2013: Expectations, Resolutions, Wishes, and Other Speculation

Bellosh

Well now that 2012 will soon be behind us, it's now time to speculate and fantasize about the upcoming year ahead. What are you looking forward to in 2013? What goals do you lot hope to accomplish over the next 12 months? Do you think 2013 will be better or worse than 2012? Feel free to answer those questions here!

As for me, all I really wish for in 2013 so far is that I've still got wonderful friends and family along with a roof over my head, As long as I've got those things, everything else is just a bonus in my book. :D

Personally I hope 2013 was better than 2012. This year seemed trying for many I know, including me, at times.

Things I want to accomplish:

• Get a job in a library (my old job was phased out in September and I'd really like to try for a career)
  • Complete the first draft of my novel and work on most of the edits.
  • Create more art and fanfics.
  • Keep my old friends and make new ones.
  • Keep Role Playing here and maybe get a Tier 2 or 1 cast pony.

I'm hoping 2013 will be a better year. I'm looking forward to many upcoming movies and things of that sort.

What I hope to accomplish:

1. Get my band back together.

2. Get my rap group off the ground.

3. Get some decent exposure on my music.

4. Get a story published.

5. Quit my job and find something better.

6. Become more active here.

7. Make this year even more awesome than last year.

My 2012 has been rather... topsy turvy. But so far, I don't really have any views into the upcoming future. Just maybe that things can't get much worse, I suppose. Trying to count my blessings and just... live on. I'm not really looking forward to anything, but there are things I'd like to see happen. I'd like to get at least ONE real life (who lives near me) close friend who shares something in common with me. And a romantic partner would be really nice too.. male or female. There aren't a lot of people here who have a lot in common with me. So I'd just like to find friends. It's really lonely.

And um... well, just try to lift my spirits up, I suppose. Getting a job, and FINALLY going to college would be nice, even if those things are intimidating to me.