Dabom444

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flash watched his friend flip through the air "Come on marble stablize yourself."He said. Marble regained control and flew in for cash landing. "Ooh that looked like it hurt." He muttered. " I hope he did good. He then sneezed loudly. Spitfire glared at him.

Lyria calmed herself, then got on the dizzytron. "Highest speed!" She smiled. She pulled her goggles over her eyes, and the Dizzytron started to spin. It went faster and faster, andthen she heard a "Release!" She went flying into the air, turned for a quick recovery, and landed perfectly.

Marble finally stood up, as he walked back to Flashbomb with a dizzy gait. He then sat next to him, still rubbing his head. [colour=#ff0000]"I've never done anything like that before. I need to practice..."[/colour]

Flashbomb nodded to marble as he watched lyria take her turn. "i never did that before either." He patted his friend on te back and didnt notice that lyria had finnished. "6.8 seconds!" He heared spitfire announce. His jaw dropped. He didnt expect her to do so well! He watched as she walked over and stood next to them. "y....you did great!" He said to her. He sneezed again. The cold was getting to him. He shook off the snow for the fith time and he was getting tired of it.

Flash patted Marble on the back, seemingly out of pity. He then watched Lyria land, in an astounding amount of time! Flash had enough enthusiasm to show both of their surprise at her 6.8 second landing. She then sat by them, and she rubbed snow off him. [colour=#ff0000]"Be careful!" [/colour]He yelled at her. [colour=#ff0000]"You know how much work goes into these stupid snowflakes?" [/colour]He didn't want to lecture her, but he easily could have. [colour=#ff0000]They're always so under appreciated.[/colour]

Flashbomb looked to marble and then to lyria. "Oh get along you two." He said in a friendly tone. He sat down and shivered. His wings ached in the cold. "We all are doing so well, Do you think its the cold?" He asked them as he pushed some snow carefully from his face.

(Slight back story altering)

Lyria, as the shy pony she was, became stuttery and nervous again, as she hid behind her mane after he yelled at her. Flashbomb told them to get along. Marble calmed down. [colour=#ff0000]It's just a stupid snowflake... That somepony worked really hard on... [/colour]Flash then asked if they were cold. [colour=#ff0000]"I'm from Caneighda (double entendre)." [/colour]He began. [colour=#ff0000]"This is a warm day up there." [/colour]He noticed Lyria was more careful with the snow around her. [colour=#ff0000]"I'm sorry." [/colour]He apologized to her. [colour=#ff0000]"I'm just... Overworked."[/colour]

"It's okay." Lyria said, and looked at him. He was just protecting somepony's hard work... She thought. She remembered how her father used to be, protective of everypony's work, and Marble reminded her of him. "I'm not really cold, I trained in the snow." She whispered.

Sunray seemed rather quiet watching the others go. He flew up into the dizzyton. "Fastest." He said loudly. The world spun around as he was rotated. He already knew the trick to not get dizzy. 'Focus point' He thought as he lcoked his vision on a single pony. He heard as the release was called. His body was flung into the sky. He corrected him self in a couple seconds. As he sped towards the ground a rouge blast of air altered his course. As he turned to divebomb the ground he lost his steady. He landed on all fours skidding several feet before dropping to his stomach. (12 secs)

(Okay!) Lyria giggles lightly, and her tail flicks. Her fathers training had helped her do this. Too bad...

He is dead.

(That was perfect. I seriously felt my plot twist when I read that.)