and grabbed his forearms, not hard ad pulle him in for a kiss again, giving him all the love and passion she could possible muster up. She slowly pulle back and went beat red, "I..I'm sorry that just felt so amazing," she held her heart, "I feel all fluttery here, is that normal?"

" Its ok, and yes it is normal." David was amazed, shocked, and happy all over his body. He felt the joy run through him like a spring. It just burst. When she kissed him, it was his turn to feel the spark. He started blushing from the thought. He looked into her beautiful eyes and didn't say a word. Just admiring her. He stopped for a moment and then a feeling dawned on him, " How are we going to get back? I would like it if i could bring you with me, if you want to ."

Charles closed the door and talked into the microphone "Charles to tower requesting permission to take off." he wait for a response "thanks tower i'm leaving." he turned to Rarity "buckle up." he told her

Charles pushed the throttle forward and the plane began to move. He lined it up with run way and pushed it farther forward and waited till the plane reached max velocity and then pulled up on the wheel lifting the plane off the ground into the air. He redirected himself and started to follow the fast air route to Illinois.

((Screw it, I don't wanna wait for Connor anymore!))

Having waited long enough for the Equestrians, Colette sent Connor inside and headed in the direction they wandered. Fortunately, she didn't have far to go. What she encountered, however, was not what she expected. Chrysalis was being embraced by David, and they seemed to be very… Involved with each other. "Ahem!" Colette began, clearing her throat loudly. "It's getting late, cold, and Connor tells me he's expecting company back in Illinois…"

Connor put his bag down in the living room and waited for Colette. He knew she wasn't fond of PDA's so she'd be in sooner than later. He sat down to gather his thoughts while he waited.

David stepped in and found his friend Conner sitting down, " If you don't mind i think i will just go to bed." Moments later he yawned and walked down a hallway to find an empty guest room. He found some blankets in the room and made a small bed out of them. He looked behind to see if chrysalis was with him.

Fluttershy curled up tighter, she rustled into the leaves deeper the jumper she had worn her only covering from the harsh weather, she began to shiver teeth chattering. with a start her eyes jerked open and she looked around "oh my..this doesnt look like any forest i've seen before". She climbed up onto her hooves and fell flat on her face "oh gosh!" she squeaked and scampered back across the dirt trying to get away from ...herself "oh no, this is all very strange...im all pink and fleshy" her head darted around looking for something like a landmark to recognise but she found nothing. "oh no oh no oh no this can't be happening" she curled up again staying close to the trees