I come bearing cake.

Kuolammar

About Myself: Martial arts, pokemon, Scotland, student-y things.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Wee brother showed me it and BAM! Hooked.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy
Greetings and salutations, fellow members of the herd! I come bearing cake!

Well... I mostly joined this forum because the other one I went to, to sum it up, the Mary Sue Level was OVER 9000! A unicorn who flew with mechanical wings who was in a relationship with Twilight Sparkle and his parents had been killed or vanished...

*shudders* It's all gone now, thank goodness. Still, this looks like a nice forum! I have a hankering to work on my unicorn Sun Catcher (three guesses as to what she makes).

Oh, and one last thing. The cake was a LIE! Hahar!

MLP roleplay.

Now all I need to do is write up my whole character sheet! Got most of it done... she's a glassmaker unicorn. Only problem is I have no ideas for cutie marks (an orange droplet or something won't work - her coat is burnt umber in colour).

• Like 1

Now all I need to do is write up my whole character sheet! Got most of it done... she's a glassmaker unicorn. Only problem is I have no ideas for cutie marks (an orange droplet or something won't work - her coat is burnt umber in colour).

Maybe her cutie mark could be a glass sculpture, or just 'glass'

Woah! I don't think I've seen many glass blower ponies. That sounds like an awesome talent/career choice.