New Pony in Town!

TorqueWrench15

About Myself: Hey there! I'm new around here... Oh well, that can be fixed! But I'm not even close to being new to roleplay!

How I found Canterlot.com: As a proud Roleplayer and Pegasister alike, I knew Warrior Cats RPG wasn't enough for me! I needed an all-pony site! So, google solved my problem!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Simply due to seeing clips of it on YouTube. I got watching so many clips over a year ago, that the suspense of Season 1, episode 1 got to me. I had to know who this Nightmare Moon broad was and how they could stop her. So I watched the episode, and soon became addicted.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
Hey there everypony! I hope for good and fun roleplay from you in the near future!

Thank you all! I look forward to a good time here!

And regarding all of the locations, yes, it is indeed very cool. I adore the organized, clean feel of the site. Though, I am really waiting until I get Torque Wrench's application approved before I do any real exploration. I fear getting delved into a roleplaying area, only to find I'd been to impatient and already posted, haha. :)

And regarding all of the locations, yes, it is indeed very cool. I adore the organized, clean feel of the site. Though, I am really waiting until I get Torque Wrench's application approved before I do any real exploration. I fear getting delved into a roleplaying area, only to find I'd been to impatient and already posted, haha. :)

Impossible!

You're actually locked out of the World of Equestria Roleplay area until your character is approved. You have to be put into the Roleplayers group. Under your avatar, it'll say Roleplayers instead of Members, like mine does.

Greetings! Well, I was actually playing on Warrior Cats RPG... and the site stopped working. Must have been going into maintenance or something (and still is as I cannot seem to get it to work *sigh*). I got quite bored quite quickly and needed somewhere else to roleplay. I opened google and searched "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Roleplay". This site was the first result, so I clicked it. After checking it out and getting the feel, I joined.

THAAAAANK YOOOOU! :D

• Like 1

Hello! Howdy! Greetings! Salutations! Good day! Bonjour! Hola! Guten tag! Ni hao! Welcome! Oh, darn I can't think of any others. Anyway, how are you?, Oh, and beware the explosions. Their not dangerous, just loud and spooky. *giggle*

So, what other interests do you have?

Thank you, everyone! It means a lot. :)

And, Ooohh, I didn't know about any explosions! Sounds fun! XD! Anywho (love that word), regarding other interests. I'm very, very interested in cars. I have a full list of my favorites:

-1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS

-Hennessey Camaro HP700

-Hennessey Venom GT

-Bugatti Veyron SS 16.4

-Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster

-2013 Acura NSX

-Saleen S7 Twin Turbo

-SSC Ultimate Aero

-MacLaren Roadster

Thank you everyone! I'm quite enjoying the roleplay.

As for the music I listen to:

-Rock

-Nu-metal

-Glam Metal

-Grunge

-Death Metal

-Rock and Roll

-Alternative

-Orchestral (Only some, like the Transformers Scores)

-Country (Again, only some, like the fun and upbeat stuff)

-Dubstep

-Electo

-House

• Like 1

Hmmm, some of my favorite bands must be, Theory of a Deadman (I saw them live last month and it was truly amazing), Nickelback, Mindless Self Indulgence, KoRn, Dark Tide, Die Mannequin, Metric, Heart, Jet, Good Charlotte, Metallica, Motley Crue, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Kiss, Black Sabbath, Cage the Elephant, The Used, Hollywood Undead, Breaking Benjamin, Thousand Foot Krutch, Three Days Grace, Puddle of Mud, My Chemical Romance, and a whole bunch more that I cannot remember at the moment because Celestia has forsaken my memory. :razz: