Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

[colour=#800080]"Last year?" [/colour]Rarity giggled much louder now. [colour=#800080]"It's a strange story. My friends older brother, Big McIntosh, and my little sisters teacher, Cheerilee just suddenly fell in love. It wasn't just regular special somepony love though, they were completely obsessed with each other! They were getting married in fact!" [/colour]Rarity laughed very loudly at that last part. [colour=#800080]"I don't really know what happened though, they just seemed to return to being strangers suddenly. It's too bad to. That dress Cheerilee was buying was expensive..." [/colour]Rarity finished her story. Angel seemed to be growing fond of Ponyville. Who wouldn't after hearing everything that happened here? Angel then apologized to Rarity for running out on her earlier. Though she didn't respond, she was quite happy with the apology. [colour=#800080]Most stallions would give me flowers and magically expect that to make things better. Angel is different from most stallions though... [/colour]Angel then offered to buy her a drink. Her inner romantic self was growing very excited, but Rarity kept unusually calm for herself. [colour=#800080]"Tea sounds lovely!" [/colour]She yelled. [colour=#800080]"I know the perfect place. Though it may be busy."[/colour]

She laughs. "Not guesses! And how would i set up a falling cloud house?" She ponders it for a secound." So does this mean you believe me then? Hmmmmmm?" She says as she speeds up, so she can walk side by side with the griffin. She remembers the first name on the list and began leading him towards the the spa.

Razor smirked, "Hardly. I don't believe anygriffon or pony that says they know the future."

Razor chuckled, and then had an idea for some fun. Might as well get som entertainment out of this, "Hey...want to make a bet? If you can somehow prove to me that your Pinkie Sense is real....."

Razor tapped his chin as he thought of a decent risk, "I'll either do whatever you want for the rest of this day, or go to that dance thing here. I'll even go with whoever you want me to."

Razor chuckled thinking this an easy win. He would enjoy watching Pinkie try to prove her Pinkie Sense thing to him.

As he followed Pinkie he stopped when he saw the next stop, "A spa?" He checked the list and sighed in relief. It was just an ordinary delivery. Thank goodness, last thing he wanted was to deliver a Hearts and Hooves package and recite one of the mushy poems the sender asked him to in a spa that would probably be filled with mares. It would be embaressing.

Angel laughed "I bet that was a day to remember!" He looked at the paper. "Busy? Well, Thats ok." He didnt mind waiting in line if he could talk to somepony "We will have to stop by my place real quick so I can grab my saddle bag. And ill have to dip into my Rainy day fund, I gave my earnings for this week to Flashbomb." He told her "Its ok though, I think this can be considered a rainy day" He joked "If thats ok with you. If you dont want to come, I can just meet you there, Just tell me where it is.

Pinkie watched Razor make the delivery and thought about his offer. It would be nice for him to go to the dance. Maybe he would like it! It could be really fun for him. Also there were rarely any griffins in Ponyville; so a griffin at the dance would be even rarer! He would probably be the center of attention, maybe he would be asked to dance all night. Her mind slowly drifted to Razor dancing with herself. Shaking their groove things all over the dance floor. She laughed, lost in her own thoughts. She didn't notice as the griffin finished his delivery and returned to her.

FlashBomb was surprised tht Applejack Didn't have a special somepony. He figured that she would have a special somepony. " Well i dont have a special somepony." He noticed The smile on her face. Did she feel the same way about him as he did twoards her? " would you uh.. Like to go to the Hearts and whooves day dance tonight?" He smiled slightly.

(sorry for short post, can't think of anything else to say)

Hearing that Angel gave his earnings to Flashbomb made Rarity feel slightly guilty. Although she strongly believed it was the stallions job to pay for the mare, she didn't want to have that greedy feeling of stealing from a pony's rainy day funds. [colour=#800080]"How about I pay?" [/colour]She offered. [colour=#800080]"I have had many hat sales recently, for the holidays, and have a good amount of extra bits."[/colour]

Angel looked surprised "Are you sure? I mean, I could pay. Its not that big of a deal!" He smiled at her "I mean, Its just a few bits.. Ill pay, Its really nothing" He got up "Come on, Ill show you around my place, Then we can go where you want." He smiled as he waited for her to trot over.

Razor checked off the spa from his list, "Alright, four more to go."

He looked at the list, "Okay I need to bring a gift for a....Gummy?"

Razor blinked and read the name again, "Gummy.....what kind of name is that?"

(sorry it was a while since last post... working on frustrating computer project)

Ponyville Hospital

---

Lovinity continued to lay in the hospital as the doctor talked with the nurses, trying to figure out what was wrong with Lovinity. She wasn't getting any better, and the doctor was beginning to observe a very unusual side effect from Lovinity that he's never seen before: Every few minutes, Lovinity would hiccup and expel green fog and sparkles, just like with her heart magic. The side effect didn't appear to cause any harm, but not seeing something like it before, no chances wanted to be taken.

Pinkie shakes her head as she snaps back into reality. "Did you say just Gummy?" She sounded surprised. "I know where Gummy lives." She had a sly look on her face. She leads him back into Ponyville. She takes a long route to get to where ever they are going.

She suddenly stops, they are next to a large house that looks more like a ginger bread house then a regular house, there are hearts and other H&H's day decorations all over it. A closed sign is in the door. "So about that bet? Are you sureee you want to go through with it? The last time someone put my pinkie senses to the test it didnt end well for them. Twilight was limping for a week. And I wouldn't want that to happen to you Razor." She says with a wicked smile.

[colour=#800080]"I suppose if you insist." [/colour]Rarity responded, with notes of cheerfulness that a stallion low on money would buy something for her. She trotted nearby to him. He offered to show her his house. He just moved in, so she didn't expect it to be beautifully adorned. At least, not yet. [colour=#800080]"So, I showed you my dresses earlier. May I expect to be seeing some of your photos?" [/colour]She asked Angel, as if she was beating around the bush.

Pinkie shakes her head as she snaps back into reality. "Did you say just Gummy?" She sounded surprised. "I know where Gummy lives." She had a sly look on her face. She leads him back into Ponyville. She takes a long route to get to where ever they are going.

She suddenly stops, they are next to a large house that looks more like a ginger bread house then a regular house, there are hearts and other H&H's day decorations all over it. A closed sign is in the door. "So about that bet? Are you sureee you want to go through with it? The last time someone put my pinkie senses to the test it didnt end well for them. Twilight was limping for a week. And I wouldn't want that to happen to you Razor." She says with a wicked smile.

Razor looked at the ginger bread like house, "dang so much sugar it's giving me a beak ache. Whoever this gummy pony is must be a sugar addict."

Razor looked at pinkie and laughed, " I'm a griffon. We live in an environment where if you don't face the dangers and survive then you die. I can handle anything thrown my way."

Angel looked at rarity "Well, It will take some time to develop them, I still need to set up my dark room, But yes! Definitely Ill show you them! It will just take some time" he smiled. He continued trotting down the road "Well, This is it, Feel free to look around while I get the bits" He told rarity as he disappeared up the stairway to his room.

Ponyville Hospital

--

The symptoms of Lovinity calmed down, and she went back into a completely rested state. The nurses and doctor were glad to see that she calmed down, but wondered what exactly was wrong with her. The resources they had at the hospital were no good identifying Lovinity's sickness; they didn't know what to do for her.

She hugged the Pegasus for a while. When they finally pulled apart, she still was blushing. "So, um... What should we do until the dance?"

(I apologize for the awkward stopping point, but I gotta get some sleep. Goodnight Everypony!)

Angel went upstairs to get the bits for their tea, leaving Rarity downstairs. She wandered about, noticing the many boxes, some emptied and others still filled. She saw a door leading to what appeared to be a darkroom. Though tempted, Rarity was able to hold back her urges to see what was in it. While wandering, she stumbled on several pictures of the Wonderbolts themselves! It wasn't exactly an amazing feet, but still uncommon for a pony to have pictures of them! Then she noticed something else. [colour=#800080]A certificate from the Wonderbolts Academy?! [/colour]It was a rare thing. Rarity already had one friend who graduated the Wonderbolts Academy, but now she knew two! [colour=#800080]I will never lose a Wonderbolts Derby bet ever. That reminds me, Fancypants still owes me 20 bits from our first bet. [/colour]Angel sounded like he was coming down. Rarity put everything back in its place as she returned to her spot, trying to look like she wasn't snooping.

Angel entered his room and opened a little drewr. "There you are" He grabed A bag of bits and put them in his saddle bag "I belive there are 50 in there, If im right, Ill have to ask SpitFire when my next pay is.." He sighed Angel came down the staris "Alright I got the bits" He announced "So where we going?" He smiled

Flashbomb looked over his shoulder and saw that the others had gone. He looked back to Applejack. " I should Go and see what the others are up to and see if they could need a hoof to get ready for the party." We could meet again before the party." He smiled and nuzzled her a little bit before he walked out into a open spot. He Flapped his wings and took straight up and flew off to Angel Snap's house.

Pinkie Pie smiled and shrugged her shoulder. "Alrighty, but don't say i didn't warn you!" She says in a sing-song tone. Her left and right ear began flopping wildly. It only last for a couple seconds, but it causes pinkie to look around nervously. "I hope you like baths." She says as she quickly opens the door and steps in.

"Oh no!" A pegasus cried from above Razor, A large blob of warm melted chocolate falls from the sky, aimed right at his head.