You see a New Poneh walking along, what do you do? : a) Ignore the Pony and search around the website. b) Greet him, and make freinds

WhiteRaven

About Myself: I'm a Brony (not too much or too little) I'm a very hopeful person with a hint of kindness. It's not in my will to hurt other peoples feelings *shivers* can't stand that feeling. I don't like reading that much but I do it time to time. I AM A HUGE ARTIST, that's right ask me to draw something and it'll be right in front of you in less then 20 minutes, I've recently began drawing MLP art and I have to say, my Art is pretty much what I do all day. I'm also part of the BRO Army. PewDiePie is my real Idol. Not saying I kiss his feet but y'now I do respect him. so yeah that's pretty much it. Nothin' else to say really. OH yeah forgot to tell how old I am, Me my good sir am exactl 15 1/2 years old. And I live in Massachusetts on the Far East Coast.

How I found Canterlot.com: A freind.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well at first, I just thought it was all childish and Immature the first time I heard of it, but then when I saw the first episode I knew I had to watch more. Sadly It's only on two or three times a day...

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
Now for some info on my Pony:

Name: Isaac Payne

DoB: May/15/1998

Likes: Games, Exploring, Studying the Arts of Sorcery , Food, Music, TV, The colour Lime Green

Dislikes: The #6 , Veggies, People who mess up his hair, Heights, Night-time, The colour Pink

Additional info: A Bi, prefering boys, Isaac will pay attention to women as well.

Location: A cottage in EverTree Forest, He provides for himself, He does have a job as a Merchant in the Crystal Kingdom

I must say, your claim that you can draw a picture in 20 minutes flat is rather interesting. Care to set up shop in the Request Area so that we can see it for ourselves? Don't worry; taking more than 20 minutes for a pic will only result in exile to a Siberian aubergine farm. :aubrey:

Seriously though; we'd love to see your art. :)

Haha, I'm gonna go with option B as well. Hey there, and welcome to Canterlot. Hope to see you around, and I (along with several others) would be interested in seeing your art as well. :)

Anyway, I hope you have fun here, and enjoy your stay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Um heh yes well Thank you all for the flattering invites and greetings. It does warm my heart knowing theres some people on the web who pay attention to new people. And to be honest this was my first post I thought no one was going to read it so thats why I ignored it for a long time .3. but yes I am more confident of my posts and other things now. Yes I am a gneerally good artist it runs in the family. But I wasn't really supposed to be the artist... my sister was it seems only girls in our family get the art gene or whatever.

I would post pictures on here but sadly I dont know how so I'll stick with requests for now unless someone can help. And no I'm not thinking of WhiteRaven from TeenTitans XD

I would post pictures on here but sadly I dont know how so I'll stick with requests for now unless someone can help.

Go the the gallery (link, or by clicking the gallery button at the top of every page) and then click the "Upload" button on the upper right. I am excited to see your work!

Oh weesh thanks for that but I'm talking about how to upload a picture like get it into the computer and what not and then get it onto the website, I can only make art when I have paper and pencils, that is the only art I'm familier with especially since I've been drawing since I was 4.