Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

---

Lovinity slowly awakened (but not fully conscious) to find Pinkie Pie and Razor run off... oh hang on my estatement is ready lemme check it out. Random and Derpy! Shoot we should have introduced Derpy in here. Anyway enough chit chat haha...

Lovinity slowly woke up on the ground, but only to partial consciousness. Pinkie Pie and Razor were off to try and find a doctor and hospital, but Lovinity didn't remember meeting with Pinkie Pie and Razor very well.

"...Flash Bomb..." Lovinity very quietly uttered, sounding lethargic.

"...Flash Bomb..." She uttered again.

"Ugh... special... some pony!" She gasped and panted, then faded back to sleep for a few minutes, only to partially awake again.

She continued to utter what most ponies wouldn't understand at first.

"...it's... okay... love... heal...". Her heart area started glowing green and rays of green light were shining from it. She continued to murmur under her breath.

"Love... renew..." She again fell asleep, breathing harder than usual, with her heart continuing to shine green.

She awoke once more.

"M-magic."... She paused for a moment breathing through her mouth. She slowly began smiling.

"Magic.". A few seconds later, she fell asleep again with the smile still on her face. The green light shining from her heart exploded outward as a green dome only about 30 feet farther out than Lovinity... and then faded out, all within a matter of a split second. Her heart stopped shining at that moment, and Lovinity remained asleep.

Edited by Lovinity

Razor blinked when he saw Lovinity faint, but he figured that Pinkie had a point now and so he picked her up and took off to find that doctor. He flew till he spotted what he guessed was the clinic and dove down and burst through the doors, scaring several ponies. Razor smirked a bit at that.

"Hey I got a pony that fainted and seems sick. Anypony here a decent doctor?" Razor asked.

Edited: To match up with FireRavens post of Razor holding Lovinity at the hospital. Hope that works.

Flashbomb Awoke in Angle's basement. He raised his had and blinked in the sunlight that came from the window. He felt that strange spark in his mind as before,but this time it was stronger and came in waves. He sat up and rubbed his head with his hoof. The electric pain also affected his heart." what in the name of Celesta is going on?" He got off the bed and onto his hooves. His legs Yiped in pain at him. He winced but still stood in place. He then al of a sudden feel his memories being tugged from his memory. it felt as though someone was watching them and then they were put back. "Whats happening?" he muttered. Flashbomb trotted out of the basement very slowly, he was in Quite a bit of pain. Due to his injuries and the force that was over him. He walked a couple of steps but couldn't. He tried to think but he cant. His words in his head were scrambled lie a jigsaw puzzle a filly had left in the dust to go play with her friends.He heard wispers in his head "Flash Bomb "Flashbomb."Special somepony." Then mumbles and then he made ot Clear as day and as though it were a scream in his ear. LOVE....HEAL! A flash of white smacked him in his mind. His eyes flashed pink. He lost his balance and felt his world spin to darkness. He was on the ground Silent ut his eyes still aglow with he pink light and Green sparks eminated from him. He slumbered under a spell. There was the distant whisper inhis mind as all faded to white" love....renew....." He tried to call to the voice but was sedated and weakening. "Magic.......magic..........magic..." The voice faded. Everything faded to white.

( he is not dead. He is under the influence of a magical force that has over come him. what it will do i o not know. we might just have to figure out.)

Applejack sat there, watching Flashbomb. He was a rather handsome stallion, and the scars suited him. She was about to say something to him when he rushed out to go find Angel. "Oh, pony feathers...". She said to herself. "What did Ah do wrong now? ". She always had a habit of scaring stallions away, usually because she was stronger than them. She looked around the house for a bit, whoevers house this was was a great photographer. Then she left, her head down, to take a nap at sweet apple acres

Flashbomb laid there on the floor. Memories and emotions flashing through his mind.He watched his parents, His Colthood, his Acccedent, Him going to Canterlot, Making new friends, His house and everything he worked for gone, His friend angel snap, and Applejack and their talk outside. He felt strangely at peace. The whispers continued in his head.

At Ponyville Hospital

-----------------------------------

Pinkie Pie quickly busts through the hospital door, arriving shortly after Razor. "Razor! You found it! I sas worried that you wouldnt find the hospital, because your new to town. so i decided it would be faster for me to come here. But you already beat me Did you find a docter." She speaks so fast he can bearly understand her.

(Sorry, unexpected events happened yesterday. Back though!)

-Carousel Boutique - Ponyville Streets - Ponyville Hospital-

[colour=#800080]"It was definitely an... Interesting catwalk." [/colour]Rarity began remembering Fluttershy's for of catwalks; acting her normal self, causing everypony to squeal at her cuteness. Even the mares. Rarity giggled more at Angel's nervousness. [colour=#800080]"She wouldn't hate you." [/colour]She tried to reassure him. [colour=#800080]"She would just really really really really, really really really dislike you." [/colour]Rarity was beginning to like this pony. He reminded her of a younger version of herself. She wondered if he would ask her to the dance... [colour=#800080]It is the stallions job to ask a mare to the dance! [/colour]She reminded herself. There was then a knock at the door. Somepony was yelling for Angel. Angel grabbed the door, and Rarity saw Flashbomb. After some introductions and goodbyes, Angel left, leaving Rarity in her boutique. Rarity saw there was time before needing to fine somepony to take her to the dance. She added a quick heart-shaped amethyst to her hat, and hit the town, catching the eyes of the stallions, who were then scolded by their special someponies. She then heard a familiar voice yelling from the nearby hospital. [colour=#808080]"Hey I got a pony that fainted and seems sick. Anypony here a decent doctor?" [/colour]This piqued Rarity's interests. She entered the hospital, and saw Razor, the griffin from earlier, holding a red pegasus, and Pinkie Pie. [colour=#800080]"What's going on here?" [/colour]She asked them.

----Pinkie, Lovinity, Rarity----

Razor snapped a claw around Pinkie's mouth to shut her up, "Working on it. Try this and be quiet if you can."

Seriously did all ponies freak out like this in the face of an emergency?

Razor looked and saw some doctors and nurses come over and he passed Lovinity over to them. The doctors took her to see what was wrong.

Razor looked at Pinkie again, "See....no need to panic."

He the spotted that unicorn from before, the one with the hat on, "Hey isn't that a friend of yours or something?"

Razor gave a wave to Rarity, "Hi. Just a little emergency with somepony fainting. Though all seems to be in the okay now. Who are you again?"

Flashbomb. Angel snaps house

Flashbombs vision began to regain its composure. The pink had left his eyes, and he started to be able to regain his thoughts. He sat up and felt the spell wane of. He felt different. Not physically to much but mentally. His memories of his parents and the loss of his house were not as dark and had a lighter feeling to him. All sorrow in his mind was clensed. It felt as thugh everything had been reset and he was comforted beyond belief. He felt the pain had ebbed from his muscles slowly but surely. He could still hear the whisper of a mare in his head. but it faded to nothingness. He sat there and wondered what happened. He was restored! his morale was renewed and he felt great. He took off his bandages and Extended his wings to full length They felt heavy. He looked at them and saw they had grown about a inch or 2 longer. "Hmm must have been the sleep." He thought. He proceeded outside and looked around. it was still heart and hooves day. "Woah today it a long one." he muttered. He streached his muscles and decided to find Applejack. He had grown very fond of her.He acctually had a crush on her. He also wanted to appologise to her for how rude he had been. He flapped his heavy wings to feel a hard push off of the ground. He never felt speed like this before. He smiled as he soared through the sky. He made a course to Sweet Apple Acres.

[colour=#800080]"Somepony fainted?!" [/colour]Rarity bursted out in surprise. [colour=#800080]"On Hearts and Hooves day? This is dreadful! Where is her special somepony to personally princess carry her into a hospital bed and wake her up with true loves first kiss?" [/colour]Clearly Rarity's dramatic side was showing. Love stories were practically all she read, especially now that her best friend lived in the library and she had free access to them. [colour=#800080]"Pinkie Pie, who is this pony and who is her special somepony? [/colour]Rarity was smart enough to know Pinkie Pie would know practically everything about this pony. Rarity was determined to turn this tragedy into a romantic drama. Of course, then more thoughts hit her. [colour=#800080]Why would her special somepony leave her when she fainted? Will I need to talk some sense into him? [/colour]Her anger was clearly showing. [colour=#800080]"What brute abandons his mare in her hour of need?"[/colour]

"Thankyou, Razor." Pinkie said quietly.

Pinkie looked at rarity as she approached them. "Her namd is lovinity" Pinkie looked over to Lovinity, "I don't think that she had a special somepony. She was talking to a couple stallions earlier, maybe it was one of them." Pinkie shrugged her shoulders. "I just hope she's okay..." Pinkies body slowly slumped.

Flashbomb was adjusing to his new flight pace and had a steady course for sweet apple acres. He glanced down at ponyville below him. He saw rarity leaving Her home and walk into the hospital. "Why would she be going there?" He pondered . He decided t inestigate real quick and Then hurry to sweet apple acres. He leaned to the left and Flew down to the hospital. He fanned his wings and came to a safe landing. He walked into the hospital with his wings folded.

Flashbomb looked over at pinkie pie. "oh yea.. im fine" he smiled at pinkie. Im living at Angel snap's place." He stopped." but the wierdest thing happened to me when i woke up after my nap to recover from my wounds." "But nevermind that ill talk about it later." He looked over at rarity. Who's in the hospital that you ponies are visiting?

Rarity turned and saw Flashbomb enter the hospital. Him and Pinkie had a quick conversation. Flashbomb asked her a question, but she hardly noticed. Something from the conversation bugged Rarity. [colour=#800080]"Your house was destroyed?! And you're living with Angel?!" [/colour]It seemed so odd for him to just casually bring up that his house crashed against a mountain and he moved in with a pony who just moved into Ponyville. Remembering his question, she shook her head and tried to answer. [colour=#800080]"Somepony... Lovinity, was it? Fainted. I was worried, so I came to check on her. But... SHE HAS NO SPECIAL SOMEPONY! This is most definitely THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING!" [/colour]Rarity's horn then glowed, and a couch seemingly came out of nowhere as she fell over on it. [colour=#800080]"FLASHMOB! You must stay to make sure she wakes up. YOU MUST!" [/colour]The reader/writer in Rarity couldn't let this scenario be complete without Lovinity waking to the stallion of her dreams, even if it was Flashbomb. Rarity still didn't realize she didn't have Flashbomb's name right.

...ignore this. I didn't say anything. Hehe... what I said could have ruined the RP.

Anyone know how to delete a post?

Edited by Lovinity

Angel Snapp: Ponyville park

Angel woke up in the middle of a park. "Oh, Must of nodded off.." He yawned getting up on his hoofs. "Lets see... What was I doing?" He said trying to recall what he was there to do "AH Yes, The waterfall, There will be time for that later. Ill have to get back to town and help Flashbomb get settled into things. And maybe buy a lock for that door" He giggled to himself. He took off and started flying towards Ponyviile at a nice pace. "It was kinda rude to barge out of Rarity's like that, I should apologize, Hmm, What makes a good apology present?" Then he remembered he gave his earnings for this week to FlashBomb for a bed "Shoot, Looks like words will have to suffice" He landed at his house and went in. Up the stairs to his bedroom. He took off his saddle bag and put his camera back on the shelf with the others. Then trotted into the room FlashBomb had discovered not to long ago. "Has it already been a year?" He thought to himself looking over the certificate. "Man, That was a crazy year." He laughed to himself. Then trotted out the door looking for anypony that looked familiar.

To all ponies in Ponyville Hospital

---

It had been what seemed to be about 15-20 minutes since the passing out of Lovinity. If it had been a "normal" faint, Lovinity would have awakened within just a few minutes. But she continued to lay, nearly motionless except for her breathing.

(Sorry I'm trying to wan off the OP of Lovinity in the role play. Not much I can make happen right now.)

Flashbomb's ears folded down. "somepony fainted?" He was concerned of what happened. He looked around at the conccccerned ponies and the Griffon. "will she be alright?" He asked but he knew they had no awnser. He sighed " everyone is having a terrible heart and hooves day." He muttered. he looked up at everypony. And smiled. " im sure she will be ok." He looked over at rarity and chuckled about how dramatic she was being. " today is just wierd." My house. my wounds. me living with angel. My sudden ecovery. my enlightened mood. and lovinity passed out." He thought. " very weird."

Agnel Snapp continued to walk around ponyville looking for somepony familiar Then he spotted Applejack "OH, wasn't she with Flashbomb? I forget" He thought to himself trotting over to the orange mare "Excuse me, Do you know where Flashbomb is? You were with him earlier."