Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Flashbomb, House ruins.

Flashbomb watched Angel fly away. He turned to the wreckage of his home. He sighed and flew down to the ground. He picked up a basket and several containers laying around and aranged them in a line. He started to rummage through the piles of items and cloudbits. He pulled out belongings such as headphones, brushes, towels, sunglasses,pillows, blankets andother items and placed them in the containers. He went to the lake and dove in. he grabbed anyting in the water that could be saved. He threw them all in another basket. it took him 30 min to rummage through it all. except a part of his cloud house that stayed intact that was collapsed in on itself and stuck shut. " I guess that will be a ruin for some filly to explore." He thought. then he remembered it was filled with Wonderbolt memorabillia. "huh, i do wish i could get in there." All of that stuff in that locked tomb was valuable to him but he was to tired to tear open the doors that were blocked by a pillar. He shed a tear for his loss and grabbed his belongings in his mouth. He struggled with the weight in his jaws but he managed to float off the ground. He looked back one last time. "farewell." He thought. He started his journey to Angel snap's house, And his new home.

Light Shadow, QuillHart

---

Lovinity looks at Light Shadow and Quillhart.

"Are you two alright if I leave for some time again? It won't be long. I just need to practice flying for a little bit... see if I can get back into a normal flight. I'll just be up in the clouds."

Lovinity smiles lightly.

Angel Trotted down the street "The carousel boutique? Lets see, She said Id know it when I would see it" He trotted down the street a little more, Looking at each building carefully. "Ah, That must be it." He trotted over the the fancy looking building, Camera around his neck with multiple lenses in his saddle bag, along with a few bits. His work had made him Semi-well off, Not enough to be as well-off as Rarity, But enough where he could buy the supplies he needed, And buy things he wanted every now and then. "Can I just go in or? Nah, Ill knock, Its only polite" He knocked on the door.

-Rarity and Angel Snapp, Carousel Boutique-

Rarity heard somepony knock on her door. Before opening the door, she made a double take to make sure nothing was out of place. All seemed well. Rarity opened the door, and saw Angel. [colour=#800080]"Hello darling." [/colour]She greeted cheerfully. [colour=#800080]"Welcome to the Carousel Boutique." [/colour]She raised a hoof to make a more dramatic introduction to the boutique. There were several mannequins, each with a different dress. She kept the dresses her and her friends used for the gala, and since they were currently not in use, the gem covered outfits of Sapphire Shore were also on display. She also kept several other new projects. [colour=#800080]"Some are still in progress." [/colour]She walked back in with Angel, then noticed she left the heart shaped box of chocolates from her secret Canterlot admirer on the counter. She wanted to make it clear that she currently had no special somepony, so she quickly and sneakily levitated them, and opened the nearby closet door. Several other hidden gifts fell out, making a loud sound, though Rarity was quick to hide them again. [colour=#800080]"It's a bit messy today." [/colour]She gave an obviously fake grin as she leaned against the closet door to make sure it was closed. [colour=#800080]"Take as many pictures as you'd like." [/colour]She moved away from the closet, and closer to Angel.

Flashbomb slowly floated twoards ponyville with what was left to his name. He saw so many pony couples snugling and talking. He saw so many ponies looking at him with concern. He felt like an outsider in a strange land.His neck Ached with the weight , so he set down his things and rested. He felt a sting on his leg, he looked at the pained area and saw a scratch. " Hmm another scar to add to the collection." he muttered. He had many scars on his body from the Sonic flashboom incident when he lost control and crashed into the forest. He felt the scar that covered his right eye lid and cheek. He smiled, that was also the day he got his cutiemark. A cloud with a explosion behind it. Flashbomb sat there and felt the gazes of so many ponies. but what did he care he already lost his home.

"Its my Pinke Sense! When I twitch a twitch, it means somethings going to happen. The tail twitching means something is going to fall. Ear flop, eye flutter and a knee twitch means a doors opening. So that mean something big fell, or allot of small things." Pinkie rubs her chin.

Razor scratched his head, "I don't get it. Anyway, lets get moving." He readjusted his delivery bag and motioned for Pinkie to lead the way.

"So....you twitch and something happens? That sounds.....well no offense but kinda....hard to believe. Precognition and clairyoyance on a scale like that is just impossible." He said, not really believing such a possible piece of precognitive ability.

[colour=#282828]-Rarity and Angel Snapp, Carousel Boutique-[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Angel Snapp started looking around, "Wow" He was drawn to six dresses on the main display's "There each so distinctive Almost like they were made to match somepony's personality." He trotted over to the rainbow coloured one "I love the use of the roman headdress!" He smiled at the golden leaf, Then took a picture. He steeped back to look at all six dresses "How long did it take to make these? There magnificent" He smiled. Before Rarity could answer he spoke again "OH! You said you had a model? OH How I would love a photo-shoot Ive never been to a fashion show. It would be great fun.. Oh sorry" He realized he hadn't let her finish.[/colour]

As Applejack listened to Pinkie Pie explain her Pinkie Sense to the griffon, she thought about what she came to ponyville to do. She had her heart set on somepony, but she was certain the feelings werent reciprocated. She really wanted a special somepony this Hearts and Hooves day. She'd been alone for so long, ever since Ma and Pa... She shook herself out of that line of thought. It always brought her down. She had decided this year she was going to find somepony. She looked around the town square, and noticed a blue pegasus with a blond mane, and some scars. It was the same pegasus that was standing with Pinkie earlier. She was intrigued. His scars were interesting, and he didnt look to bad.. Applejack decided to go introduce herself, and possibly help him with his heavy burden.

Rarity giggled at the pegasus' excitement at seeing her dresses. Even an unknown photographer loving her work made her happy beyond comprehension. [colour=#800080]"It took me a few days to make these dresses." [/colour]She said, pointing out the six gala dresses. [colour=#800080]"Interesting story behind them. These were the original designs. My friends didn't like them, so I remade them to give what my friends wanted. We had a fashion show with those, which didn't end well..." [/colour]The thought of the hideous dresses made her gag. She was thankful that they were gone, and hopefully long forgotten. [colour=#800080]"Anyways, my friends apologized for temporarily ruining my reputation by making this." [/colour]She pointed out her dress; a perfect princess outfit which was still her favourite, despite not being made by her. [colour=#800080]"I don't want to see you even breathing on it though!" [/colour]She made sure to point out. She laughed again as he mentioned a model. [colour=#800080]"Another complicated story. Photo Finish, I'm sure you've heard of her, wanted to feature my dresses on her magazine. I hired my good friend Fluttershy, and after a while, I was completely forgotten, and Fluttershy became a model for just about everything, and a local celebrity here. She quit being a model, she's so timid, and things are going back to normal. She might be willing to model again if I ask her, but I don't know..." [/colour]Rarity remembered the magazines she kept by the counter. She floated a random one over to Angel. [colour=#800080]"This is her." [/colour]There was Fluttershy on the magazine, in her gala dress, looking as nervous and shy as ever.

Lovinity slowly flies up towards the clouds, and tries to use her magic to get up there a lot faster.

Her magic worked, and she reached the clouds quickly.

"Hmm..." Lovinity thought to herself. "That's weird. I'm able to use it now."

Lovinity started flying across the sky fast to see how long it'd take until her magic back fired again.

She approached the mountain in the distance she saw earlier, before her magic back fired. She kept flying towards the mountain.

"That's weird..." She said to herself.

Lovinity approached the mountain, confused as to why the magic worked that time.

"Well... at least I'm here now" she thought to herself. She started flying down the mountain to try and see where the crash originated from... even though now it was a quite deal later.

She flew down the mountain towards the ground, finding no signs of anything that would have crashed.

Her heart suddenly jumped as she approached a lake across from the mountain. She saw a couple things in the lake that looked to be of importance to someone... a part of a cloud that had pillars.

"Oh Celestia..." Lovinity said as she slowly flew around. "Oh this must have been a heart break for whoever this belongs to."

Lovinity wish she knew who it belonged to, but she didn't. So she kept a mental note of the location of this item and headed back towards Ponyville.

"Well there very beautiful He told her "I cant imagine how hard it is to make a dress, Edit it, Then re make it? Wow.." he laughed then trotted over to the dress Rarity had pointed out, Staying a distance away from it. "Oh my... Its amazing, The crown is a excellent addition" He took a photo and then looked at the magazine that rarity gave to him. His eyes widened with excitement "Beautiful, Oh now im hating my self for not being at that cat-walk." He laughed "FlutterShy was it? Her essence is.. Extravagant " Angel couldn't think of words to fill his mouth he was so excited, Art did this to him a lot. He hover'd above the ground a little so he could use his hooves to flip through the magazine. "Shed probably hate me" He laughed "I get to excited some times, Id probably make her jump like a cat in a fireworks factory" He joked.

Flashbomb gazed around somemore at the ponies around him. He sighed about how lonely he was. He was Just fine before his house was gone but now he felt pangs of envy and sadness. He looked down at his things and grabbed them in his jaws and hooves. He continued down the road twoards angel's house. He dropped a bag filled with some belongings. " Darn it" He said under his breath. He placed his items on the ground and floated around trying to grab his stuff. He placed all of the items in the bag and set it upright. He noticed he lost his Wonderbolt Snowblobe with spitfire taking to the sky. " Great, just great." He sat down and a tear ran down his cheek. He decided not to look for it, and picked everything up and floated the last distance to Angel's house. When he reached it he dropped everything to the ground and fell on his stomach. He was exhausted beyond belief. His wings screamed at him, his heart felt like it was going to explode and his whole body felt like a stone. He tried to open the door but it as locked. " Awe come on!" he said.

he sat down with his back to the door and rested his head against the door. He closed his eyes and sighed. "Happy Heart and Hooves day to me."

Flash Bomb

---

Lovinity headed back to Ponyville, flying low, trying to find the location of Light Harmony and Quillhart. She peered down to the ground and spotted something... a shattered globe. She landed on the ground to examine the globe. It vaguely reminded her of a group of ponies she could not place her hooves on for the name... but she remembers hearing Rainbow Dash talking about them.

"This... wow this isn't an ordinary snow globe. I shouldn't just leave it here, even if it is shattered."

Lovinity picked up the snow globe in her wing, but was too afraid to carry the shattered glass. So she left it on the ground.

She headed back off towards Ponyville.

Flashbomb looked up and saw a familiar face. It was Applejack, the honest, kind pony from Sweet Apple Acers. He felt a bit happier that she was here. He Smiled a bit through his exhausted look. "oh hi Applejack, Happy Heart and Hooves Day." He greeted. He struggled to his Hooves. " The door is locked. i Cant get in." he frowned at the entrance to Angel's home.

"Oh, well thats too bad... Happy Hearts and Hooves day to you too. Um..." Applejack felt very awkward. She'd never really been in this situation before.... "Um, mind if I keep you company till your roommate gets back?"

Lovinity continued to fly towards Ponyville with the globe in her wing.

*BAM*

She was flying too fast and struck a tree, losing grip of the globe. The globe, and Lovinity, fell to the ground. Luckily though, they were both not too far to the ground, so the globe suffered no additional damage, and Lovinity wasn't hurt... except for being dazed for a minute.

"Now I feel like the 'Rainbow Crash'" she said to herself.

Flashbomb was surprised. " Um sure if you'd like to." He replied. He was glad that he had somepony to keep him company. He sat down and streched his wings, They were so tired. " So how is your day going Applejack?" He asked trying to strike up a conversation with her.

Lovinity gained composure, picked up the globe, and started flying again.

Not even two seconds later, *WHAM*. She struck another tree.

"For the love of Celestia!" She said to herself. Trying to shake off the daze again. "Alright time to fly Above the trees."

She picked up the snow globe and started flying about 50 feet above the tallest trees, this time avoiding hitting them.

Flashbomb chuckled. " Not much to tell about me." " I... um... well... i Enjoy flying." He said with a bad smile " i am a fan of the wonderbolts, I work for the weather team by clearing out tough clouds." He thought of the irony. " I...uh just recently lost my home." He said with a sad spark in his words. He looked at Applejack and smiled half heartedly, trying not to dampen her mood. " Im notto interesting." " How is it like working at Sweet Apple Acres?" He asked with curiosity.

"You lost your home? Thats horrible. Is that what that crash was? As for me.. Well, it's not that interesting. kicking out with hind-legs apple trees, gathering apples, cooking things with 'em. Ya know..." She chuckled nervously.

(Whew! New page! Haha, its gettin late. goodnight everypony!)

[colour=#cc66ff]Addressed to: Pinkie Pie[/colour]

---

Lovinity continued to fly towards Ponyville, seeing Pinkie Pie down below.

Lovinity flew down again to the ground, globe in wing, to Pinkie Pie.

"[colour=#cc33ff]Pinkie, you heard the crash, right?[/colour]", asked Lovinity. "[colour=#cc33ff]Um, I saw what looked to be a part of a cloud house crashed down to the ground, with apparently some secret chamber blocked off by pillars. I ran across this globe as I headed back here to try and figure out what exactly happened. Do you know anything?[/colour]"

Flashbomb Smiled at Applejack. " sounds like hard work." looked down at the ground." I couldn't do that, my Hind legs are not strong enough." He felt happy Talking to Applejack. She was so kind and honest, He felt at ease with her nearby. He looked up and saw a window open on Angel's house. He wondered if he should fly up and unlock the door, but he decided against it. He heard a thump and a pony curse over aways. " i hope she is alright." he thought. His attention fell back to Applejack.

(I'm so sorry for late reply :(!)

Pinkie smiles at Razor. "Clar voy what! Is that like a gyspy? It just happens to me. I don't control it. It. Just happens to me." She spins around and begins walking towards town, "I had a friend who didn't believe me either. She tried to figure it out, but couldn't figure it out. She eventually came around, and all it towas a hydra attack!" She grinned.

(I'm so sorry for late reply :(!)

Pinkie smiles at Razor. "Clar voy what! Is that like a gyspy? It just happens to me. I don't control it. It. Just happens to me." She spins around and begins walking towards town, "I had a friend who didn't believe me either. She tried to figure it out, but couldn't figure it out. She eventually came around, and all it towas a hydra attack!" She grinned.

"Clairvoyance," Razor repeated, "It...never mind. Anyway you and your pony friends might believe in this stuff, but I'm a griffon and we don't survive in our homeland if we listen to silly little omens. I would bet anything that its all just coincindetial happenstances."

Razor didn't put faith in such things that involved knowing what would happen, especially when it had the most ridiculous name. Pinkie Sense. He chuckled.

"Anyway, to our first stop." Razor said, looking at the list, "Okay this address is to somepony named....Lotus?"

Razor walked beside Pinkie, letting her lead the way.