HOLY OFFICIAL LUNA TOY BATMAN

MyLittlePonyTales

I'm almost about to explode in utter excitement!!!!!!!! BOOM!!! I just did :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Luna's cute but I kind of wanted her to be bigger. I'll add this to my pony must have list. I've been looking everywhere for those blind bag ponies which are not available here at the moment but I've heard rumors that they will soon be (soon probably means in 5 years though :roll: ).

I think I'm going to end up being on an episode of Hoarders: buried alive and I will be buried under My Little Ponies. I just have a tote under my bed thank goodness but this set needs to be added to the collection. Key word needs.

So when can we get it? :mrgreen:

Oh goodness I need that little Luna and Celestia for my collection, I hope I can find them without having to buy the huge Celestia. I only collect the brushable hair and blind bag ponies. It's hard enough trying to find someone with the CMC ponies that is willing to part with them.

Kind of disappointed that Luna shares the same mold as the other ponies, but if it counts toward anything, Hasbro could be acknowledging the presence of the fanbase, considering how many of us love Luna.

I feel your pain but from a marketing point of view it's just not cost effective to make a separate mold for every pony and by using the same molds it keeps the cost of making the ponies down which in turn keeps the price of buying ponies down. You also have to remember that the target age group for buying the toys is around 7 years old and the parents. Now if you're not a fan of the show it'd be hard to spend more than $20 on a toy with the economy the way it is.

That being said I do wish Hasbro would release something along the lines of show accurate fully articulated ponies for the older fans. Or some sort of deluxe play set with all of the main 6, Spike, and the Princesses.