Want to Talk? (Open RP)

Trombone2525

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashbomb continued to preen his feathers and looked up a little. And continued to preen his feathers. he sighed about how he couldnt do a sonic rainboom. He pulled out some over grown feathers and let them fall. He always preened his wings when he could.

[colour=#ff99ff]"The Badlands??? And everything wants to take your life? :scream: What kind of place is that?! It's one madpony adventure, indeed!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Cowering in fear from the thought of The Badlands, she also shakes from what that place could be like. [/colour][colour=#ff99ff]"That's definitely not a place for a sane pony... :eek:" [/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour]

[colour=#daa520]"Well I'm not going back to the Badlands for now if I'm not accidentally getting friend with a fully grown dragon."[/colour] He laughed about how ridiculous that was. [colour=#daa520]"But indeed I do like to have another adventure."[/colour] He smiled remembering the old good times.

Quillhart chuckled loudly.[colour=#daa520] "Ey, hold it right their my young friend. I said your not old enough for a DANGEROUS adventure."[/colour] He winked at him. [colour=#daa520]"Not that you are for an adventure."[/colour] He leaned back feeling relaxed and tired. And was pleased with life, the sun, the birds and the huge mass of ponies. [colour=#daa520]"ahh it's a good day for an adventure but I'm way to tired to do just that yet." [/colour]

[colour=#ff99ff]"Adventures sure are fun! But...where are we gonna go, once we get everything ready and all that stuff?" [/colour]She then puts her hoof on her chin as she thinks. [colour=#ff99ff]"Hmmm. Oh, I wonder."[/colour]

[colour=#daa520]"Why of course you can![/colour] [colour=#daa520]You all can if you feel like it."[/colour]Hi smiled with his eyes closed. He would be happy going out on an adventure. He putted his hoofs behind his head and sighted happily. He wondered what this could turn out to. His hoofs were sore and his head full of thoughts that he would need to take a closer look on later. [colour=#daa520]"I just can't say I can arrange that today. I'm having way to much fatigue to be able to do anything."[/colour]

Flashbomb yawned and bathed in the sunlight. He listened to the ponies chatting up a storm and smiled. " i would go with you guys but... oh what the hay ill join you guys." He got up and walkd to the table and sat down. He laid his head on his front legs that he crossed on the table. he rested his eyes and just listened to the others with his eyes closed.

(Attention everypony. Seeing as how many ponies are in this, i cant continue to reply from my phone. I will be on the computer every day around 9ish, getting off at 10:30, and again at 3ish. Thanks for everyponies participation, and i apologise for my lowered reply rate. Just letting everypony know. :))

"Im not sure." Angel looked at Flashbomb and then over to [colour=#282828]Twisted Flame. He looked back down at his letter and started to finish it up. He wrote a few more lines and then pulled out a envelope and stuck it in. "Ill have to mail this when I get back to ponyville" He thought as he put the letter in his bag.[/colour]

Flashbomb yawned and streched his wings."whereever you ponies want to go ill be rught behind you."

(sorry for the slow reply im on my xbox360 and i am hopping between blackops 2 and ie sorry.)

Flashbomb chuckled with angel. "Yea and a path that has alot of airspace." " I would loke to get some exersise and maybe teach Him how to fly since he needs practice." he smiled and leaned back in his seat.

Flashbomb yawned " well everyone else is relaxing and napping. Lets take a nap first." He flew up and grabbed a cloud and laid down on it. He relaxed and drifted to sleep.

(since over2/3 of the rpers are afk i gonna park it here till we can get the train rolling again)