[The OOC Discussion] Camp Little Lake!

Frost137

Summer's here! Bring all of your foals (young foals, fillies, colts of all!) and reserve your spot!

This will take a week. You will apply your foal to a activity and you will be assigned to a counselor by Frost137.

List of activities and more info will be posted up if people sign up. We would need at least ten foals, (we can have more)! Counselors/instructors needed (Staff can be both)!

This will be a great opportunity to bring out and dust off your kid characters and role play 'em!

I won't start until I have my pony fit for the job, Jigsaw, to be approved.

Spots reserved:

Hopesong / Ardent Fate (Phil the Time Wizard)

Fleet Paw (korok132)

Silt Treble (Makuzui4220)

Boulder (ShadowWalking18)

Wind Walker (Tacobob)

Fresco (StarStorm)

Glimmer (ShadowWalking18)

Long Drive (TheBbqdPizza)

Staff!

Jigsaw: Fillies' counselor/Photography ([WiP], Frost137)

[insert Name Here]: Colts' counselor/Identifying Tracks (HarringtonSleuth)

*open*: Fitness instructor

Miss Understudy and Bebe LeStrange: Drama instructor (SonicRainboomGirl)

Razor: Survival instructor (ShadowWalking18)

*open*: Swimming instructor

Maple: Canoeing instructor (ping111)

Razor: RAD instructor (ShadowWalking18)

Spin Art: Art instructor (Frost137)

TEH UPDATED POSTING ORDER!

[colour=#282828]Hopesong / Ardent Fate (Phil the Time Wizard)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Wind Walker (Tacobob)[/colour]

Maple (ping111)

[colour=#282828]Jigsaw and Spin Art (Frost137)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Fleet Paw (korok132)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Razor, Boulder, and Glimmer (ShadowWalking18)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Harrington Sleuth (Obviously HarringtonSleuth)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Silt Treble (Makuzui4220)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Miss Understudy and Bebe LeStrange (SonicRainboomGirl)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Fresco (StarStorm)[/colour]

Long Drive (TheBbqdPizza)

[colour=#ffd700]KEEP CHECKING THIS TOPIC FOR UPDATES AND INFO! :D[/colour]

^^"

Somewhere in Whitetail Wood. Don't they have lakes in the woods? The campsite is located near a lake.

There aren't any lakes in Whitetail large enough to be on the map but there would most likely be some small lakes in there somewhere, so that should be fine. :)

I'm interested. I'll most likely play Hopesong unless I get a wild hair and decide to go for Ardent Fate instead. Not entirely sure yet.

Random Question: Is your username based off the Disney Channel TV show: Phil from the Future?

Nope; it's entirely unrelated. Think that was on well after I was done watching stuff on the Disney Channel, as I hadn't even really heard of it until someone else mentioned it somewhere I use this username. :blush:

• Like 1

Hm... I've been sitting on Cynogriffin cub, Fleet Paw, for the longest time, I think it's time I bring him out again.

Fantastic! Can't wait to meet him!

-----

Update:

We need staff members! Depending on the activities the players choose, we will need instructors! Generally there is land activities and water activities. For the older foals (and whatever you call older youngin's for other species ^^") we have the hardcore RAD! (Notice on RAD, if there is either no staff or foal to take part we will take RAD down.)

Activities so far is where I'm heading:

---Land---

Photography

Fitness

Art

Drama

Survival

---Water----

Swimming

Canoeing

---RAD---

Backpacking+White Water Rafting+Survival

Anything you guys can think of, let me know.

I have a unicorn, Silt Treble, that I could see wanting to be a part of this. :D

Can't wait to see him(/her?! :razz:)! :)

I got two characters that might work in this. My griffon Razor can be a survivalist instructor, possibly as a part time job for him in this, and Boulder my ever so lovable but accident prone colt.

That work?

Yup definitely!

---Another Update! xD---

The schedule for all seven days....

Wake Up

Flag Raising/Mail

Breakfast

Signed-up Activity

Lunch

Free Time (<- Here you can stir up some trouble if ya want to give the RP some boost! :mad: But, really this doesn't mean it is the ONLY time!)

(On Day 7, during free time is the Little Lake Olympics! Go against the cabins/activity groups!)

Dinner

Campfire

Sleep

Update 3!

On the shores of Little Lake at the Day 7, the foals/kids will watch as a boat on the lake will shoot fireworks.

I like the idea!

I was about to say no because of forest fires, but we have camp fires. Herp derp. :razz:

And Day 8, not really a day, is just when everyone leaves after breakfast.

What we need to add some fun is have the CMC in this XD those three fillies would be sure to cause endless amounts of trouble and fun. Besides there will be plenty of trees to fall from and get covered in tree sap with.

*Calls to the CMC* Don't you girls think that would be fun? Tree sap!

• Like 1

If you're still looking for kids..I could use Wind Walker. She's in a couple of RPs at the moment, but it would be nice to have her in an RP without her elder sister around to watch over her. She has met a few characters listed on this topic, like Hopesong and Razor. And if you can't get any others to fill the other spots, you'd probably want to run them as NPC's until they are filled by players. And an RP like this will need an GM to pull the background strings, other NPCs (Like a Bear! Yipes!) background characters and to keep the RP interesting..