Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

On the train

---

"No no, I must... I must." Lovinity was saying to the colts on board. She tried putting energy into her heart to get her heart magic strong again. Green rays were coming out of her, and Lovinity was exhausting her energy. Finally after losing energy, the rays turned to sparks, and Lovinity almost passed out.

"Lovinity... Lovinity... you must rest.", said the colt. "I know you want your heart to be well again, but please leave that up to the doctors. Here... we're approaching the arctics, so I'm going to put a blanket on you."

Lovinity was breathing heavily from her attempt at magic. "O..okay".

The train headed through the snow towards the Crystal Empire.

EDIT: Forgot if train goes up mountains. Replaced with snow and arctics.

Edited by Lovinity

Razor's eye twitched as he looked at Gummy. The aligator.

He raised a claw, "For the first time....I...have nothing to say."

He dug into his bag, near the wall where he put it, and pulled out a wrapped gift and put it on Gummy's head.

"Okay...thats done." Razor said, "And yes I am anxious to be done cause this town is celebrating Hearts and Hooves day, and its a pony holiday that I don't like."

Razor turned and stood near the door, "By the way any more Pinkie Senses?" Razor chuckled.

Angel sighed "great" He landed next to rarity, Who was asleep on a couch in the middle of the train station "I'm going to have to move this.." He said picking up one end and dragged the couch away from the platform and over to the side of the station "There...Now... Your out of the way" He panted and leaned agenst the couch "Oh.. That's soft" He felt the fabric the couch was made of. "Well, She isent waking up anytime soon is she?" He sat agenst the couch.

(I suppose I'll wake her now)

The train whistle went off loudly as it prepared to leave. The loud whistle jolted Rarity awake. She was confused to what was happening, then remembered everything. Except one problem. Why did the couch move? She fainted by the door. The train didn't seem to move at all, and everypony should have been in the train before she stopped it. She moved to sit on the couch, but her hooves ended up knocking somepony leaning on it. [colour=#800080]"Why are you- Angel?" [/colour]Rarity realized who she hit. [colour=#800080]"What are you doing here?"[/colour]

Angel was nodding off when suddenly he was hit ubside the head by something "Wha...What" He looked up to see Rarity had waken up "Oh, Morning sleepyhead" He said standing on his hoofs "Sorry I had to move you couch, Ponys usally don't take naps in the middle of the train station." He laughed

Pinkie shook her head. "Nope no more Pinkie Senses." She giggles. "At least for now." She tried her best to make a evil laugh, but its not evil at all.

Pinkie balances Gummy on her head and the package on his. She takes him backup stairs and puts him and his gift on the stairs. She looks at the gift a couple. "Am I supposed to open it?" She looks at Gummy, "You had trouble last time." She pauses. "Well I dont have hands either! Fine! But if its not open when i come back... Im going to open it."

As Pinke heads down the stairs she talks to herself. "I wonder if I'll get a present this year," She shook her head, "Same as last year. No dates, no presents. Maybe this year will be different."

When she gets to the bottom of the stairs she walks up to Razor. "So where to next, Mr. Delivery Griffin."

( sorry guys the trip back from terry peak took longer than i thought. my friend broke his leg)

Flashbomb awoke and sat up sleepily. "My special talent should be sleeping." He thought to himself. He chuckled a bit and got out of bed. He streached his large wings and yawned. He looked out of the window. " its still Hearts and hooves day." He thought to himself. He walked up the stairs and opened the door. He looked around and saw that Angel had finnished unpacking. " Wow he was fast." He walked to the front door and realized that he smelled a little gross. "Ugh great i have to take a shower." He thought to himself. Flashbomb hated having to practice personal hygene sometimes. He opened the front door and flew up to the clouds. He found a saturated cloud and jumped on top of it. The water rushed out of it in a burst. He flew down and sped up to catch it. He caught it in mid air, it washed him in one quick burst. He landed on top of another cloud and shook himself dry. He felt better now that he was cleaner. He looked around ponyville and observed all the ponies below him. He Preened his feathers and noticed that they were longer than usual. "Wow, a growth spurt." " i need to stop sleeping or i will be to big to fit in a doorway." He smiled at the thought. The loose feathers floated in the wind. A couple floated as far as the train station.

(Tell your friend to stop breaking limbs!)

[colour=#282828]Rarity laughed at Angel's sarcasm. [/colour][colour=#800080]"It happens more than you'd think." [/colour]She wished she was lying. Although it was still uncommon, it wasn't rare to find somepony taking up an entire bench to sleep. She was the only one who could summon a couch at will though. [colour=#800080]"I did a lot of running. I had to deliver a dress to Lovinity before the train left. Celestia forbid I let one of those careless griffins deliver to her at the Crystal Empire!" [/colour]She quickly looked down at him to explain her brief moment of pony racism. [colour=#800080]"Last time I delivered a dress, my customer returned to tell me it was all wrinkled and with a large rip! Never again!" [/colour]Rarity jumped from the couch and now stood. [colour=#800080]"I suppose I could at least go home to rest. If only I had some gentlecolt could repel my loneliness as I return to the boutique!" [/colour]She was obviously dropping a large hint that she wanted Angel to walk her home. She was an independant mare, but with a growing interest in the pegasus. So far, he was her best bet if she were to dance with somepony that night.

Pinkie shook her head. "Nope no more Pinkie Senses." She giggles. "At least for now." She tried her best to make a evil laugh, but its not evil at all.

Pinkie balances Gummy on her head and the package on his. She takes him backup stairs and puts him and his gift on the stairs. She looks at the gift a couple. "Am I supposed to open it?" She looks at Gummy, "You had trouble last time." She pauses. "Well I dont have hands either! Fine! But if its not open when i come back... Im going to open it."

As Pinke heads down the stairs she talks to herself. "I wonder if I'll get a present this year," She shook her head, "Same as last year. No dates, no presents. Maybe this year will be different."

When she gets to the bottom of the stairs she walks up to Razor. "So where to next, Mr. Delivery Griffin."

Razor looked at the list, "Okay....Rarity......Gummy," Razor twitched at the second name. How did an aligator order a package?

"Um oh something for a...Spike." Razor said.

Razor put his bag around his shoulder and looked at Pinkie, "I still don't think you can predict happen stances just by body movements. My bet still stands, and I'm a griffon of my word. Lets go."

( i tried to tell him not to ski to close to the trees)

Flashbomb finished preening his wings, they felt lighter and more usable. He looked at the sky filled with so many clouds. "time for some recreation." He said under his breath. He got into a ready stance and prepared to do some Arial tricks. He snorted and took off. He sped through the sky feeling the wind through his mane. He rocketed up and fipped 3 times before going into freefall. He fell down twoards the ground. 30 feet above the ground he opened his wings and pulled up. He flew by other ponies in the road Wind rushing through the roads. He preformed some barrel rolls and increased in speed. He few up and crashed through 5 clouds Dissapatng them as he flew. He stalled himself and free fell again, Aiming for a large cloud. When he hit the cloud it made a slight popping noise as a few sparks surged through it. The cloud broke apart and dissapated like the others. Flashbomb fanned out his wings and landed by Sugarcube corner.

"Spike the Dragon! Great that means we can meet Twilight!" Pinkie says happily as she leads Razor out of the SCC.

While on the way Pinkie breaks into conversation again. "So spike lives with twilight, she was the last person to doubt my Pinkie Sense. The time with the hydra." She grins. "Hydras are scary." She laughs.

Rarity stomped her hooves repeatedly, unable to hold back her excitement from his response. Not only did he say it, but he went along with the practically scripted conversation! Rarity realized what she was doing and stopped immediately, followed by giggling. [colour=#800080]"Anyways, let's go." [/colour]Rarity lead the way, floating the couch behind them. [colour=#800080]"Are you prepared for the dance tonight?" [/colour]Rarity asked him excitedly. [colour=#800080]"I spent all week last week making a PERFECT dress for myself. It will be a busy night for me."[/colour]

On the train at the Crystal Empire

--

The train made a stop and the colts opened the door.

"Here we are Lovinity, the Crystal Empire. Let's roll you out of there."

As they rolled Lovinity out of the train, she looked around and was amazed at the crystal effects and the dazzling ponies.

"Wow!" Lovinity said in awe. "So this is the Crystal Empire?"

"Yes, yes it is." replied the colt. "Let's get you in to the hospital."

The colts rolled Lovinity in to the Crystal Empire Hospital. They approached the receptionist.

"Can I help you?" Asked the receptionist.

"We have a miss Lovinity here sent from Ponyville hospital," the colt replied.

"Ah yes, we have a room for her... room 7," replied the receptionist, bringing in a nurse to follow along with the colts as they wheeled Lovinity into the room.

"Alright miss Lovinity, we're here to understand you're having some troubles with your heart?" Asked the nurse.

"Yes," replied Lovinity.

"And what kind of side effects were you or are you experiencing?"

"I'm having difficulty using my heart magic like I usually can... to spread love and to sustain my duty as keeping love harmony. Oh and I was..."

"Hold that thought for a second... by heart magic troubles, what do you mean, what kind of troubles?"

"I was talking to a couple pony friends when out of nowhere my heart began glowing green and sparking. It usually does this when I use the magic, but it was off... it backfired and I ended up fainting. That's when I was sent to Ponyville Hospital."

"Have you encountered any similar side effects at any other past time?"

"Well..." Lovinity thought for a moment. "Oh yeah I was flying towards a mountain and it backfired, causing me to fall and render me unable to fly for a while."

"When was this?"

"This was probably... it was quite a while ago actually. Probably this morning?"

"Alright... has anything happened to you in Ponyville Hospital?"

"The doctor said that I had the hiccups and was expelling green fog and sparks... which is the magic."

"Alright, I'll pass this information on the doctor and we'll have you treated right away."

"Thank you nurse. I appreciate it. I... I just hope I can get better in time for the dance tonight."

Lovinity rested in the bed while the nurse spoke with the doctor.

Angel fellin next to her "Well, I can eather use the suit I have at home, Or I can fly up to cloudsdale and grab my wonderbolts flight jacket" He asked Rarity what she would think was best "I think It should be done with fitting by now. Id just fly up and ask the tailor who was put in charge of the job, What do you think?" He asked her.

"Spike the Dragon! Great that means we can meet Twilight!" Pinkie says happily as she leads Razor out of the SCC.

While on the way Pinkie breaks into conversation again. "So spike lives with twilight, she was the last person to doubt my Pinkie Sense. The time with the hydra." She grins. "Hydras are scary." She laughs.

"How did a hydra play into this anyway?" Razor asked, confused.

He was a bit surprised that a dragon lived here, but he had never seen many dragons so this would be interesting indeed.

"This Twilight a friend of yours I guss. What she like? Hyper active like you?" Razor asked.

As they walked Razor looked at the check list to see who remained.Three more to do, then he would be done, payment well recieved and then he would be able to go and sleep on a cloud or something. Though as he walked he kept an eye up for that pegasus, he still was preening his feathers every so often to get them nice and straight and water resistent.

[colour=#800080]"You should definitely wear your flight suit! I think you would look very sharp in it." [/colour]She then gave him a seductive grin. [colour=#800080]"You'll have all the mares on your for sure as well. Especially Rainbow Dash." [/colour]Suddenly, a feather. A random blue(?) feather fell on Rarity's head. She knocked it off then, and looked around to find the source. [colour=#800080]There's no birds or pegasi around. [/colour]Looking a small distance off, she thought she saw somepony preening their feathers. [colour=#800080]Can't they go home and do that? Some ponies don't like feathers everywhere. [/colour]Trying her best to ignore it, she continued her earlier speech. [colour=#800080]"Besides, all the stallions will be wearing suits. You should be the hip one wearing the BEST outfit!"[/colour]

Flashbomb dusted himself off. "i havn't been able to fly that good in forever." He streached some more and looked around. He was bored being by himself. "What to do what to do?" he thought. Then he remembered that his room full of Wonderbolt memorabillia was still sitting at the base of the mountain. " but i cant move the pillar that was in the way, i would need help with that." he pondered to himself. " i have no idea where pinkie pie or Razor are, and angel and rarity are probably hanging out together." " They would want to be alone." He sat down and thought." What in the name of celestia can i do?" He sat there and sighed to himself.

"Alright! Flight suit it is! Ill have to stop by the cloudsdale tailor, It should only take 15 minuts, Ill just meet you back at your place!" He blushed a little "Nah, I dought the other mare's will even know who I am. But its a kind thing to say" He smiled at the unicorn

(Oh Flashbomb of only Lovinity were well for you hehe ^^ )

Crystal Empire Hospital

---

Lovinity tried some deep breathing exercises to calm down and hopefully make her feel well faster. She started to hiccup again, with (of course) the heart magic being expelled from her mouth.

The doctor walked in.

"Alright miss Lovinity..." the doctor was cut off when Lovinity hiccuped.

"Oh, are you alright Lovinity?" asked the doctor.

"I think so... just some weird hiccups", replied Lovinity.

"Hmm... we might want to check that out."

The doctor pulled out a magnifying device and asked Lovinity to open her mouth. The doctor examined her mouth when Lovinity hiccuped again. The green fog caused the magnifying device to turn pink.

"Oh..." The doctor was startled. "Hmm... nurse do we have anything for hiccups of heart magic?"

The nurse searched around in the books they had at the hospital. She motioned the doctor to step out of the room for a private conversation. Lovinity heard part of what the doctor was saying:

"Mhmm... yes... ohh, okay. Hmm... do you think she has what Lovinity needs? Alright... go ahead."

The doctor stepped back into the room. "Okay Lovinity the nurse is going to try and find something to take care of those symptoms for you."

"Thank..." (hiccup) you doctor."

Applejack stepped outside. It was a wonderFul Hearts and Hooves day. Suddenly, a single blue feather came floating down.. Could it be one of... Applejack grabbed it and, taking a fashion hint she got from Braveheart, she put it pointing backwards behind her ear. Then she started for Ponyville, to look for Flashbomb. She eventually found him, and it looked like he was thinking. "Is everything alright, Sugarcube?"

Flashbomb was deep in thought when he heard Applejack. He jumped a bit but regained his composure. " Hi Applejack." He smiled when he saw her. " Yea im ok just trying to find everypony." He noticed that a feather wasbehind her ear. " I see you found one of my feathers." He said with ammusement.

Pinkie Pie shook her head, "Nope nope, Not even a little. Well, maybe a little. But she lives in the library. She loveesss to read. She's kind of famous. Student of Princess Celestia. She stopped Nightmare Moon and Discord! Well not single hoofedly, she had a little help from her friends! There both great stories. The hydra was something too! Twilight was trying to figure out how my pinkie senses worked. So she hooked me up to a machine, which didnt work and she followed me. She thought she was hiding from me, but i knew she was following me. The wierd thing was every sense i had, something bad happened to her. Then i got a doozy, a whole body twitch, Our friend Fluttershy was moving frogs to froggy bottom bog. There was a hydra in the bog and it attacked us! Twilight barely escaped from it, by listening to me. After that she kinda gave up and started trusting my senses. And that was what the doozy was!" Pinkie pie had to take a deep breath. She turned to Razor and smiled.

"Oh, it's yours? Thats nice. Do... Do you like it? In my mane like this, Ah mean.." She blushed. She wasnt used to caring what she looked like, but for him, she did care. It was an odd sensation for her...