Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Ponyville hospital, specifically to Pinkie Pie.

---

Lovinity started barely waking up. Her eyes were open only a tad as she looked around slowly.

Pinkie Pie suddenly heard her name quietly being called.

"P...pinkie..." Lovinity quietly uttered. "Pinkie..."

Flashbomb hear some mumbling coming from the hospital bed. He looked over pinkie's shoulder. " i believe she is calling you." He smiled and headed out the door of the room. He trotted down the hallway looking at al the sick ponies. He kept his eyes close to the ground and continued to trot on. He exited the hospital and found a Roadside stand nearby. He walked up to it and ordered a Cup of hot green herbal tea. He tossed the 5 bits left on his person and sat down at on a small bench. he gazed up at the sky. The sun was Starting its treck to the horizon to set. He smiled and sipped his tea. birds were chirping nearby.

Pinkie Pie

---

Lovinity tries to look at Pinkie Pie through her drooping eye lids. Lovinity knew that Hearts and Hooves Day was turning out a disaster for most ponies, and so, since she was too weak to do anything at the moment, she asked Pinkie Pie to do a favour for her.

With great strength used to try and speak, Lovinity quietly spoke to Pinkie Pie.

"U-use.. element... laughter." Lovinity grunted, looked up at Pinkie Pie, and smiled. "Cheer... spirits."

Flashbomb was overjoyed that he saw two familliar ponies. He smiled when he saw Applejack. " Oh There you two are!" he greeted the two ponies. He looked to Angel snap and pointed over to the hospital. She is in there with Pinkie pie and the others. A pony named lovinity fainted and she is on a hospital bed resting.

Angel nodded, He trotted in the hospital and asked the pony at the receptions desk where the pony was. He trotted back up to the room where Pinkie, Rarity, And [colour=#282828]Lovinity Were "What happened?" he asked standing in the doorway [/colour]

Flashbomb Gave a bad smile and explained. " Well you see i...im a fan of the wonderbolts. Like a huge fan of the wonderbolts." " And i looked around angel's house and i found a room Filled with Wonderbolt pictures." they were original never before seen pics."i also found ot that Angel is one of them! Well their personal photographer." He chuckled poorly. "and i Had so much to ask him." " i shouldn't have run off like tha leaving you there alone." He felt guilt flood over him. He sipped from his tea, "im sorry." He apologised.

Pinkie pie

--

Lovinity's heart got tickled by Pinkie Pie's reply, and Lovinity uttered a quiet giggle as she smiled up at Pinkie Pie. She's heard her rhyme before and thought it was really clever.

As Lovinity slowly drifted off to sleep, in her mind, she thought the Element of Laughter would be the only hope of lifting the spirits of the ponies enough so that the day could continue without much dread. She wish she could have done something, but Pinkie Pie was right; she needed rest.

"Oh, that's wonderful. Um, it's fine. But, um...". She looked around, nervous. It wasn't like her to get nervous. Even when she had approached stallions in the past, she was usually confident...

Flasbomb's cheeks grew red, he tried to hide it but he did so poorly. He wanted to express how he felt to Applejack but he couldn't get the words to come out." I er.......uh... Applejack..." He stammered. He felt frustrated. " Just tell her how you feel!" A voice screamed in his head. " Um ....Would you like to....." he stopped again. " Oh come on ask her! Ask her!" The voice yelled at him. Flashbomb looked down to the ground. He felt dumb stammaring like afool.

Angel fallowed PinkiePie out of the room "So, Guess ill just wait for rarity to finish up in there" He nodded to the door way "Ill just be out side" Angel trotted outside to see Flashbomb looking at the ground, "Ah, I see hes having trouble" He laughed to himself. He took a seat outside the Hospital where a copy of the PonyVille daily newspaper sat. He picked it up and started to read as he waited for rarity to get done so he could apologize for rushing out on her like that. He read a headline 'Big boom' "Ha, I was there for that.." He laughed.

((Ill do the doctor part.))

-Lovinity

The doctor came in and ushered everypony out, "Alright now. She needs her rest, though I suspect she should be out in a bit. Till then she should rest."

The doctor waited for all the ponies to leave then stepped out himself, so to give Lovinity peace and quiet. He closed the door to let her sleep undisturbed. A nurse would come later to bring her plenty of water, incase it was dehydration that caused the faint.

-Pinkie Pie

Razor nodded, "Great. I already got one done at this Boutique place. The sooner I get the rest of these deliveries done, the sooner I can leave."

Razor walked out of the hospital, only partially bothering to see if Pinkie followed.

"So the Pinkie Sense thing, whats the real story? Lucky guesses? preorchestrated mishaps?"

In the Hospital

---

Lovinity continued to sleep while the doctor was examining her.

(...um... sorry can't come up with anything else right now haha)

(Perhaps next time I have a last minute plan with my family I should at least make a post to get Rarity away from ponies before I leave)

Rarity had been spacing out for a while on her couch, imagining so many scenarios of what must have happened in Lovinity's life to have something as bad as no special somepony on Hearts and Hooves day! She couldn't believe it had to do with her looks, but it was all she could come up with, unless she wanted to assume she was some sort of mass pony murderer. Rarity got up from her couch, and noticed Lovinity wasn't in any special clothing for the holiday. She then made a decision, which she whispered into the unconsious ponies ear. [colour=#800080]"I will have a dress ready for you by the dance, darling." [/colour]A Rarity dress would get anypony a special somepony. Giggling with anticipation for ideas on many different dresses, Rarity left the room and saw Angel. [colour=#800080]"Well hello again Angel." [/colour]​She trilled enthusiastically. [colour=#800080]"Trust me, compared to last year, this is a normal Hearts and Hooves day." [/colour]She giggled, remembering Cheerilee and Big Macintosh's sudden obsessions with each other, and was still unaware of what caused them.

Flashbomb took a deep breath and released it. He looked at Applejack.She was listening intently. " Do...do you have a special somepony?" The question was out there. He braced for whatever was to come. " i think i might have just blew it." He thought to himself. He waited for her reply.

Angel saw Rarity, He put down the paper "Why? What happened last year? He asked. 'Man, This town is crazy, Do things like this happen every day? If so. I love it! I cant wait to go on such fabulous adventures' He thought to himself. He offered Rarity a seat. "Sorry about rushing out on you like that. Something... Came up." He explained You want anything? Tea, or Chocolate milk? My treat" He offered.

(Fireraven, I wish I could draw. Lovinity in a Rarity dress? OMG That's be SO cute XD)

---

(Umm... I'm dead... can't come up with any ideas right now other than Lovinity's ear twitched when Rarity whispered in it haha.)