Want to Talk? (Open RP)

Trombone2525

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#FF99FF]"That looks very lovely!" [/colour]She rubs the side of her hooves together in excitement, then turned her head to Twisted Flame. [colour=#FF99FF]"Wingheart Beauty, thanks for asking! Well, uhhh...I believe Quill's lost in thought. Can somepony at least poke him or...something? Maybe fly around in the air or maybe do an impressive magic trick?"[/colour]

Quillhart woke up from his daydream realizing he was flying. And he realized he liked it. A lot! One could hear his joyful shout wherever they where in the whole city while they where flying. They were flying in such a high speed which Quillhart never experienced before this.

Angel snapp qucikly took out his camera and took a few pictures "Magnificent!" He yelled out of excitment "That's a keeper" He said smiling to himself. He then continued to look through his bag. "Here it is" He said pulling out a photo of the wonderbolts flying by. "That reminds me of this, I took this as a commishion for the wonderbolts, What a day that was" He continued smiling.

[colour=#ff99ff]"Wonderful, wonderful! Would like to see again... :smirk:" [/colour]She clapped at how amazing the flight of green and gold was. [colour=#ff99ff]"Yes, do so teach him, Forte! It looked beautiful in the sky!"[/colour]

"Yeah forte, I mean I have to be fast as a photographer, flying away from things I try to take photos of. Like this one ti... Never mind" He was getting off track again "The point is that was crazy" looked at forte then looked back at the table where his letter was "oh no.. The wind blew it away, ill have to re~write it, I..There I go again, off topic" He laughed

Quill had by now gained some self confidence with these new ponies. [colour=#daa520]"Ehm. Angle.. I asked you a question.."[/colour] He laughed a little bit. [colour=#daa520]"I hope you don't mind to answer?" [/colour]

Flashbomb sat on the ground with his jaw dropped. He stared at Forte and quill as they landed hw watched for awhile longer and shook his head. "h....how did you do that? I did it only once and crashed!" " i...cant do that that easily." Fashbomb sat there for awhile and looked on. He felt something in his mind. Was it Envy? Amazement? or was it Jealousy? He could not tel but he just witnessed a stallion. A average stalion preform a sonic rainboom right in front of him. He looked at angel snapp and was glad he got the shot. " He is fast with that camera. Flashbomb stood up and trotted over to the hot drinks standand bought a cup of greentea to calmhis nerves he then noticed angel snapp's leter float off. He put the cup down and took off after it. " i got it! he exclaimed as he chased after the page. Now he could atleast redeem himself alitle bit.

(sorry i am a little of acccuracy. im on a xbox and the length of what i am typing i am a little slow.)

"[colour=#daa520]Well live there. It's not such a long time I finished school in FillyDelphia."[/colour] He got an amused face. [colour=#daa520]"And before you ask yes I'm to old for school. I dropped of school in Stalliongrade to follow an adventurer on his adventures. But I ended up in FillyDelphia to get my grades."[/colour] He looked at nothing special and is eyes began to get dreamy again but he shook his head fast. [colour=#daa520]"Sorry."[/colour] He smiled at them with a guilty face.

"No its alright" Smiled angel. "Thanks Flashbomb!" Angel yelled after him before he was gone, He then went back to quill "so have you written any novels lately? I might want to check them out of the library in ponyville, I've been meaning to go there and get a few books on lighting too" He offered

Flashbomb retrieved the page as it blew in the wind. He flew back and placed the page on the able. there you go Angel. he smiled and went to go sit on the ground by the table. He sit down and streched his wings in the sun. He began to preen them again since he had nothing else to do. He remembered his tea but decided to leave it on the table a little ways away.

[colour=#daa520]"Nothing twisted I was just nearly getting into a daydream about the old good adventure times."[/colour] He smiled at him like he was thanking for his care.

Quillhart turned to Angle.[colour=#daa520] "I've made one actually. It's about a journey through the Badlands. You ever been to the Badlands?"[/colour] He blinked at them. [colour=#daa520]"I hope you've not because that's a mission for a madpony." [/colour]He laughed at himself knowing that he would be the madpony. [colour=#daa520]"Let me put it this way. Everything in there wants you dead"[/colour]

Quill went to the table and took a seat. He yawned loudly though it had been an exhausting day. [colour=#daa520]"Well about my story. It's about a pony who lived in a hidden village behind a huge cliff."[/colour] He looked at them to see if they were losing the interest. [colour=#daa520]"The foal had to leave the village for reasons you can read in the book and so did I wrote what happened to him while the time passed."[/colour] Quill smiled though he was talking about something he loved [colour=#daa520]"It has been published and is free to read in any library I think."[/colour]