Dabom444

Flashbomb agreed with Marble about Angel. They finished their laps and landed. His wings were more sore than before, but he was able to hide it, to act tough. He then noticed somepony new talking to Angel. The most notable feature about him was his leg braces. Marble wondered what happened to him, and hoped nopony would be teasing him, but knew Lightning Dust would definitely be a problem for him. [colour=#ff0000]"New guy looks cool." [/colour]Marble said as he sat down, to rest his wings while the other ponies finished their laps.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.(Cameo time!)

In Ponyvile, Applejack was missing Flashbomb. She remembered when Rainbow Dash went to the Wonderbolts Academy. Pinkie Pie was obsessed with writing Rainbow a letter, so Applejack decided to do just that. She got out a quill and some paper and started writing...

( :) )

Flashbomb then decided to sit down for a couple of moments to catch his breath. He looked at the pony with leg braces with intreauge " He does look cool." He agreed. " his wings look like they have seen some use as well. He might be really fast." He quoted to Marble. He watched as the other cadets one by one flew down to land next to them.

(Slept in tell 2 Pm... LOVE IT! ^^)

Angel took and read the acceptance letter from SunRay "Alright everything checks out. Ill be back, FlashBomb, make sure no body does anything stupid while im gone" he yelled over at the blue pegasus He gave SunRay back the letter and trotted inside to the Main Hall. "One left" He thought to himself grabbing a duffel bag that contained a recruit training uniform. He trotted back outside with the duffel bag in his teeth. He set it next to SunRay. "Here's your uniform, Go on inside down the south hall. Door on the left is the stallion barracks, Go get settled in and meet us back out here when your done" He instructed him. He turned to see that most of the pony's had finished. "Alright, While we wait for the new guy. 10 Minute break. Go get some water" he said.

Angel left to get the new pony a uniform. Marble expected everything to go to chaos while he was gone, but they seemed to remain quiet. He especially kept his eye on Lightning Dust, but she continued her push ups. Angel returned with his uniform, and called for a ten minute break. Marble sighed with relief. [colour=#ff0000]"I thought I'd have to do everything with these wings." [/colour]He lifted them up, still sore and stiff from all the push ups and laps.

Sunray knew he didn't need ten minutes too get settled and dressed. He would have donned the suit right there and then, but a quick look around told him that some of the recruits would need that ten minute water break. "Yes sir." He said before gripping the bag in his teeth. He began walking towards the barracks. His walk at his fastest was that of a normal ponys leisurely walking rate.

Once he made it to the barracks he looked for a bed. Although there was two empty, he choose one close to a burned candle and a tea pot. "Somepony who makes fresh tea... That would be nice. Coffee even better.

He threw the bag on the bed and quickly removed the uniform from it. He took his time undoing his leg braces. He was practiced in dressing with week legs, from the time spent playing dress up with his baby sister. He could never say no to they little filly. Putting on the uniform was no problem. He quickly replaced the braces before heading back out into the yard. He walked over to the group of resting ponies.

"How do i look?" He said jokingly.

Flashbomb chuckled he looked over to the new recruit as he trotted away. Flashbomb sat back down and rubbed his sore wings. " I know how you feel marble." He smiled to marble as he kept rubbing his wings. He kinda missed home already. Well Angels home. He missed everypony he was friends with back home. He missed Applejack. Maybe he should send her a letter? He looked up at the rainbow Waterfall that poured from the cloud above. He heard sunray's voice behind him He looked over his shoulder. "You look awesome!" He responded.

Angel Looked, The new recruit was back "Alright fall in" he said. The recruits fell into line. "Next, Well do a team building exercise." he announced "Capture the flag, Ill split you into two teams, Team Red, And team blue." He said. He trotted up and down the line putting pony's in teams "Lightning dust. Red team, FlashBomb Blue team, Whiplash Red team" One by one he read off the pony's names."Marble Blue team, StarFury Red team, SunRay Blue team" He finished off the teams "Alright, Red team you have the North end of the Runway, Blue team the South end." He handed blue and red flags to the team "Hide the flag where you want. Keep in mind it has to be able to be seen. Decide who will be team leader, You have a minute." He said

Flashbomb walked over to his team as they disscussed who should be team leader. He stood aside and listened to their choices. "Rapid cloud should be leader!"

" are you kidding i should be leader!"

" No me!"

At this rate they wont have a leader.

Lightning dust had gotten elected as team leader of red team

She hid their flag up at the top of the rainbow waterfall. She looked down and glared at Flashbomb.

"Now is my time to whip him and show him his place. At the bottom" She smiled meniacally. she flew back beside her team.

Angel Looked, The new recruit was back "Alright fall in" he said. The recruits fell into line. "Next, Well do a team building exercise." he announced "Capture the flag, Ill split you into two teams, Team Red, And team blue." He said. He trotted up and down the line putting pony's in teams "Lightning dust. Red team, FlashBomb Blue team, Whiplash Red team" One by one he read off the pony's names."Marble Blue team, StarFury Red team, SunRay Blue team" He finished off the teams "Alright, Red team you have the North end of the Runway, Blue team the South end." He handed blue and red flags to the team "Hide the flag where you want. Keep in mind it has to be able to be seen. Decide who will be team leader, You have a minute." He said

Although Sunray wanted to be the leader, he was smart enough to know that his suggestion of himself would never fly. He thought of the pony that the drill instructor had pointed when he first arrived. "Flashbomb." Sunray said loudly. He would have time to show off his skills during the match.

A voice came up behind the group. The new pony asked how he looked. Flashbomb said he looked awesome, but Marble was too shy to say anything. The break was over, and Angel broke them off into teams for capture the flag. Marble was placed on the team with Flash and the new pony. They flew to their areas, and naturally began fighting over who the leader should be. Marble remained silent, hoping he could just follow somepony. The new pony then nominated Flash. Everypony was confused and asked why. Marble decided to stand up. [colour=#ff0000]"He's fast, smart, and has good leadership qualities. I think he'd make an excellent leader." [/colour]Marble knew how much more he could have said, but he didn't want to embarrass Flash.

Flashbomb was surprised that his friends saw him that way. He looked up. "Ok ill be leader." He grabbed the flag and put it in a thick bracket of some trees. The branches should ward off any quick fliers from swipping it. They would have to low down to get to the flag.

He flew back. and looked at the others. He assigned marble and several others to defend the flag he told Sunray and the rest to go on the aggression. He made sure everyone was ok withthe positions he gave them.

Lightning dust noticed that the blues assigned Flashbomb as the leader. " this will be easier than i thought." she said to her team.

"what do you want us to do?" A pegasus mare asked her.

"Stay out of my way and watch the flag." She ordered her. She put her goggles on and readied herself.

Angel counted down 5....4....3....2....1.... 'Alright times up' he thought. 'You know, The teams are unbalanced, Blue team is down by one.' Angel trotted over and took off his cap and glasses "I think you guys need another team member, You mind if I join in?" He asked "Whos team leader?" He smiled

Flashbomb finally accepted his roll as the leader, hiding the flag. Marble was assigned to stay behind and guard the flag. It should have been simple. He was tall enough, and hopefully fast enough, to block the pegasi if they came near. Angel then flew over to their side. Marble thought they broke a rule, perhaps Flash had hidden the flag in a bad place. But Angel actually joined their team! Marble's face was stricken with pleasant surprise, as he was quite sure they'd win. [colour=#ff0000]As long as Lightning Dust stays cocky, we should be able to outsmart her.[/colour]

"Marble, and some are on defence. Me and sunray are on offence. You could do defence with marble... if thats ok with you sir." He nodded to Flashbomb. Flashbomb put his goggles on and prepared himself.

Angel joined Marble with defending the flag. Marble was happy to have some back up. Angel went and hid near the flag. Marble knew exactly where to hid. He flew up to a random storm cloud, and lay on top of it. The storm cloud was near the trees, but not too close to give away the area. [colour=#ff0000]This ought to scare of anypony that comes near. [/colour]Marble kept his hooves ready to smash down on the cloud at any moment, preparing for the speedy Lightning Dust to zoom by.

(sorry bout the sleepy post i was doin stuff.)

A instructor blew a horn to signal the start of the first round.

Flashbomb and 3 other ponies rocketed forward they dodged an weaved around the defenders. "STAY WITH ME!" Flash bomb hollered. He saw to defenders flash twoard him he barrel rolled straight up and juked out the first one He the Flapped His wings to the right he Jetted to the right but the pegasus trained on him he tackled Flashbomb knocking the wind out of him they plummeted to the ground "Get off me!" He yelled as they fell. He grabbed the pegasus and spun fast in a corkscrew he gained speed the spinning was making him nauseous. He felt the Cadets grip loosten he then released him and the cadet spiraled and fel to the ground. Flashbomb gained his control and saw that lightning dust was juking out a few of the defenders.

"Get her Angel!" He shouted. She sped to their flag.