Dabom444

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lightning dust stood up and walked next to the kind stallion. She looked down at the ground with sadness but she felt a spark of something. Was it compassion or was it resentment for what she had done? She looked up at the pony. " I dont think i caught your name?" She said to him.

Angel looked down at the ground "Its alright, I just need a little while to recover from that, I hate yelling.." He looked up at him "I Would get up and give you a hug but.." He looked down at his leg "It hurts a little, I think im just going to sit here for a little bit. You should go apologize to Lightning dust, Tell her I said she can still have dinner. Same goes for you FlashBomb" He explained

Flash seemed to take Marble's speech well. He didn't think it was good enough, but Flash still seemed touched. He flew down to apologize to Angel, but Marble wanted to leave the apology more private, not wanting to embarrass them. He lay on the cloud as he watched the two apologize. [colour=#ff0000]I wonder what Lightning Dust is doing. [/colour]He lay down on the cloud, and closed his eyes. [colour=#ff0000]It's been a long day...[/colour]

Angel Let out a sigh and tried to get up again, he managed to get up. "ow" He still was in pain. But not enough where he couldn't walk. He began to trot back to the main hall where he turned south and headed for the Staff Barracks. He took off his uniform and put it on his bed "That needs to be washed" He said to himself looking at the dust on it. "Ill do it tonight" He trotted back outside and sat beneath a tree. "I kinda hope I wasn't too hard on Lightning dust." He wondered if the mare was ok. "I was only doing my job... Maybe a little too well though" He sighed

Lightning dust stood up and walked next to the kind stallion. She looked down at the ground with sadness but she felt a spark of something. Was it compassion or was it resentment for what she had done? She looked up at the pony. " I dont think i caught your name?" She said to him.

"My names Sunray, but you can call me Ray." He smiled. "Your fast. Gotta hand it to you. I was watching you while you were flying laps." He said. As they were walking, he stumbled slightly. "I didn't hurt you too badly when I knocked you into those bushes did I?"

Lightning dust shook her head "No you didnt Hurt me at all. You took me by surprise though." She glanced down as they trotted. " Your tougher than you look." she added with a smile. She looked ahead as they trotted.

Lightning dust shook her head "No you didnt Hurt me at all. You took me by surprise though." She glanced down as they trotted. " Your tougher than you look." she added with a smile. She looked ahead as they trotted.

"So what punishment did they give you?" He said as he looked towards the sky. "I heard some of the instructors can be rough. Especially if you try to break their leg." He teases her.

Spit Fire was feeling much better. It usually didnt take long to get well. She had her preliminary pairings finished. She needed to wait for the dizzytron tests to finalize a few of them, but for the four ponies showing the most promise, she was already confident of her pairings...

As the stallions made their way back to the barracks, they found letters on their bunks. Some got mail from family and friends, while others recieved special messages from their special someponies. Flashbomb found a letter from Ponyville.

Dear Flashbomb

Ah miss you. We all do. Rainbow Dash has been working on some new tricks to show you when you get back. Big Mac has been working with Applebloom on her "cider making" cutie mark. Dont worry, hes not showing her the alchohol recipe. They're making filly friendly cider, but its so cute to watch her and her friends pretend to get drunk. Ah hope you're havin a great time, and Ah caint wait to hear all about it.

Love Applejack.

Flashbomb smiled as he read the letter. They had been together ever since hearts and hooves day 2 months ago. He missed her even though he had only been gone 2 days. He chuckled when he imagined Applebloom working on apple cider. He folded the Letter up. He should write a response. He grabbed a piece of paper A quill and a Bottle of ink. He thought of what to write.

Lightning Dust continued trotting with sunray. She wondered about which punishment he ment. The one when Rainbow dash left or the one she just recieved. She responded. "Well the one i just got was i have to appologise to Flashbomb and make amends.

They entered the Building and trotted down the hall.

Marble awoke on the cloud, having just realized he took a nap on it. He looked down and saw Flash and Angel were gone. He assumed they returned to the barracks. With that in mind, Marble flew off to take a nap in an actual bed, or at least find Flashbomb. He arrived at the barracks, and saw Flashbomb was writing a letter. He noticed other stallions had letters as well. This reminded Marble that he hadn't sent his yet. He snuck by to grab the letter, and dropping it in the mail box, returned to his bunk bed. [colour=#ff0000]"Who're you writing to?" [/colour]He asked Flashbomb, hoping he wasn't interrupting him.

Flashbomb looked up from his letter and blushed slightly. "Well.... im Writing to A mare who i have been with for awhile." He looked back down to his letter and called it good and folded it and put it in a envelope with a wonderbolt sticker on it. He glanced to marble. "Her name is Applejack."

[colour=#ff0000]"Sounds interesting." [/colour]Marble responded. Flash told him he was writing to a mare named 'Applejack'. [colour=#ff0000]"When you say been with for a while, you mean..." [/colour]Marble then grinned playfully as he realized what he meant. [colour=#ff0000]"That poor mare." [/colour]He then joked.

Flashbomb Caught the jest and playfully punched his friend on the shoulder. "Your funny." He chuckled. "Yes were "together" i love her." He smiled. He placed his response letter in the mailbox.

Marble couldn't think of a good joke this time. Flash told him that he loved her, and assumed that she loved him back. He decided to change the subject. [colour=#ff0000]"So, you know Rainbow Dash, right? Is she as awesome as her flying is?" [/colour]Marble decided to bring out his sketchpad, as he continued drawing Spitfire, while listening to Flash.

"Rainbow dash is ok i guess. Her and i dont see Eye To Eye with eachother because we are bothe kinda stubbern that way. We are friends kinda and since she is older than me i listen to her since she has more input on things." He looked at the sketchpad."Your a good artist." He complimented Marble.

Flash told Marble about Rainbow Dash. She didn't sound as exciting as her records suggested. [colour=#ff0000]"Oh..." [/colour]He responded, slightly disappointed. Flash then complimented his work. [colour=#ff0000]"Thanks!" [/colour]He responded. [colour=#ff0000]"I like drawing. It takes forever, and nopony really see's them, since I'm not really famous, but I still enjoy doing it." [/colour]Marble made a few more strokes as he felt his work was complete. [colour=#ff0000]"If I had my sculpting materials with me, I could make it now. Do you think Spitfire would like it?" [/colour]It would have been his first step to his dream if he gave Spitfire a sculpture. Even if she wasn't the princess, she was the captain of the Wonderbolts, and still his hero. [colour=#ff0000]That would be pretty awesome too.[/colour]

Flashbomb smiled as he read the letter. They had been together ever since hearts and hooves day 2 months ago. He missed her even though he had only been gone 2 days. He chuckled when he imagined Applebloom working on apple cider. He folded the Letter up. He should write a response. He grabbed a piece of paper A quill and a Bottle of ink. He thought of what to write.

Lightning Dust continued trotting with sunray. She wondered about which punishment he ment. The one when Rainbow dash left or the one she just recieved. She responded. "Well the one i just got was i have to appologise to Flashbomb and make amends.

They entered the Building and trotted down the hall.

"The last one? How much trouble have you been in..." Sunray laughs. "Especially since its day two, I refuse to believe that you can get in that much trouble in two days."

Flashbomb nodded to his friend. "Your art is Excellent. Im sure she will love it" He nudged his friend to give him cofidence. "If i had the bits i would buy a sculpture from you." He looked over at the door he heard Hoofsteps outside.

Lighting dust giggled at Sunray's joke. " I tend to get in trouble here and there." She walked up to the Stallion barracks to Appllogise to Flashbomb. Before she opened the door she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She swallowed her pride and Opened the door.

Marble blushed as Flash complimented his work. [colour=#ff0000]"Thanks..." [/colour]He responded weakly. Then he heard somepony open the door. [colour=#ff0000]Lightning. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Let's try and keep cool..." [/colour]Marble whispered. He couldn't stand looking at her without being angry, so he focused on ideas for what to add to the drawing.

Lightning dust walked in with sunray. All the stallions stared at them. The tension was high in the barracks. "um......Flashbomb was it?" She looked at him. He was pretty indmitating she has to admit, With his scars and the large one over his right eye. "I uh...." She tried to form the words wihtout looking like she was begging for forgiveness. "Im sorry.... I ... I just wanted to win so bad. And i was in the heat of the moment. If you hadn't stopped me." She was interrupted by Flashbomb.

Flashbomb interuppted Lightning dust. "I was just as much at fault. I overeacted and i should have ontinued the game. i saw Angel was getting hurt, but its a Rough game." Lighting dust kicked in

"But i was so angry at you and him i wouldve hurt him!" She replied.

Flashbomb held his hoof up. " Im sorry." He simply said."

Lightning dust nodded "im sorry too. Truths?"

"Truths." Flashbomb agreed. He shook her hoof as they made amends.

Angel got up and trotted back inside the main hall. A few staff members asked him why he wasn't wearing the uniform and he explained it was covered in dirt and grass. He looked down the south hall to see lightning dust enter the Stallion barracks, "Please, No" He sighed as he trotted over to the end of the south hall, He stopped outside the door to hear them make amends. He smiled to himself and entered. "Good to see you two have worked things out." He looked at lightning dust, "Sorry, I was a bit hard on you earlier, Same to you Flashbomb, You both may have dinner tonight." His leg was still throbbing from the tackle lightning dust had gave him.

Lyria walked into the main hall, and her wings flapped inpatiently. She wanted to be here, but dosent at the same time. She sees a few ponies talking nearby, and decides to try to make friends. "H-Hello..." She whispered.