[The OOC Discussion] Camp Little Lake!

Frost137

I thew a rock with a message tied to it through Starstorm's Window PMed Starstorm and reminded 'em to post! :razz:

Thak u for that rock, Taco!! :3 I'm so sorry that it took me a week O//o I didn't know that it was my turn until I got the message.. Thanks for your amazing patience, scamps!!! Ill try not to let that ever happen again!!!! And if it does, throw rocks through my window!!!!

((Thanks for letting me know I was up!! Feel free to message me the first day next time just in case, I'm sorry that u all had to wait so long on me but thank u for your amazing patience!!))

If we didn't have patience, almost all of the people here would've left after a day or two.

I threw a rock with a message tied to it through Starstorm's Window

Isn't that how prehistoric people used for instant messaging? And to extinguish fires?

(Get the reference? ;) )

• Like 1

Thak u for that rock, Taco!! :3 I'm so sorry that it took me a week O//o I didn't know that it was my turn until I got the message.. Thanks for your amazing patience, scamps!!! Ill try not to let that ever happen again!!!! And if it does, throw rocks through my window!!!!

Next time we throw boulder through window! Next next time we throw YOU through window! Jah?! :shifty:

Isn't that how prehistoric people used for instant messaging? And to extinguish fires? (Get the reference? ;) )

And to silence others! Bonk! Bonk! :scream:

Lets get to the rest of the stuff :20: I got kids ta teach survival and a colt to scare into a quivering mass for flirting with glimmer :evil:

I got action portions of rp to create in the survival class from wild boars to a show down with a big bear. Exciting stuff. Snipe hunts and ghost stories :mad:

• Like 1