Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

(Im so behind!!! lol)

Angel Continued trotting down the street. He saw pinkiepie. "PinkiePie! Hey, you like my suit?" He trotted over to the group of pony's "SpitFire had a Wonderbolt Flightsuit made for me" he announced happily

"Woah! Looking good Angel! You look really slick! I didn't know you knew Spitfire or were a Wonderbolt! Are you trying to impress someone? A special somepony perhaps? Hmmmm? You can tell auntie Pinkie Pie."

Angel laughed "No, I was just on my way to pick up Rarity, But I heard you say something about lunch" He smiled "I think ive got time" (the rp'er Playing Rarity is AFK) Angel looked at the clock on the town hall building "Shes probably sleeping" He laughed to himself

"Oh... well, um... nice to meet you, Pinkie...", his cheeks gently grew darker, as his currently covered blank flank had left little room for compliments back in his old home. It wasn't something he was all too familiar with, really.

"Well, I'm certainly willing to join you for lunch... I have a few bits to spare if you need them... but I don't think I'll be very active in going to the dance..."

He looked at Angel as he flew in with a Wonderbolts costume. "Oh... hello there... Angel. I'm-"

"-WAIT

You know a member of the Wonderbolts?! Seriously?!"

His sheepishness had gone rather quickly...

Angel laughed at the pony's excitement "Yes, But I dont fly with them, You see. I was offered a Head photographer position on their team, And I was sent to Wonderbolts accademy, I graduated and well.. Here I am!" He smiled

"Well, that's still pretty impressive... I mean, you graduated the Wonderbolt academy... and I'm just an Earth Pony without a tal-"

He cut himself off there. No one had questioned why he covered his flank now, and it was too soon for them to find out.

Clearing his throat, he changed to, "So, what's the academy like? What kind of challenges are there? What were the students like? What were the Wonderbolts like? What was-"

He placed a hoof sharply on his own muzzle, as he realized he was ranting again.

Angel laughed "Well the academy was hard, Spitfire never lets up on the exercises I remember the worst challenge was the dizzy-tron, A machine that makes your super dizzy and you have to land. It took me a few trys to nail it" He felt dizzy even thinking about it "And as for the other students, There was only one who was really kind to me, My lead pony. The others thought a photographer wasn't 'wonderbolt material' So they kinda shunned me. But I sure showed them" He smiled.

Applejack galloped at top speed through Ponyville looking for her brother, though she made sure Flashbombs feather didnt fall out. She happened to look up and notice it was still only midday. "My, this is one long day." Not that she particularly minded. Eventually, she decided to check home. It was there that she walked in on Cheerilee and Big Mac...

Big Mac was introducing his "schmootsie wootsie pie" to Smarty Pants. When they noticed the orange mare, however, they froze.

"Applejack?" Cheerilee exclaimed. "This isnt what it looks like! I was, uh... Tutoring Applebloom!" Cheerilee lied, even though the Cutie Mark Crusader was nowhere to be seen. Probably off love poisoning somepony...

"Cheerilee, its no use hiding it. Everypony knows about you and Big Mac." Applejack explained.

"Oh..." was all Cheerilee said. Big Mac was silent, as usual.

"But thats not what Ah came for. Flashbomb needs Big Macs help with somethin. Come on." Applejack said as she turned to leave.

(Sorry for the double post, my phone will only let me type so much)

"Wait." Big Mac said in his deep, quiet voice. "Who's Flashbomb?"

"He's my... He's my special somepony..." AJ blushed admiting it to her brother.

"I see... Well, lets get going. I'd like to meet this Flashbomb." Big Mac said, the slightest hint of menace in his otherwise calm voice.

The Apple siblings made it to Flashbombs broken house. It took a while, since they had to walk. "Flashbomb!" Applejack ran up to the pegasus and hugged him. Parting the hug, she introduced the two. "Flashbomb, this is my brother, Big Macintosh. Big Mac, this is Flashmob." Big Mac fixed Flashbomb with a scrutinizing glare.

(Take care Flashbomb, Big Mac is pretty protective of his little sisters ;))

"Hello Big mac pleasure to meet your aquaintence." Flashbomb greeted the Red Stallion whom was bigger than he was. Big mac said nothng and looked Fashbomb over. Flashbomb smiled shyly and adverted his gaze from Big mac's. aBig mac eventually responded in his normal fashon "Eeupp." He stil stared at Him which made Flashbomb uneasy. Flashbomb tried to move the conversation forward. " Thanks for being able to help me applejack, You see ever since my house was destroyed by....well me, but it was an accedent!" " A chamber of my house had survived and some very valuabe things are in there." But there is a stone pllar and a oak tree in the way." " I tried to move the tree by myself but." He looked at his left wing and chuckled. Some feathers were noticably missing frm his wing. " so could you two help me move these out of the way please?" Big mac stared once again at Flashbomb this time more intensly. Flashbomb adverted his gaze and waited for a response.

"Of course. Big Mac, you'll help, right?" AJ turned to her brother.

The red stallion looked at Flashbomb a moment longer. "Good to meet you. Mind stepping over here for a moment?" Big Mac was usually quiet, but when it came to his sisters safety, he knew what to say. He walked over by the crashed room, obviously expecting Flashbomb to follow. When Applejack tried to follow, he shot her a look, and she sat, knowing to wait until the two stallions were done with their chat.

Flashbomb looked down at the ground and then up to Big Mac. "Yes i do, She is very nice and i Love her. He felt weird saying that to her big brother, but it was the truth. He also had to tread lightly, Big mac Had a meanacing undertone about him that made Flashbomb un easy.

Big Mac looked at the nervous pegasus. His intimidation tactics were working, as they usually did. So far, the pegasus had made a good impression on the earth pony. "She seems to care for you, too. I've never seen her fall for somepony like this. There must be something about you..." Big Macintosh examined Flashbomb for a moment more. He nodded almost imperceptiably, then stood. "She's a special mare. I'm sure you know that. And I'd do anything to protect her. So if you hurt her, or if you try anything, take it too far..." He looked back at his hind legs. "Lets just say these legs arent just for kicking out with hind-legs apple trees." Big Mac chuckled lightly, then began to walk back to where Applejack was sitting.

Flashbomb watched as big mac walkd away wit his warning still deep in his mind. He quivered a bit in fear. He usually never got that unsettled ever. But bigmac struck a thorn of fear in his heart. He shook his head and tried to focus on the task at hand.

Applejack jumped up when she saw Big Mac walking towards her. "Oh, please tell me you didn't scare him away.." At this Big Mac chuckled again.

"Only what was necessary." He looked back at Flashbomb. "Come on, lets go help him with his house." The two earth ponies walked back over to Flashbomb.

"So, what do we need to do?" Applejack asked, a smile on her face.

"W..well." He stammared abit. He looked at Big mac and sighed. He stood up straight. " well i need help with opening that room there. but there are things blocking the way that i cant move by myself." He looked around for something that could help them move the tree first. He found some rope laying under a tree in a jumbled mess that was left over from the crash " that rope there could be usfull he commntend as he went to pick it up. He had no idea how to go about moving the tree. " Do you twohave anyideas how we coud move the tree with this rope possably? he asked.

(sorry for the double post.)

Flash bomb waited for a response from Big mac or Applejack. While he waited he had some time to think to himself. he loved Applejack and understood Bigmac's protective behavior twoard her. He would have been protective of his sister if he had one as well. He did not fear Big mac to much but he cared For Applejack, in no way shape or form would he hurt her. He Didn't want to upset either one of them. He was somewhat hurt by the fact that Bigmac would think that he would hurt Her. He wanted to prove himself to him somehow and become friendly with the large stallion. He didnt enjoy the Uneasy feeling that was in the air between them. He sat there and thought of a way to use the rope properly to help benefit them in moving the tree. He could tie the rope to himself and try to pull the tree in a upward direction. Bigmac and Apple jack could push the tree from below and they could tip the tree. But if either one of them slipped somepony could get hurt. No no no there had to be a better way to move the tree to get to the pillar.

"Any ideas Big Mac?" Applejack asked?

Contrary to popular belief, Big Mac was increadibly intellegent. When he wasnt kicking out with hind-legs apples of with Cheerilee, he spent his time in his room, reading with Smarty Pants. Unknown to anypony but Twilight, Big Mac regularly checked out books from the library. "Tie me to the log, I can pull it out of the way."

Artie Fact had just come down to Ponyville on this most lovely of days to see if there was something in town he could purchase that would go well in his antique collection. History was his first and only love but he thought it would be nice to have something that could relate to hearts and hooves day. If nothing could be found he could at least enjoy the scenic atmosphere.

Flashbomb Looked at Big mac astonished. "your going to pull it out of the way all by yourself?" he asked the stallion. "Are you sure you wont need any help at all?" I could tie both of us to the tree and we could both pull the tree." It would be much easier."

"Naw. I'm gonna need you two to help lift and guide the tree, so that once I pull it off, it doesnt go crashing through the Everfree forest." Big Mac told Flashbomb as he took the rope and began tying it around the trunk.