Dabom444

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flashbomb mowed the last of his food and put his plate up on the counter. He flew back to the table and sat back down. "So if we do have to clear the storm how are we going to go about it do you think?" He asked Marble and Sunray. He looked out the window. "Because its going to be tough if we have to."

Flashbomb mowed the last of his food and put his plate up on the counter. He flew back to the table and sat back down. "So if we do have to clear the storm how are we going to go about it do you think?" He asked Marble and Sunray. He looked out the window. "Because its going to be tough if we have to."

"Ive never broken up storm clouds... let alone snow clouds." Ray said pensively. He looked over to Lyria. "Congrats on making lead...." Sunray quieted down.

Flashbomb nodded solemly and sat back down. The tension was wearing on him like a stone in a river. He sighed and looked out the window. "So Angel any news about whats gona happen with this weather? Are we goig to move it or dissapate it for a test or something? or Are we going to wait and see if it passes?" He hoped that they would just stay inside. He hated the cold weather.

(Night y'all!)

[colour=#FF0000]"I've had to clear up snow clouds before. It's not too much work, it's mostly just tedious." [/colour]Marble told Flash, when he asked how they'd clear up the clouds. Lyria, Sunray and Angel then joined them at the table. Marble grew silent again. He could practically see the tension in the air, as Lyria looked very sad for an unspecified reason. Marble couldn't think of any way to help. A lightbulb flashed over his head. [colour=#ff0000]"Hey, Angel, er sir, how long until the next exercise?"[/colour]

Edited by fireraven23

Flashbomb looked out the window, He saw that the storm hadnot chnged a bit. "Looks like its not going to clear." He stood up " Im going to go sleep for a bit." He nodded to the others. "Lyria....keep your chin held high.." He comforted her before walking to the barracks.

Flashbomb looked back and smiled at her "No problem." he replied to her as he trotted to the barracks. He climbed into his bed and covered himself he laid there and watched the snow blow. "i hope we can get back to training soon." he thought to himself. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Angel looked at Marble, "The next exercise? Honestly I dont know, Could be any minute, Could be tomorrow" he told the recruit.

Lyria Hugged him and told him thank you for being so kind. "No problem, Im just glad you feel better" He smiled to her.

(Also, my profile pic is Lyria guys) Lyria smiled at Angel. "I would'nt be able to get through this without you." She said, and took another bite of her food, and took a drink as well. "I got the news right when I had sent her a letter..." She sighed.

Flashbomb tossed and turned with nightmares. He had dreams where his wings had been broken and he was falling to the ground. "DEAR CELESTIA HELP ME!" He screamed he fell faster and faster to the ground. His friends called for him and tried to catch him but he was falling to fast. He tried to fly but his wings screamed in pain at him. He was close to the ground at this point, He closed his eyes and screamed. He jumped awake with a yell. He was shaking and breathing heavily. He looked around the barracks. He shook his head and jumped off his bed. "What was that about?" he wondered to himself. He closed his eyes and scratched his head. "probably just a dream." he thought.

Lighting dust got up from her bed and looked around the mare barracks. She saw that nothing was going on, she decided to go eat. "Everypony is lazy." she sighed to herself. She trotted to the door and walked out. She headed down the main hall to the Mess hall. She saw that Angel, Sunray, Marble, and Lyria were all sitting at a table. She snorted and walked over to the Lunch window to get a plate of food. she sat down at a table opposite to the table that was occupied. She ate her food slowly and looked down.