hey there!

rjhoney

About Myself: Hi there! I love music, gaming, and rp. I play guitar and a bit of keyboard also.

How I found Canterlot.com: Searching for mlp roleplay

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: It was all over the internet, so i decided to give it a shot. Turned out to be pretty good!

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
They are all best pony! :P

mylittleponytales: not at the moment, although once i get some good equipment and a music program i'm planning on posting my music ^_^

Bellosh101: Awhile, i've been roleplaying since a bit after i became a brony, which will be a year in a couple months :)

LifeIsMusic: all kinds! favorites are rock, acoustic, electronic, and dub step :D

• Like 1

LifeIsMusic: oh man...so many lol i do enjoy a bit of metal too, i love the devil wears prada. I also listen to a bit of Metallica but not a whole lot.

Davroth: lots! unfortunately i haven't played many retro games :/ although i used to play the original sonic and pokemon games a long time ago. I wish i could play more old retros like mega man or mario, but i don't have a retro system anymore. Never played any of those originals. :P Those were mostly my brothers anyway, i didn't start really gaming until ps1 and later, i remember playing the original need for speed games on it. Then ps2 came and i spent endless hours playing kingdom hearts :P

• Like 1

Davroth: oh where do i start? lol i've been playing lots, walking dead, far cry 3, halo 4, skyrim, i'm pretty much into rpg's, some shooters, platformers, (good) indie games, anything really as long as it's fun :)

MisterChippy: Thank you!

Rosewind: actually i've been trying to learn smile smile smile on guitar. Will be trying to learn more later too :)

Davroth: oh where do i start? lol i've been playing lots, walking dead, far cry 3, halo 4, skyrim, i'm pretty much into rpg's, some shooters, platformers, (good) indie games, anything really as long as it's fun :)

MisterChippy: Thank you!

Rosewind: actually i've been trying to learn smile smile smile on guitar. Will be trying to learn more later too :)

If you're playing games play TF2. Is best game. EVER!

Davroth: oh..yea, that game xD yea, it's actually very good! i'd say at least give it a try. While there isn't a lot of real gameplay, it is very well written, and its really cool how your choices carry over from episode to episode, and at the very end..well, i wont spoil it, but you need to answer for most of your choices through the season. I definitely recommend it if you can pick it up! plus, they will be coming out with more seasons and episodes later.

• Like 1