Hearts and Hooves Day (Open till Valetines Day)

Applejack took her spot, then nodded to Big Mac, who began pulling on the tree. As it came off the cloud room, she and Flashbomb took the weight onto their backs, making sure it didnt scrape or roll off. As the tree was coming off the edge of the room, Applejack's legs gave out, and she ducked and rolled from under the tree. Unable to carry it on his own, Flashbomb was forced to do the same. The large tree crashed to the ground, but luckily didnt roll towards the forest. After a moment of apparent calm, rumbling was heard, and Applejack looked up. A large boulder was falling right towards her! She screamed, and Big Mac took off running towards his sister, but it was no use. He was too far away to make it over to her in time.

FlashBomb's Eyes Dialated as he saw the Boulder fall Upon Applejack. "By celestia NO!" he yelled. He got to his Hooves and Took off in a flash To save her. He Flew past big mac and was close to saving her. He increased his speed. The boulder was Just about to hit her when Flashbomb knocked her out of the way. She was safe with only a minor bang to the head against the cliff. But the same couldn't be said for Flash. His legs and lower body were compeleatly crushed by the boulder. He lay there Half unconcious from the 2 ton boulder on him. He sputtered a little bit and chuckled. " you ok Apple *cough* jack?" One eye was closed and the other was barely open. He smiled slightly.

(sorry gtg to class be back soon.) Flashbomb blacked out.

Angel heard a loud crash "What? Ill be back." He apologized to the pony as he flew away as fast as he could "Flashbomb is in trouble again" He thought to himself. He was halfway ther, He could see dust from the side of the moutain "A rock slide?" He asked himself. He landed and sprinted into the clearing where he meet big mac and applejack. He turned to see Flashbomb under a boulder (Aka tom) "Wha..What happend?" He asked wiping the dust off his Flightsuit.

(Hi everyone I have a message. It is going to be very hard for me to keep up with the role play because of college. I hope to Celestia it does not come down to Lovinity having to be somehow faded out of existance in the role play, but unfortunately it is a possibility. Im sorry everyone. Ill try my best but no guarantees. :'( )

Flashbomb was still unconcious under the weight of the boulder. He Heard distant voices. He could make out Aplejack's and another pony. He struggled to open his eyes, He opened them slightly his vision was blurred. He could make out a white coat and a shade of blue. The pony had a red and black mane. " h....hey Angel Snap." He whispered just loud enough to hear. " looks like i got my self into a predicament." he chuckled quietly. He was in a extreme ammount of pain but he managed to try and be humorus. He choked a bit and blacked out again.

"Hold on Flash, We got ya" Angel reassured him. "Im going to go get help." Angel said as he bolted off. He took off and headed back to ponyville "Who can lift a 2 ton rock?" He asked himself "RARITY! Shes a unicorn, Maybe she can use her magic to lift the rock" he thought to himself, There was no time to think it through he headed for rarity's boutique.

He landed in ponyville and ran over to the door "Rarity, You there?" He yelled as he knocked loudly

(BACK! Yay!)

Rarity found herself asleep on her couch again, only to be abruptly awaken again. Somepony was knocking repeatedly on the door, very loudly, and yelling at her. [colour=#800080]"I'm coming, I'm coming!" [/colour]She yelled back to the anonymous pony. She walked to the door, and opened it. Angel was on the other side, looking sharp in his wonderbolt uniform, and rather panic stricken. [colour=#800080]"Is everything okay Angel?" [/colour]She asked, with a worried tone. This didn't look like a normal 'sorry I was late' look, but a rather 'somepony is trapped in a building with a mass murderer and we need to help them' look.

puzzlebeat

Puzzlebeat was gearing up for the party he was supposed to be playing at soon "Hearts and Hooves parties depressing. It's all lovey dovey, I act happy then go home to cry alone because i haven't met that special some pony." he complained to himself. "Oh well who knows. things might be different this year.

Discord

Discord was excited "Oh Fluttershy this is going to be great." this was his first hearts and hooves day ever. "Its even better that there is a party." he thought of all the great pranks he would pull there. he had one he really wanted to perform and if done right he might be able to get Fluttershy that special some pony.

Rarity opened the door, She looked like she had been sleeping. between breaths he managed to talk "Your a unicorn right?" Angel asked in a panic "Yeh, Flashbomb needs your help! Hes trapped." Angel panted "Hes Trapped under a bolder And we cant move it alone, Can you help?" he asked "OH! More Pegasuses might help too..."

[colour=#800080]"FLASHMOB'S TRAPPED UNDER A BOULDER?" [/colour]Rarity couldn't believe what she just heard. Last time this happened to a pony, nopony had been around to save the pegasus. It was only sheer dumb luck, and a persistent tortuous, that she escaped. Adrenaline coursed through Rarity from hearing this. [colour=#800080]"WHERE IS HE?!" [/colour]She running in place, charging up to run to wherever he was. She didn't want him to lose a wing. It would be tough to comfort an asymmetrical pegasus.

LOVINITY PASSED AWAY IN THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE HOSPITAL.

Yes, she can be revived, but it will not happen in this role play.

Continue the story as you wish. Just know in this RP she passed away.

Im sorry this had to happen and quite frankly Im almost crying over it since I am very passionate of my OC. But... I had no choice but to make this happen.

Again Im sorry. :'(

Message me if you wish. But if you talk to me here I will not get the message; I stopped following

"This way!" Angel yelled as he ran down the street. 'It might be faster if I pick her up and fly, But I dont think I could carry her and fly' He thought to himself, 'Just hold FlashBomb' They got down to the edge of ponyville and Angel found the fastest way would be a path, he looked back to make sure Rarity was keeping up.

LOVINITY PASSED AWAY IN THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE HOSPITAL.

Yes, she can be revived, but it will not happen in this role play.

Continue the story as you wish. Just know in this RP she passed away.

Im sorry this had to happen and quite frankly Im almost crying over it since I am very passionate of my OC. But... I had no choice but to make this happen.

Again Im sorry. :'(

Message me if you wish. But if you talk to me here I will not get the message; I stopped following

(It was fun, ^^ I understand, Im in highschool and its already hard as it is, Im sure college is like 1000 times harder.)

Discord

Discord (being the god entity that he is) heard the noises of the distressed ponies from a thousand miles away. "Hold on Fluttershy. there is some chaos I need to attend to." he told his roommate then snapped his fingers and was by the sides of Angel and Rarity. "What is going on? why is there massive chaos without my presence?"

Rarity followed Angel from behind, running as fast as she could to catch up. Angel was fast. It should have been obvious, given that he graduated from the Wonderbolts Academy. Rarity didn't think he would be THAT fast though. He still couldn't couldn't catch Rainbow Dash though. She was feeling as tired as earlier then, but was persistent in not abandoning a pony under a rock. By the time Angel was at the location, Rarity was about a block behind him. She continued running, sweating profusely and forcing her eyes open. She caught up to him, and saw where Flashbomb was. She didn't stop yet. If she stopped, she knew she wouldn't be able to start running again. She ran to the boulder, as her horn began to glow its blue, followed by surrounding the rock in the same blue aura. It was putting an even bigger strain on Rarity, trying to lift it with magic. Twilight was the one who normally did this, but as Twilight was nowhere near, Rarity knew it was up to her. She was focusing so hard on the boulder, she didn't even realize Discord appeared next to her. The boulder managed to lift, and wdas then thrown off to the side, where nopony was. Right then, Rarity genuinely fainted from exhaustion.

Angel Saw a strange being appears before him "No time.. Friend . In trouble" He panted as he ran. Again he checked behind him to make sure Rarity was still fallowing. He looked forward to see a tree, He triped over a root and fell, Then got back up and started running again "OW! That hurt." He said "And I think I scuffed this" he said looking down at the Flight-suit "I Knew I should have waited to put it on.." He continued running

(This post was meant to be ahead of the last. Just a FYI, I just typed to slow ^^)

Flashbomb Was still in pain he managed to open his eyes. "Applejack....." he whispered. " im sorry for all of this" " i just wanted to give yu a gift that thought was perfect for you." i meant no harm for you." He coughed a bit feeling is strength start to wane. He looked up at her and whispered. " Apple.... if anything happens..... know that i love you with all my heart." He winced as a surge of pain coursed through his body. He grunted and whimpered as the pain increased. " Im... so sorry for all of this...... I ment no harm..... " A tear ran down his cheek. He felt weak and needed to sleep. He tried to keep concious but he felt the darkness creeping in on his vision. " Angel please hurry..." O i was not quick enough just put this before rarities post)

Angel saw rarity fain "Dont push your self that hard" he said catching her, He laid her down in some grass to make sure she didnt get dirt on her "Im assuming you hate dirt" He totted over to FlashBomb "You ok? what happened Can you walk? Do you need a doctor?" Angel was overwhelmed by the injury of his friend He covered his mouth with his hoof realizing he was panicking. Then he turned to Discord "YOU! You teleported earlier right? Go get a doctor or something" Angel pleaded with the strange being.

Flashbomb felt the weight come of of him. He couldnt open his eyes to see what happened but he felt a litle better. The pain surged through him again. His legs were broken, he knew in his mind. He felt pain though which meant that he was not paralized. He tried to hold back his wimpers then the pain increased. he Screamed in agony. His head fell down and he laid there. He opened his eyes, Adrenaline flowed into him and he regained some energy. He looked up and saw that rarity, Angel, and discord were there. Fluttershy was in te distance watchingwith tears in her eyes. He looked up at angel. " im fine just a scratch he joked." He felt his legs surge with pain again. "GAH! For the love of celestia get a doctor!" He let his head lay on the grass. The adrenaline surged through him causing him to hyperventalate.

"Hello Pitch Light! Happy Hearts and Hooves day! How are you liking the town so far? Do you want a cupcake?!" She pulls a cupcake from thin air and pushes into one of Pitch Light's hands.

She turns to Razor and chuckles nervously. "I never offered you a cupcake did I?"

"Awww sweets my specialty! But okay, if you help then we will make something delicious and nutritious!"

"Food, eh?"

Pitch looked up into the sky toward the sun. Yeah, seemed like a time for food.

"Well, that's fine, then.", he said, "I haven't eaten anything myself... maybe I could come with you?"

A stomach growl occurred right there just to prove his point. "Eh heh..."

Razor shrugged, "If he wants to join us fine with me. Also no cupcakes for me. I don't really eat sweets."

Razor felt his own stomach growl again and he sighed, "So can we get going now? Before I decide to eat one of you two instead."

Razor smirked at what he said, intending it as simply a joke. Though with ponies you could never be sure if they had a sense of humor.

The adrenaline Faded off, Flashbomb Calms down. The pain is still very well pesent. He Laid there weak and tired. but he couldnt sleep cause if he did he would probably not wake up." Angel... i hurt so bad please....where is the doctor?......Please make the pain stop." He couldn't help but groan in pain. He whimpered.