Good Evening/Afternoon/Morning

DamianMane

About Myself: I'm a Welsh born gamer, and I enjoy reading, climbing, and wearing various hats.

How I found Canterlot.com: I googled MLP:RP. This was the first link and it looked friendly , too.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and it turned out I really liked the show.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
Soooo... What to put here? I suppose a hello and a warning that I haven't done much RP before, so don't go expecting super-amazing narratives. I should also warn you I have a bit of an erratic schedule and I'll probably only get to post Monday to Friday afternoons every other week.

Welcome to Canterlot :D

Call me Cat!

How are you kept so busy?

Hi Cat! The reason for my schedule is simply because between getting home and the rest of my family getting back, those are the only times I have to do extended amounts of internetting. And the reason it's every other week is because I'm between houses and I don't have as much time in one of them.

( Nobody knows I'm a brony, you see.)

• Like 1

Hi Cat! The reason for my schedule is simply because between getting home and the rest of my family getting back, those are the only times I have to do extended amounts of internetting. And the reason it's every other week is because I'm between houses and I don't have as much time in one of them.

( Nobody knows I'm a brony, you see.)

Oh right. We know your a brony :D

And I'v read a book where there's this girl between houses, it was really good and interesting