Want to Talk? (Open RP)

Trombone2525

Quillhsrt rubbed his eyes as he yawned and stretched his hoof. He discovered that he had fallen asleep and was now awake feeling that the fatigue had left him. His eyes glistened and he noticed that his fellow friends were very dozy. "Hay friends!" He said it quick and loud as a wipe to wake them up.[colour=#daa520] "Is something decided yet? 'Cause I'm feeling like going right away."[/colour] He jumped up onto his hoofs and stretched his back like a cat. He looked on each pony through his black squared glasses with a glimmer in his dark eyes. How exiting. Another adventure. He glanced at them from side to side.[colour=#daa520] "I may even write about this adventure. And I bet you all would like to be immortalized in a book."[/colour] His smile left no room for anything but his eyes. [colour=#daa520]"Who wouldn't?!"[/colour]

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashbomb Yawned quite loud from his cloud he was resting on. He peeked ove the edgeof the coud and saw that 2 of the ponies were awake. " oh hi quillheart looks like your done with your nap." He smilled a sleepy smile. He looked at the sun and fighured it must be about 2. " so are we going to sweet apple acres? istill pretty hungry." He said as he floated down from the cloud to land ond the ground.

Quillhart smiled to them both. [colour=#daa520]"So it seems."[/colour] He Putted his hoof into the saddle bag and took up a cupcake he bought to have as lunch.[colour=#daa520] "Here you go flash. I hope that will do for now."[/colour] He said and reached out his hoof to give him the cake.

Angel snapped flew ubove the clouds of canterlot looking for the area from yesterday

He spotted his friends and landed. "Sorry guys I flew back to ponyville for the night. But I'm here now ready to GO! He smiled.

"wow we slept for that long?" "thats strange." said Flashbomb when he took the cupcake from quill heart. "thanks quill." He smiled and Threw the cupcake in the air and catching it with his mouth. He swallowed it and licked his lips. "that was Wonderfull." He said and smiled at quill for his generosity. He looked over at Forte. " i figured we only napped for a hour or so." He shrugged.

"Most people have agreed that we go to sweet apple acres. Are you in, Forte? And as for every pony going to sleep...... I'd rather just forget abou it. I have anxiety problems and I don't want to be anxious now do I."

Quillhart smiled back at Flashbomb. [colour=#daa520]"No problem at all, What are friends for?"[/colour] He closed his saddle bag and looked at all of the ponies around. [colour=#daa520]"Well if everypony is ready. Shall we leave?"[/colour] He turned to the young member in the group and smiled. [colour=#daa520]"And you should ask your parents if it's okay to leave at the first place."[/colour]

[colour=#ff99ff]"Hmm...ready? What? Well, alright. What'd I miss?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Wingheart Beauty then walks to the ponies. [/colour][colour=#ff99ff]"I didn't miss anything, did I? :!:" [/colour][colour=#FF99FF] [/colour]

Orange Cream chuckles. "Thanks but no thanks. Id rather take my boring old safe way home." She grabs the ink again with her magic. "On that note, i need to head home." She walks away from the group of ponies. She stops, turns and waves; before she continues on her way, soon becoming lost in the Canterlot Crowd.

Quillhart smiled at them.[colour=#daa520] "I think you guys have missed the point of adventures."[/colour] He laughed and stroke his cheek.[colour=#daa520] "It's not meant to be a fast travel. It is about experiencing things on the way to ones destination."[/colour] He pointed at the Pegasuses with his hoof. "[colour=#daa520]We wont experience a lot flying."[/colour] His eyes began to glimmer. [colour=#daa520]"Even though flying would be quite an experience all by itself."[/colour]