Want to Talk? (Open RP)

Trombone2525

" yea im ok thanks for asking guys." Responded flashbomb as he stood. " i always seem to hit my head. I guess im lucky that it isn't my cutie mark heh." He smiled " nice to meet you Wingheart." he looked over to The pony with the Want to talk sign. " sorry for all of this. ive been quite a mess." Flashbomb looked to The white stalion with a red and black mane. " well here is the quill and ink i got you. its kinda ruined now but here you go." He smiled half heartedly. He Rubbed the blue pegasus's mane. " and you need more practice he chuckled.

( i gtg for the night so ill end this where ill come back later.)

Flashbomb looked at himself and noticed that his coat was soaked in ink. " i better go clean myself off." im going to go to my house in cloudsdale."Hey Photographer pony i didnt catch your name but if you want help with pictures i Know Some great places for pictures!"

" ill see you ponies later perhaps." He said. He then smiled and trotted off to the open area of the courtyard and flapped out his wings. He then Flashd his wings down and took off straight up and arched into the sky with great speed. He was gone.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angle Snapp smiled as he held the quill in his hoof "Flashbomb hu?" He thought to himself "OH! By the way, Im Angle snapp" He turned to the group of ponys akwardly "Sorry, Im kinda just visiting, You see I recently moved from Fillydelpha to Ponyville, But I heard about this spot where this water fall meets... Never mind" He laughed "What are your names again?" He asked

(Orange Cream- A unicorn mare. She’s a cream orange from head to hoof, with a white mane a tail. Her mane is frizzed as if she never brushes it; the same goes for her tail. If you would look closely at her tail you might even see tangles or split-ends. Her cutie mark is a 4 piece puzzle, with one of the pieces missing. She wears a golden locket around her neck.)

Orange Cream walks out of a nearby building, just having left her work for the day. ‘Riding the train to Canterlot every day is getting tiring. I’m going to have to find a job in Ponyville.’ She thought to herself. She used a fore hoof to wipe sweat from her forehead. “Being a janitor is hard work. Good thing the pay is so good!” She laughed and tried to avoid the stares she received from talking to herself.

As she was walking past one of her favorite drink booths she noticed a slightly large group of mostly Pegasus ponies near a table, before noticing the sign. She thought about it for a couple seconds before passing up the unusual sight. Before she could get fifty feet she was stopped in her tracks by a loud crash.

She quickly spun around in time to watch the ink-bottle and quill fall to the floor. She suddenly felt as if time froze for several seconds as she saw the explosion of the ink-bottle suddenly a familiar sensation clicked in her head.

“A puzzle to solve!” She exclaimed quietly as she slowly moved towards the group. She watched the blue ink covered Pegasus converse with the others before flying off.

"Awww, there goes a some of the puzzle." She groaned. “I can still finish it!” She shouts out with a renewed vigor, and approaches the table.

“Hello! I am Orange Cream! Nice to meet you all!” She announces excitedly “Do you mind if I take this?” She says to no one in particular as she encompasses the broken bottle and ink in her magic and combines it into a weird blob of ink and glass.

Edited by mewmew1310

Forte was stunned at the happenings. As Flashbomb flew away, he turned to Angle. "Oh, thats quite alright! I'm Forte. Forte Fermata. A pleasure to meet you." Before the photagrapher could reply, the orange unicorn mare walked up. "Oh, hello there." He watches the ink and glass with interest. "Um, sure? What do you plan to do with it?"

Angle snapped watches as the glass and ink mix. "Wow" He laughes and looks at the glass and ink with more depth. "How'd you do that?" He asks. Continuing to study the object. Then turns to Forte Fetmata "Nice too meet you" He smiles.

"I actually moved from Fillydelphia to Ponyville recently, Im here because I heard this town has a lot to offer. So I was just kinda exploring, Looking for good shoots" He glanced back at orange cream "Ive just been flying around all day, looking for things that look cool" He explained

Flashbomb had reached his cloudhouse and opened the door. His house was a mess as usual and he had not bothered to even try to clean the mess. He sighed and walked into the bathroom to clean himself up. The door closed behind him when he walked in.

"I plan to complete it!" Orange cream says with a smile. "Its been quite a while since I've finished an interesting puzzle."

She turns to Angle. "Its all related to my special talent, puzzles, and this is a mighty fine puzzle!"

The blob compresses and expands for a few moments, Orange nodding with the conversation. The glass shards slowly began to push to the outside of the ink, forming the bottle shape that it once was, although there are still many cracks in it. "Now for the best part!" The ink-bottle is encompassed in a shimmering white light. It quickly faded leaving an intact and half full bottle of ink. She puts it on the table top.

"All fixed. Although it might be a little dusty." She laughs. "And I wish that other pegasus waited before taking off, I could have used the rest of the ink"

"Your from Ponyville too. It must be nice not to have to ride the train here, like i do everyday." She smiles and turns towards Forte, "Are you a Canterlot native then?"

Flashbomb walked out of the bathroom. His coat was completly clean of any ink. He did not prefer the feeling of a clean coat but he didnt like the feeling of the ink. He was still a little wet,so he walked to the front door and opened it. "time to dry myself off." He thought to himself. He flashed his wings and with a gust of wind he took off into the sky. The wind rushed through his mane and the moisture started to dry. He flew through the air as he beat his wings. He looked down to his right and saw ponyville as a small goup of buildings in the ground. He looked forward and Flew faster, the wind screamed in his ears as he veered right and angled twoards canterlot. He flew at a steady pace to his destination. He saw a flock of birds flying above him. He raised in altitude and leveled with the birds. he flew with them feeling the freedom of flight.

(i say flew alot)

[colour=#ff99ff]"Puzzle-solving unicorn, huh? How many different types of puzzling do you know?"[/colour][colour=#000000], says Wingheart Beauty. [/colour][colour=#ff99ff]"Wingheart Beauty, by the way. So, Orange Cream, how are you liking Canterlot so far? I love it here, so many things to see!" [/colour]

Angle snapp looked at his wings "Yup, these guys get me basicly everywhere" He smiled as he reached inside his saddle bag for a pice of paper, he picked up the quill and diped it in the ink and began to write a reply to his filly sister.

Quillhart who had been sitting by the shop since the first pony arrived (not kidding read the first reply) Sighed to himself. Once again he had failed to interact with other ponies. [colour=#daa520]"[/colour][colour=#daa520]well congratulations quill. Once again have you been proving how capable you are to speak." [/colour] He said to himself. He thought about leaving but decided to give them one last chance to notice him. And in fact this conversation was indeed a bit entertaining. He took a seat on the ground and waited for the ponies to notice him. And if they did do so he would probably say hi and if they wouldn't mind even join the conversation.

Flashbomb Soared through the air feeling great. He was close to canterlot now and could start to make out te shapes of the ponies in the cafe courtyard. " Hmm and there seems to be another one sitting nearby." The colt looked familiar to Flash." Ah its the pony who was by the quill store." Flashbomb rose higher in altitude and then dived down. he Grew nearer and nearer to the group of ponies. He faned out his wings and began to slow down. He angled himself so that he could land safetly by the Brown pony. His wings strained at the force of the decent and he slowed ever more.He was 120 yards away now. Flashbomb Flapped his wings to come to a slowed landing. He then touched the ground and trotted abit. He then sat down next to the brown pony. (quillheart) " Hi" greeted flashbomb to the lonesome pony. "whats your name?"

[colour=#ff99ff]"Well, hello there! Glad you came to join our conversation! What's your name?" [/colour][colour=#000000]She was really happy that as the conversation went on, more ponies came. [/colour][colour=#ff99ff]"How are you today? I'm doing great, it's nice out here! Welcome back, Flashbomb!"[/colour]

"Im good at a lot of puzzles, although i never counted before. I think everything can be like a puzzle. This place is way bigger then Ponyville, although i have not had time to look around." Orange Cream smiles before turning towards the blue and brown ponies.

"Hello! Your back! But wheres the ink?!" She asked with a quivering tone. She uses her magic to grab the bottle of ink and float it next to Flashbomb. Its half empty, or half full, and there are specs of dust in it. "Its almost as good as new, but now i cant fill it up."

Angle snapp looked up from his letter. He looked over to see a stallion sitting on the ground talking to himself. He put down the quill and trotted over to him. "That dosent look too comfy." He said with a kind voice

Quillhart was a bit chocked by the blue Pegasus entrance and the pink Pegasus fast talk and was quiet for a couple of seconds before he replied. [colour=#daa520]"[/colour][colour=#daa520]I... I'm Quillhart." [/colour] He said nervously and smiled a bit tense to each. [colour=#daa520]" But you may call me Quill. I'm doing just fine and I live in FillyDelphia nowadays actually. Well I'm a writer and one could say I'm also some kind of an adventurer.[/colour][colour=#daa520]" [/colour]He looked up to see everypony's reaction. [colour=#daa520]"Well that's enough about me.[/colour][colour=#daa520]" [/colour]He was a bit tense of having everypony's whole attention. [colour=#daa520]"I want to know about you ponies[/colour][colour=#daa520]." [/colour]He smiled at them. [colour=#daa520]"After all you are friends I haven't met yet." [/colour] Then he took a seat by the table, smiled and was happy that they had noticed him.

Forte chuckled, then leaned back in his chair and watched as the gathered ponies got to know each other, listening. He always enjoyed meeting new ponies. He enjoyed watching ponies too, seeing all the different kinds. He calls it 'ponywatching.'

"Well I'm angle snapp, I just moved from fillydelphia to poneyville. I'm.a photographer, Usally I just fly around and find things to take photos of. Other times I get hired for weddings and events." He explained

Flashbomb smiled at quill. " Pleased to meet you Quill." He looked at everypony and noticed a new one standing there loating a ink bottle nearby him. " oh im sorry i Just went home and cleaned myself." " You fixed the bottle though!" His eyes widened in awe." that is a pretty good skill you have there." He then looked over to Angel snapp, "so your a photographer? thats interesting." can i help you with some shots? i always thought that cameras were cool."

"Sure! We should team up sometime." Exlamed angel snapp. He was always looking for a opratunity to teach somepony about cameras. He went back to writing the letter to his filly sister. Glancing at the group of poneys every now and then too see if he was being talked too.

[colour=#ff99ff]"Hello there, Quillhart! It's nice to meet you! Name's Wingheart Beauty, mmhmm. So how often do you write things? There's so many talents, it's wonderful! I haven't told you guys, but I make jewelry! Mostly necklaces, really. Hey, Angle Snapp, do you have any jewelry-related shots? Just curious." [/colour][colour=#000000]The pink pegasus enjoyed talking with the ponies, she loved being in conversations, big and small. [/colour]

Quillhart took quick look on the chuckling pony before he turned to angle snapp. [colour=#daa520]"Strange thing that I haven't seen you there then."[/colour] He smiled friendly. [colour=#daa520]"Thinking of all the flying I mean." "But I bet that you've seen my house sometime."[/colour] He pointed with his hoof in an somewhat southeast direction. [colour=#daa520]"I live in a white house north of the city. The one on the hill." [/colour]He eyes glimered and he smiled widely. He wondered if the pony would know or even care where that house was. [colour=#daa520]"Sounds like a bit of fun flying."[/colour] His eyes became dreamy and he was suddenly lost in thoughts. [colour=#daa520]"I would really love to fly."[/colour] He murmured more to himself than to anypony else.

(He wont reply when lost in thoughts. One got to poke him or something radical to gain his attention)

(Sorry for the late responce :/)

"Hey! My name is Twisted Flame! Nice to meet you.......And again, sorry about before." The pegasus exclaimed. "OH! Ummmm sorry ummm.....Wingheart right? I didn't realize you were talking! Please do continue."