What Time is it?

NeoExlucky

About Myself: I am a brony gamer and a (Maybe former) fanfic writer. I Enjoy horror movies and cute candy coloured ponies...anyways

How I found Canterlot.com: Wanted to work on my character development and I decided to use RP's as a way to help. So here I am.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was talking with my friend one day and He mentioned this show. Kinda lied and accidently implied I watched the show. To fix this I told myself one day to watch the first three episodes. I finished all of season 1 that night.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
My name is NeoExlucky but My OC and main Role play character is Time spinner. I also do Have a few other characters like Echo Forte and Pocket Watch. I hope to get better at writing through this and maybe develop and attachment to RPing. I have wondered recently of doing a Phoenix wright RP right around the time of my bronydom starting. I decided to start doing interactive stuff here first then perhaps do a cross over (Not like turnabout storm but more like the ponies are the lawyers.) I hope to start some cool RP's once I get a few under my belt. That's about all I got...