Least fav characters?

Tam

Main six or not, just characters from the show.

Of the main 6 I have to say Fluttershy is my least fav. I just don't enjoy the crippling-shy factor in characters. xD They bore me.

Not of the six... uhmm... Not really sure. I was sure one of the CMC would get a dislike from me. But I love appleblooms eyes/colors, I dig scootaloo's moves, and I adore sweetie belle's songs when she's not trying to be a rock 'n roll star. I do sort of dislike them as that whiny "RIGHT NOW" group of kids though. lol

Of the big 6, Rarity is my least favorite. But, and this is important, I do like her. I think a large part of the reason she's not higher on my list is linger hatred for anything even tangentially related to the fashion industry. When I actually think about it, other than the odd selfish moment, I can't really find anything about her I don't like.

Other characters, Gilda. She made Fluttershy cry. She deserves much worse than she got.

Although she has her good moments, I have to say I like Rarity the least. She seems so self centered sometimes, and very... um... well I don't want to say the word because I'm trying to keep it pg, but it is synonymous to female dog. I feel like she really doesn't care about anything out side of clothing, fashion, and her looking good.

I love them all, but Fluttershy is my least favorite.

I think this is because she reminds me a lot of my friend and I know just how IRRITATING and FRUSTRATING it is to push an overly shy person into doing ANYTHING.

The Dragonshy episode drove me up the wall because DAMMIT FLUTTERSHY, GET IT TOGETHER.

I also get kind of annoyed that she doesn't use her wings as often as the other pegasus do, but eh.

She's cute and sweet and all, but it's just little stuff that make her bottom six for me.

I thought of a character I do hate as a bg pony. Trixie. I hate trixie so much. Specially when I saw "trixie fans" I just grit my teeth, just ahhhg what an annoying character I hope she never comes back. >:C NOTHING REDEEMABLE ABOUT HER.

Rarity is my least favorite out of the main cast because her personality is so weird, half the time she's trying to be super helpful and caring and the other half of the time she's a total pain in the butt.... sonic rainboom, nuff said. I DO still like her, but significantly less than the others.

least favorite background character is Gilda, she's just mean, she has been the closest thing this show has had to a bad guy so far.

I used to easily say Rarity but after Suited For Success she really grew on me as a character and I started liking her far more because she no longer appeared shallow at all. Now I am not sure, maybe Pinky Pie because I am not sure where you can go with her beyond her spontaneous weirdness. That being said I do like Pinky Pie a lot, it is if I had to choose...

I know a few folks say Fluttershy, but to be she is just so utterly adorable I cannot help but think good things about her.

I thought of a character I do hate as a bg pony. Trixie. I hate trixie so much. Specially when I saw "trixie fans" I just grit my teeth, just ahhhg what an annoying character I hope she never comes back. >:C NOTHING REDEEMABLE ABOUT HER.

Trixi seems incredibly popular considering the amount of stories and art I see created around her. I dunno, she was a horrible, shallow pony in the episode, but you wonder if there is something that caused her to be that way as a reaction and that her story isn't completely told.

Some people just like villains, and of all the villains, Trixie was given the least positive portrayal. She didn't do anything likable at all.

I probably like Fluttershy the least of the main gang, but I love Fluttershy.

Of everyone, I probably hate Celestia the most. Her voice is just a bit too sweet for my liking. But I can't say I hate her, I'm just lukewarm. There really isn't anything about this show that I hate.

Of the main six? Pinkie Pie. Definitely. Without a doubt. I love them all, but Pinkie Pie is annoying and has minimal depth compared to the other members of the main cast. I think she's rather over used too. :/

But my true least favorite characters? SNIPS AND SNAILS. ALL OF MY HATE, ALL OF MY SORROW

Of the main six, Twilight is my least fav. Other characters, the CMC. I find them more annoying than I do cute.

They are slightly annoying to me as the CMC, even then I still find them rather endearing. I enjoy each of them far more as individual characters, especially Applebloom, although in that latest episode I did grow to like Scootaloo a bit more than before.

Of the main six? Pinkie Pie. Definitely. Without a doubt. I love them all, but Pinkie Pie is annoying and has minimal depth compared to the other members of the main cast. I think she's rather over used too. :/

Pinkie Pie has been shown in fewer episodes than any of the other Six, according to IMDB.com

Ehh, the CMC have their moments of driving me up the wall in annoyance. Same with Pinkie Pie, and occasionally Fluttershy. /picky

The others rarely ever, ever bother me. I liked Gilda and Trixie a lot even if they were mean. It made it more interesting.

Pinkie Pie just..is too loud and obnoxious for me sometimes. And Fluttershy's...well...shyness gets boring. And the CMC are, as already said, more annoying than cute

Pinkie Pie has been shown in fewer episodes than any of the other Six, according to IMDB.com

Huh. Interesting. I guess in the episodes she IS in she's used too much...? I dunno. Maybe 'cuz she's kinda annoying to me it makes it feel like she's used more than she really is. XD;

Welp I'd have to say my least favorite (Though I love them all) is Twilight. The know it all attitude is kind of annoying. The Pinky Pie episode where she tries to prove everyone wrong was just sooooo annoying. I like her but she needs to take a chill pill every once in a while. Though to be fair I think the message was lost in there somewhere in that episode.

My least favorite BG characters are Snips and Snails. Voices so annyoing. Plus whenever I listen to Snips he reminds me of that awful show Johnny Test and that bugs me.

I love all of the characters! But there are those moments that just make you go ARGgrgFGfgfGHfH at a character.

Fluttershy in Dragonshy - I was so annoyed with how unwilling she was to help the other ponies, even after they got to the cave entrance.

Pinkie Pie in Swarm of the Century - Would it have hurt her to just tell somepony what was going on and why she needed the instruments?

Twilight Sparkle in Griffin the Brush Off - I felt sooo bad for Pinkie Pie when Twilight lectured her about how she was just being "jealous", after the horrible way Gilda treated her!

Look Before You Sleep - I really felt that Rarity came off the worst in this episode out of the two.

But if they hadn't acted that way in the episodes, it would have made the episodes way less fun. :)

Huh. Interesting. I guess in the episodes she IS in she's used too much...? I dunno. Maybe 'cuz she's kinda annoying to me it makes it feel like she's used more than she really is. XD;

She really steals every scene she's in. She's the Joan Rivers of the troupe. Funny, yes, but often the center of attention.

She's also bright pink, squealy, and talking a lot is part of her character.

She's one of my faves, but I can see why she would annoy people.

She really steals every scene she's in. She's the Joan Rivers of the troupe. Funny, yes, but often the center of attention.

She's also bright pink, squealy, and talking a lot is part of her character.

She's one of my faves, but I can see why she would annoy people.

klsdhdskalhg Can't stop laughing at the Joan Rivers thing oh god that's perfect