Trixie, signing in.

TrixiePony

Greetings, everyone! I don't have any other name to go by, I was always known as Trixie and I rather not say my real name just yet. :P

So, yes. I'm Trixie, but I found out I'm not the only one named Trixie so I don't mean to mix things up or anything, I just have to other name. D:

Continuing:

I am an artist (pencil because I can't do digital :( ) I also sing, I game, I read, write, dance. (Yeah...I do a lot of things)

I can safely say that I am a very fun, interesting person and I'm always open to make a new friend~

I'm a heterosexual male teen. I'm very friendly and understanding and can help people in anyway I can.

How did I learn about this place? A friend told about it and I decided to give a shot. I don't promise to be very active, I am a moderator in another site and it can get busy to watch the forum and chat.

But yes, I will try to be on here as much as I can. ^^

I'll gladly answer any questions

~Another Trixie user.

• Like 1

Welcome to the site! Hope you'll put up some examples of your artwork, writing, and singing once you're a full fledged member of the site. I'd be interested in checking it out if its any good

Oh, I will. As for my singing, I am very excited on showing.

I began forming a band and I've become the lead singer in it. Quite a way to raise money for the site. ^_^

Oh, a band? What sort of genre are you?

And what songs have you done a cover of?

Oh right, welcome to Canterlot :)

Call me Cat!

Well, we don't have a specific genre, lol. We do dubstep, electro, house, club, punk rock, pop, well anything that can sound good XD

Uh...I've done a cover for 'My Chemical Romance- Teenagers', but I haven't uploaded it or finished it. D:

We still haven't had a proper beginning just yet. :/

Hi Cat. :)

Well, we don't have a specific genre, lol. We do dubstep, electro, house, club, punk rock, pop, well anything that can sound good XD

Uh...I've done a cover for 'My Chemical Romance- Teenagers', but I haven't uploaded it or finished it. D:

We still haven't had a proper beginning just yet. :/

Hi Cat. :)

Punk rock is good! I like rock, metal etc...

My Chemical Romance?! They're awesome! You should do a cover of 'Na Na Na' or 'Welcome to the Black Parade'

Have you heard of Black Veil Brides? They're my favourite band :D

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo!

Punk rock is good! I like rock, metal etc...

My Chemical Romance?! They're awesome! You should do a cover of 'Na Na Na' or 'Welcome to the Black Parade'

Have you heard of Black Veil Brides? They're my favourite band :D

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooo!

I'll be doing more covers by them, and I have not. I'll give it a look. :P
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...