Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Razor blinked, then head a pegasus cry out and he looked to the source, his eyes widening when he saw melted gop falling for him. The mass of chocolate hit him before he had time to dodge and he stood there, still as the dead. Razor's eyes were on fire as he started digging his claws into the ground and growled, "Do you.....have anything I can clean this off with?"

He gave Pinkie a look that said to not even think about laughing at this. He followed her, to where hopefully he could get cleaned. He looked back upwards, to the pegasus he guessed was responsible for this and shook a claw at her. The pegasus flew off in fear at the deadly glare he gave her.

A smile crept across pinkies face, but through sheer will power she managed to stifle a laugh; she didn't even chuckle. She nodded her head in response to Razors question. As he stepped into the building, the first thing he noticed was the smell of baked bread and cookies. The room was bright and inviting,The glass display in front of them held only a couple cupcakes, seems like it might have been a busy day.

She leads him up a set of stairs into a hallway. There is two doors on the left side of the hall way, the hallway leads to a set of stairs that follow the curve of the building and lead to the next floor. She walked past the first and opened the second and opened the door.

The tub would barely be big enough for the griffin. "You can use this while i get Gummy." She leaves the room and turns to face him. "Are you sure you want to waste such goood chocolate Razor. We could eat it! When your finished, come up the stairs." She grined before closing the door.

She heads around the bend and up the stairs and into her room. She began searching around the room for Gummy, he was always getting lost somewhere in here. "Gummy! Where are yoou gummy?" SHe calls out. "Today is going to be interesting. I going to have to make the dance super special! What am i going to do?"

(So how cliche can i be, i don't want to copy the episode to much, buttttt i really want to put an alligator in that tub lol)

(mind if i kinda you know bump in)

Pencilspark woke up from his nap "hearts and hooves day and im alone agian" pencilspark had a certian somepony in his mind for hearts and hooves day but he was terrified he cared about her somuch but he never showed it to her "no im not staying alone this time im gonna open up my courage and do it he put on his fanciest pair of clothing and went and bot a boqet for 3 bits and a violinist to hide for 8 bits then he searched he searched for Octavia.

AngelSnapp continued un packing his gear for the dark room "The chemicals go here, Pans here, Photo paper here" He thought to himself putting items on shelf's In the room there was a table in the middle with a red light. White light would destroy the photos so red was necessary to see what you were doing. Then to the right of the desk was a little end table where he could put snakes and drinks while working on developing photos. The entrance had two doors, One on the outside and one on the inside, That way you would not disturb the photo's development when entering the room. Finally there was a self the the right, Which contained all the supplies necessary to develop photos "Done, I think" AngelSnapp trotted outside to look into the last box "Yup.. Thats it" He smiled "What now.." He wondered "I could go to the park, and see if there is anything worth taking a photo of. Nah, I think ill go fly around for a bit." He decided, He trotted out the door and took off.

(JEFF THE KILLER PONY!!! SO AWESOME!!!)

[colour=#800080]"Just a little bit of colour here and... Done." [/colour]Rarity moved her art equipment out of the way as she lifted her drawing to get a look at it in better light. [colour=#800080]"This'll find her a stallion. I should start working on it then..." [/colour]Needles, threads and fabrics flew across the room as Rarity began working on Lovinity's dress. [colour=#800080]"Opalescence!" [/colour]Rarity's big white cat came out of his cave, interested in the thread flying everywhere. [colour=#800080]"You want to help me?" [/colour]The cat hadn't learned yet. [colour=#800080]"You're so considerate." [/colour]Before Opal could run off, Rarity had her holding up most of the thread and fabrics, forcing Opal to balance of one foot to keep them all up. Rarity then began sewing everything together.

Ponyville Hospital

---

As Lovinity waited for the doctor to say something, the doctor strangely walked out of the room to talk with one of the nurses about the test reports. The doctor cleared things up with the nurse and then walked back in to speak with Lovinity.

"(sigh) Lovinity, we don't have the resources here in Ponyville Hospital to determine what's going on with you. I've talked with the other doctors here in the hospital, and we're going to transport you to the Crystal Empire hospital... if that's okay with you."

"The... Crystal Empire hospital?" Lovinity questioned in confusion.

"Yes. They may know more than we do about your condition, and how to treat it." The doctor replied.

"Well..." Lovinity thought for a moment. "Okay, if it's for the best."

"We believe it will be," said the doctor. "Just sign this paper here and will get you loaded onto the train."

Lovinity usually wrote with her wings, but since she was still weak, she had to sign with her mouth.

"Alright, these colts will take you on board." The doctor replied for the final time.

Two colts came by and grabbed Lovinity's hospital bed and put it in a carriage, to head across Ponyville to the train station.

As they went across Ponyville, Lovinity was thinking in her mind, "Crystal Empire? I've never been there before."

Edited by Lovinity

While looking for Gummy, Pinkie suddenly stopped. Her tail twitched, then her knee itched and her eyes fluttered. She gasped. "Oh no! That didn't feel like a good feeling!" She whispered quietly. She headed down the stairs and stopped in front of the bathroom. 'He'll be fine for a couple minutes..." She said; then she hurried down stairs and out the door. She didn't know what was happening or to who, but she knew she had to be there.

Her instincts told her to head to the train station. She didn't know why she should wait there, but her pinkie sense never lied to her before. She looked out towards the Sugar Cube Corner. "What does it mean..." She ponder to herself as a carriage pulled towards the Station. "I wonder who;s in there?" She asked herself. She waited for it to get closer to the station to approach it.

(Don't mind if I control Pinkie just for a tiny moment?)

---

Pinkie's carriage was approaching the train station. There, Lovinity about to be boarded.

Lovinity saw Pinkie. "Oh... hey Pinkie", Lovinity said. "How's... everyone doing in Ponyville?"

To Pinkie Pie at train station

---

Lovinity looked at Pinkie Pie.

"Oh I'm not out of bed yet," Lovinity said with discourage. "Ponyville hospital couldn't do anything for me; they don't know what's wrong. So I'm being transported to the Crystal Empire hospital. They think that hospital could do something. Shoot, I don't even know exactly what's wrong with myself, though I know it has to do with my heart."

Lovinity held out her hoof from the bed to Pinkie Pie, and she gently put it on Pinkie Pie's shoulder.

"Pinkie," Lovinity calmly said. "You're one of the best friends a pony could have. I feel that because you are the element of laughter, you'd be best suited to take charge of the harmony of love while I'm gone. All you have to do is love."

Lovinity smiled gently at Pinkie and then she took her hoof off of her.

The colts prepared to put her on board the train. Lovinity continued to look at Pinkie Pie while they prepared to get the bed on.

"Pinkie, one last thing," Lovinity said. "Please tell every pony... Please tell them..."

Lovinity started getting a little teary-eyed as she looked at Pinkie Pie to finish her sentence.

"Tell every pony that... that I love them... so strong and true!" Lovinity shed a few tears.

"I will find a way to make Hearts and Hooves day the best day ever... even if I have to go through a lot of challenges, this being one of them. It'll be worth it... not just for me... but for my friends too."

Lovinity gave Pinkie one last smile as she was boarded onto the train.

"Take care," Lovinity said.

Rarity put the final touches of Lovinity's dress. After carefully folding it to avoid wrinkles, and placing it into a gift box, Rarity headed to the hospital. When she arrived, she asked the receptionist to visit Lovinity. But the receptionist said she just left for the Crystal Empire. Rarity panicked. That train would be leaving soon. She picked up the package and charged for the train station. She arrived, and saw Pinkie Pie with Lovinity, the latter was on the train which was about to leave. [colour=#800080]'"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!" [/colour]She screamed dramatically. She leaped to the train, which thankfully hadn't left yet. She was breathing heavily, and had to speak between huffs. [colour=#800080]"You forgot... To take... This dress..." [/colour]She handed the gift over to Lovinity. Rarity then floated the couch from earlier to the ground, as she dramatically, yet still fake, fainted onto the couch to rest.

Lovinity to Rarity

---

"Colt, please tell the locomotive engineer not to go just yet... I need a couple more minutes." Lovinity requested.

"Will do," The colt replied, and then headed up to the front of the train to notify the Engineer.

Lovinity opened the box and looked at the dress Rarity made for her. She gasped.

"Rarity... this... this is beautiful!" Lovinity said, with a wide smile on her face and tears (again) in her eye.

"I love all of the red sparkles and the hearts and... ooh thank you Rarity! You're so generous!"

Lovinity sat up in her bed and extended her wings out. She cuddled Rarity in her wings.

"Oh how could I ever thank you Rarity for such a generous thing you've done for me?" Lovinity asked. "And... do you really want me to take this with me to the Crystal Empire hospital?"

To Pinkie Pie at train station

---

Lovinity looked at Pinkie Pie.

"Oh I'm not out of bed yet," Lovinity said with discourage. "Ponyville hospital couldn't do anything for me; they don't know what's wrong. So I'm being transported to the Crystal Empire hospital. They think that hospital could do something. Shoot, I don't even know exactly what's wrong with myself, though I know it has to do with my heart."

Lovinity held out her hoof from the bed to Pinkie Pie, and she gently put it on Pinkie Pie's shoulder.

"Pinkie," Lovinity calmly said. "You're one of the best friends a pony could have. I feel that because you are the element of laughter, you'd be best suited to take charge of the harmony of love while I'm gone. All you have to do is love."

Lovinity smiled gently at Pinkie and then she took her hoof off of her.

The colts prepared to put her on board the train. Lovinity continued to look at Pinkie Pie while they prepared to get the bed on.

"Pinkie, one last thing," Lovinity said. "Please tell every pony... Please tell them..."

Lovinity started getting a little teary-eyed as she looked at Pinkie Pie to finish her sentence.

"Tell every pony that... that I love them... so strong and true!" Lovinity shed a few tears.

"I will find a way to make Hearts and Hooves day the best day ever... even if I have to go through a lot of challenges, this being one of them. It'll be worth it... not just for me... but for my friends too."

Lovinity gave Pinkie one last smile as she was boarded onto the train.

"Take care," Lovinity said.

Pinkie looked down. "I'll do my best, pinkie promise remember," She looked back up with a smile. "Take care! Get better real soon!"

Rarity put the final touches of Lovinity's dress. After carefully folding it to avoid wrinkles, and placing it into a gift box, Rarity headed to the hospital. When she arrived, she asked the receptionist to visit Lovinity. But the receptionist said she just left for the Crystal Empire. Rarity panicked. That train would be leaving soon. She picked up the package and charged for the train station. She arrived, and saw Pinkie Pie with Lovinity, the latter was on the train which was about to leave. [colour=#800080]'"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!" [/colour]She screamed dramatically. She leaped to the train, which thankfully hadn't left yet. She was breathing heavily, and had to speak between huffs. [colour=#800080]"You forgot... To take... This dress..." [/colour]She handed the gift over to Lovinity. Rarity then floated the couch from earlier to the ground, as she dramatically, yet still fake, fainted onto the couch to rest.

Pinkie swiftly dodges out of Raritys way.

Lovinity to Rarity

---

Lovinity saw Rarity fake passed out on the couch and not able to respond.

"R... Rarity are you okay?" Lovinity asked.

-Sugarcube Corner, Bathroom-

"When I get my claws around that pony that dropped this chocolate on me..." Razor growled, ringing his claws around the brush as if it was a neck.

He started scrubbing as he stuck more of his chocolate covered feathers under the water and soap, scrubbing with fierce force. He was only half way done, and that was just getting the chocolate off. He would need more time to preen his feathers straight and dry.

"If anypony saw, or even makes a mention of it, I'll remind them my claws arn't for show!" Razor snarled and grabbed the soap again and rubbed it against his feathers.

Strange....this soap felt....bumpy.......and scaley. Razor blinked and looked at the soap in his claw and saw a small green aligator in his claws. He stared at the aligator, which did not frighten him as it was very small and would not have possed a threat to a full grown griffon, if if he was shorter then most griffons. The aligator just stared vacantly into space, and Razor put the creature down and poked its eye once gently. Then the side of its head a few time. All the creature did was stare, not even blinking.

"This thing is either dead or barely sentient of its own existence." Razor said with a shake of his head.

Razor got back to scrubbing, even as the aligator walked off, a bar of soap in its mouth which it dropped at the edge of the entrance to the bathroom.

Pinkie nods her head. "I think shes going to live. Maybe." She laughed. "You should go Lovinity, so you can get better. Were all going to..." She rubbed her shoulder. " miss you." She smiles, 'Razor may have found Gummy.' She thought before giving Lovinity a hug. "Make sure to write me letters!" She turned to walk off. "Im going to miss you!" She sungs out before bouncing off in her usual Pinkie Pie fashion.

Pinkie still had no idea how she could step in for Lovinity, but she would try her best. "I guess that means that should make sure everyone has a special somepony for the dance tonight. Can I do that?" She talked to herself most of the way to the Sugar Cube Corner. Although she would wave at every passing pony, it would cause her to think about her promise.

Although Pinkie had allot on her mind, she knew there was always time for a good pranking; actually a lighthearted teasing in this case.. As she passed the bathroom she listened to see if Razor was still in. "For the worlds fastest Griffin, Razor sure takes forever to clean up!" She says loud enough for him to hear before she headed up to her room.

She found gummy standing at the base of the stairs. "I need to teach you to go up these things." Pinkie laughed before picking up the alligator and putting it on her back. "So did you meet my new friend?" She asked him before ascending the stairs.

Though Rarity was still extremely tired, for Rarity, she still remained conscious. Lovinity asked if she was alright. [colour=#800080]"I just... Ran here... From hospital... Without stopping..." [/colour]Rarity laughed at that, feeling slightly stupid for not resting, but not regretting it, since she delivered the dress right on time. [colour=#800080]"Take it... To the hospital... Find your spe-... Special somepony... Get well soon..." [/colour]A passerby would suspect that she was dying and giving her last words. It was an illusion Rarity was trying to make, to make the situation seem sweeter. She then fell asleep. She didn't faint, but the exhaustion from running so long, then laying on a soft surface with closed eyes tends to make ponies fall asleep.

(A mare is asleep in the middle of the town on a day full of lonely stallions... This can't end well...)

Angel snapp continued to fly above ponyville. He laughed as he did loops and did tricks, He looked down at the train station and saw what looked like rarity fainting on a couch that seemingly appered out of nowhere. "She is pretty dramatic isent she?" He thought to himself. "I guess I should see if she's ok." He turned back and headed for the train station. (Sorry if my spelling is terribal, I'm on my cellphone)

Train station

---

Lovinity said to rarity, though she couldn't make eye contact, "Rarity, thank you. I... I can't thank you enough. I promise when I return I'll give you something special. Um... " Lovinity thought for a quick moment to say something similar to Pinkie Pie's promise oath.

"I will hold true my decree, less you stick a thorn in me!" Lovinity giggled. "I know, that was kind of pathetic. Rarity... blessings!"

Lovinity looked over Ponyville one last time and then said to the colts, "Okay, I'm ready to go."

The colts loaded her on to the train and shut the door. They then instructed the engineer to roll on.

The train started moving, leaving the station, heading out of Ponyville.

Pinkie nods her head. "I think shes going to live. Maybe." She laughed. "You should go Lovinity, so you can get better. Were all going to..." She rubbed her shoulder. " miss you." She smiles, 'Razor may have found Gummy.' She thought before giving Lovinity a hug. "Make sure to write me letters!" She turned to walk off. "Im going to miss you!" She sungs out before bouncing off in her usual Pinkie Pie fashion.

Pinkie still had no idea how she could step in for Lovinity, but she would try her best. "I guess that means that should make sure everyone has a special somepony for the dance tonight. Can I do that?" She talked to herself most of the way to the Sugar Cube Corner. Although she would wave at every passing pony, it would cause her to think about her promise.

Although Pinkie had allot on her mind, she knew there was always time for a good pranking; actually a lighthearted teasing in this case.. As she passed the bathroom she listened to see if Razor was still in. "For the worlds fastest Griffin, Razor sure takes forever to clean up!" She says loud enough for him to hear before she headed up to her room.

She found gummy standing at the base of the stairs. "I need to teach you to go up these things." Pinkie laughed before picking up the alligator and putting it on her back. "So did you meet my new friend?" She asked him before ascending the stairs.

Razor snapped, finally chocolate free and only patially done with his preening of his feathers. He snarled and ran to the door, "I'll show you fast-AHHHHH"

Razor opened the door and stepped on the soap and began sliding forward and out of control. He slid across the floor, and into the wall and crashing with a loud BANG!

Razor stood there, slammed against the wall and fell back to the ground. His eyes rolled about and he was seeing stars, "Mama, I don't wanta go to the doctor."

Razor shook his head and got up and staggered a bit before standing straight, "Ugh....this place is bad for my health."

Angel landed at the train station. He saw a mare being rooled into the caboose in a bed. 'Thats strange' He thought. Then His attention turned to Rarity, Who seemed to be asleep. In the middle of a train station.. "What am I going to do with you" He sighed

Razor snapped, finally chocolate free and only patially done with his preening of his feathers. He snarled and ran to the door, "I'll show you fast-AHHHHH"

Razor opened the door and stepped on the soap and began sliding forward and out of control. He slid across the floor, and into the wall and crashing with a loud BANG!

Razor stood there, slammed against the wall and fell back to the ground. His eyes rolled about and he was seeing stars, "Mama, I don't wanta go to the doctor."

Razor shook his head and got up and staggered a bit before standing straight, "Ugh....this place is bad for my health."

While Pinkie Pie was heading up the the stairs her tail began twitching. "Whats go..." Upon hearing the door slam open she turned around, just in time to watch the door swing open.

Pinkie watched in shock as Razor slipped on a piece of soap and slam into the wall. "Razor!!" She ran to his side as he was getting to his feet. "Razor! are you okay?! That looked really really painful. Did you break anything?"

While Pinkie Pie was heading up the the stairs her tail began twitching. "Whats go..." Upon hearing the door slam open she turned around, just in time to watch the door swing open.

Pinkie watched in shock as Razor slipped on a piece of soap and slam into the wall. "Razor!!" She ran to his side as he was getting to his feet. "Razor! are you okay?! That looked really really painful. Did you break anything?"

Razor rubbed his beak, "I...I'm fine....I'm made of hard stuff."

Razor blinked then looked at Pinkie with a critical glare, "And who are you calling slow. I could fly circles around you that you would see an after image of me."

Razor blinked again and saw the aligator on Pinkie's back, "Hey...is that brain dead thing yours? And hey where is Gummy? If I can give him the package then I can go and finish the rest of the deliveries. Where is he?"

Razor looked around, trying to find the elusive pony. Besides the sooner he got out of this town the better, pretty soon he would be trampled into the ground by a pack of wild mares or something else.

Razor rubbed his beak, "I...I'm fine....I'm made of hard stuff."

Razor blinked then looked at Pinkie with a critical glare, "And who are you calling slow. I could fly circles around you that you would see an after image of me."

Razor blinked again and saw the aligator on Pinkie's back, "Hey...is that brain dead thing yours? And hey where is Gummy? If I can give him the package then I can go and finish the rest of the deliveries. Where is he?"

Razor looked around, trying to find the elusive pony. Besides the sooner he got out of this town the better, pretty soon he would be trampled into the ground by a pack of wild mares or something else.

Pinkie Pie tries not to laugh at the flustered griffin.

"You sound a little anxious. We still have a bet to settle remember! And, this is Gummy! He's my pet, silly. I wonder who sent him a gift." She ponders. "He got on last year too... strange."

Gummy crawls off of Pinkies back and onto on of her legs. She holds out her leg and gummy towards Razor. "So here he is."

(forgot to quote)